Educational

Author Topic: GreenBlue  (Read 8967 times)

Soph

Re: GreenBlue
« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2007, 03:21:42 PM »
Asides, my style is to make an assumption, normally one that I dont believe in, and then test it.
That's not the impression i have of you.
Of course, i may well be wrong.
The normal test is to say something that maybe bollocks and see how people react. It works well normally.
Excuses. You've just recognised that everything you say is bullshit and you're trying to make out you do it on purpose. LOL
No, i do it delibrately on occasion. Slightly different to what you are say. Oh and by the way, could you stop/reduce that stim where you keep saying "LOL" innanely in almost every post of yours. Thankies.
LOL
I can't help it. Your stupidity makes me laugh.  :lol:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2007, 03:23:25 PM »
Asides, my style is to make an assumption, normally one that I dont believe in, and then test it.
The normal test is to say something that maybe bollocks and see how people react. It works well normally.
Excuses. You've just recognised that everything you say is bullshit and you're trying to make out you do it on purpose. LOL
No, i do it delibrately on occasion. Slightly different to what you are say. Oh and by the way, could you stop/reduce that stim where you keep saying "LOL" innanely in almost every post of yours. Thankies.
LOL
Or your deludedness.

Soph

« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2007, 03:25:28 PM »
LOL
Or your deludedness.
You're the one deluding yourself into thinking you didn't get into Oxford because your daddy wasn't rich enough.  :wanker:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »
Oh gawd, dont set him off on that one again

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2007, 03:29:29 PM »
LOL
Or your deludedness.
You're the one deluding yourself into thinking you didn't get into Oxford because your daddy wasn't rich enough.  :wanker:
I said that was one of many factors, and I know why i didnt get in thank you very much. I didnt see you get there, where did you end up at?

Kosmonaut

« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2007, 03:32:36 PM »
i suspect somewhere where they don't spend a large amount of their time bitching about how they failed to get into oxbridge.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2007, 03:37:06 PM »
:LMAO:

or have to wear pashminas.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2007, 03:37:40 PM »
:LMAO:

or have to wear pashminas.
I doubt I will become a rah, thank you very much.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2007, 03:38:57 PM »
it's perfectly pkay if you want to wear a pashmina, hadron.  no-one should suppress their natural sexuality.  it's not as though it's a choice.

Soph

« Reply #234 on: August 14, 2007, 03:49:58 PM »
I said that was one of many factors, and I know why i didnt get in thank you very much. I didnt see you get there, where did you end up at?
That you didn't see me get there means nothing. I'm not the one whining about it, I didn't even apply LOL.
I'm at MMU. And yes, it's not the best university in the country, but it's the only one I applied for. I had no option to go to a university away from home, so that left me with Manchester and MMU. The course I wanted to do the most was MMU, so I went there.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
That you didn't see me get there means nothing. I'm not the one whining about it, I didn't even apply LOL.
I'm at MMU. And yes, it's not the best university in the country, but it's the only one I applied for. I had no option to go to a university away from home, so that left me with Manchester and MMU. The course I wanted to do the most was MMU, so I went there.
There are lots of unis I didnt apply to either because I knew I couldnt hack them, like the ones in London for instance. Put it like this, my family tried to discourage me from leaving home, but I have made the choice to get as far away as possible. Now I have got 2 months to see if it blows up in my face, but I think if it works my independence is more that worth it. Are you planning to move out at some point, maybe for post grad studies?

Soph

« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »
There are lots of unis I didnt apply to either because I knew I couldnt hack them, like the ones in London for instance. Put it like this, my family tried to discourage me from leaving home, but I have made the choice to get as far away as possible. Now I have got 2 months to see if it blows up in my face, but I think if it works my independence is more that worth it. Are you planning to move out at some point, maybe for post grad studies?
I'm still not sure exactly what I'm doing after I finish this degree, but I'm moving to Ireland with my family in a couple years, so I'll probably stay living with them for the foreseeable future. I considered going to Lancaster at one point, and figured it was far enough for me to have some independence, but close enough if I needed to get back home, but I decided I couldn't hack it. My AS isn't that severe, but in the areas that it is bad, it seems to get really bad. So I'm probably better working on moving out one step at a time. Staying at home for uni was definitely the best option for me anyway.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2007, 04:50:08 PM »
I'm still not sure exactly what I'm doing after I finish this degree, but I'm moving to Ireland with my family in a couple years, so I'll probably stay living with them for the foreseeable future. I considered going to Lancaster at one point, and figured it was far enough for me to have some independence, but close enough if I needed to get back home, but I decided I couldn't hack it. My AS isn't that severe, but in the areas that it is bad, it seems to get really bad. So I'm probably better working on moving out one step at a time. Staying at home for uni was definitely the best option for me anyway.
I think i would lock myself up too much if i didnt get away to somewhere else. Durham is collegate, so it cant be too bad for me (assuming i get there). And it will give me a social circle and network when I leave. Lancaster is supposed to be sort of collegate as well isnt it? So which bits of your AS are bad then, and what do you study?

Soph

« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2007, 04:53:24 PM »
I think i would lock myself up too much if i didnt get away to somewhere else. Durham is collegate, so it cant be too bad for me (assuming i get there). And it will give me a social circle and network when I leave. Lancaster is supposed to be sort of collegate as well isnt it? So which bits of your AS are bad then, and what do you study?
I've just finished my first year of History. I get to focus on the two areas I wanted to do most for second year, which will be better.
Most of my AS-related problems are things I didn't even realise before. I apparently have a low awareness of danger, but I still can't see it myself, so need to work on that. And then there's other things like topographical disorientation which makes it hard for me to get around or to and from places on my own. And I have dysexecutive syndrome but don't know much about that.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »
I've just finished my first year of History. I get to focus on the two areas I wanted to do most for second year, which will be better.
Most of my AS-related problems are things I didn't even realise before. I apparently have a low awareness of danger, but I still can't see it myself, so need to work on that. And then there's other things like topographical disorientation which makes it hard for me to get around or to and from places on my own. And I have dyP.I.ecutive syndrome but don't know much about that.
History I dropped a long time ago, i never saw the appeal at the time. I seem not to have the ones that you seem to have with AS, but most of the other ones. The danger one, I am intrested to see how you put yourself at risk, I havent been in a dangerous situation for years. As for the topological one, i never knew that could be a part of AS, I am more like the opposite one. Is there any particular areas/ eras of history you are intrested in?