Educational

Author Topic: GreenBlue  (Read 8971 times)

Soph

Re: GreenBlue
« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2007, 10:56:56 AM »
Or maybe Soph is just a homoP.I.ual who thinks the subject is beyond criticism. She is complaining about a set of threads at wrong plant.
I don't think the subject is beyond criticism at all, if anyone was adequately criticising it then fine. But they weren't. I just had Ragtimes Bible shit in one ear and your pension bollocks in the other. I hardly think that's criticism worthy of responding to anymore.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2007, 10:57:56 AM »
soph, are you posting at Wp?  say it aint so.
I am, but I'm not really sure why. And I think I'm gonna get banned again soon. 8)

I wonder why....
I bet you can't wait. One less person for you to get owned by. 
Hardly. More like one less annoying little toddler to deal with, i have enough of them to deal with thank you very much
Do you meet a lot of toddlers with a higher intelligence than you, Hardon?
I mean, there are some incompetent i.diots on WP, but Jesus, you're in there with the best of them.
No, read again. I was refering to my home life. As for my intelligence, it probably beats yours. You are just calling people idiots because they disagree with you. Some of us dont stick to the good old NT PC line on everything.
LOL
I did read your post (don't know why I bother though).
I have two brothers at home who are 6 and 3 as well, so I'm used to dealing with kids like you.
And I call you an peaguy, because that's what you are.
I tried debating with you properly on WP, but you weren't capable of it.  :-\
*snorts* As I said before, you are incapable of considering a view on homosexuality different to yours, so there is no debate to be had.

Soph

« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2007, 11:00:03 AM »
I am, but I'm not really sure why. And I think I'm gonna get banned again soon. 8)

I wonder why....
Hardly. More like one less annoying little toddler to deal with, i have enough of them to deal with thank you very much
I mean, there are some incompetent i.diots on WP, but Jesus, you're in there with the best of them.
No, read again. I was refering to my home life. As for my intelligence, it probably beats yours. You are just calling people idiots because they disagree with you. Some of us dont stick to the good old NT PC line on everything.
LOL
I have two brothers at home who are 6 and 3 as well, so I'm used to dealing with kids like you.
*snorts* As I said before, you are incapable of considering a view on homoP.I.uality different to yours, so there is no debate to be had.
Bullshit. I wasn't the one making assumptions about other people. I accepted that maybe some people can change their sexuality. All I know is how I am myself. Same as you. But you don't accept that. It was you who was claiming people choose to be gay or transgendered lol. If anyone's incapable of considering a different view on it, then it's you.  :wanker:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2007, 11:04:27 AM »

I wonder why....
LOL
*snorts* As I said before, you are incapable of considering a view on homoP.I.uality different to yours, so there is no debate to be had.
Bullshit. I wasn't the one making assumptions about other people. I accepted that maybe some people can change their P.I.uality. All I know is how I am myself. Same as you. But you don't accept that. It was you who was claiming people choose to be gay or transgendered lol. If anyone's incapable of considering a different view on it, then it's you.  :wanker:
I see the thread about choosing your sexuality is still drawing. Not as clear cut as you think it is obviously. All you know is how you think you are yourself, that rarely meets with how someone actually is. As for knowing how I am myself, i do know about others too. People tell me things, surprisingly.

Soph

« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2007, 11:10:45 AM »

I wonder why....
LOL
Bullshit. I wasn't the one making assumptions about other people. I accepted that maybe some people can change their P.I.uality. All I know is how I am myself. Same as you. But you don't accept that. It was you who was claiming people choose to be gay or transgendered lol. If anyone's incapable of considering a different view on it, then it's you.  :wanker:
I see the thread about choosing your P.I.uality is still drawing. Not as clear cut as you think it is obviously. All you know is how you think you are yourself, that rarely meets with how someone actually is. As for knowing how I am myself, i do know about others too. People tell me things, surprisingly.
People can tell you any old shit they like. I could tell you anything I like now, doesn't have to be true. And I never told you I chose anything, yet you still claimed to know I chose to be transgendered. At least I admit I don't know anything about other peoples' sexuality.  ::)

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2007, 11:16:47 AM »

I wonder why....
LOL
I see the thread about choosing your P.I.uality is still drawing. Not as clear cut as you think it is obviously. All you know is how you think you are yourself, that rarely meets with how someone actually is. As for knowing how I am myself, i do know about others too. People tell me things, surprisingly.
People can tell you any old shit they like. I could tell you anything I like now, doesn't have to be true. And I never told you I chose anything, yet you still claimed to know I chose to be transgendered. At least I admit I don't know anything about other peoples' P.I.uality.  ::)
I was very specific in what I said, again. The word "game" was used, which you choose to play along with. True i dont know anything about anyone elses sexuality, but often neither do they. What I can draw is that transgendered people tend to have lots of psychological conditions aside that. That would suggest to me that there is something up.

Soph

« Reply #216 on: August 14, 2007, 11:19:30 AM »
What I can draw is that transgendered people tend to have lots of psychological conditions aside that. That would suggest to me that there is something up.
And do people choose these psychological conditions as well?
Stop trying to get round it: you made claims about me, of which you had no evidence to back them up with. Yet you think it's me who's closed-minded.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2007, 11:23:54 AM »
What I can draw is that transgendered people tend to have lots of psychological conditions aside that. That would suggest to me that there is something up.
And do people choose these psychological conditions as well?
Stop trying to get round it: you made claims about me, of which you had no evidence to back them up with. Yet you think it's me who's closed-minded.
Some of these psychological conditions are totally BS, yes. Others are massively exasperated by their own actions. Some conditions people do not choose. Asides, my style is to make an assumption, normally one that I dont believe in, and then test it.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2007, 02:45:28 PM »
it's "exacerbated", not exasperated.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »
it's "exacerbated", not exasperated.
Thank you for correcting me Lucifer.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2007, 02:49:59 PM »
Asides, my style is to make an assumption, normally one that I dont believe in, and then test it.
That's not the impression i have of you.
Of course, i may well be wrong.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2007, 02:53:11 PM »
Asides, my style is to make an assumption, normally one that I dont believe in, and then test it.
The normal test is to say something that maybe bollocks and see how people react. It works well normally.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »
My normal M.O. is to say something that's complete bollocks.

fixed.

Soph

« Reply #223 on: August 14, 2007, 03:08:12 PM »
The normal test is to say something that maybe bollocks and see how people react. It works well normally.
Excuses. You've just recognised that everything you say is bullshit and you're trying to make out you do it on purpose. LOL

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »
Excuses. You've just recognised that everything you say is bullshit and you're trying to make out you do it on purpose. LOL
No, i do it delibrately on occasion. Slightly different to what you are say. Oh and by the way, could you stop/reduce that stim where you keep saying "LOL" innanely in almost every post of yours. Thankies.