Poll

Has fluorescent ever won an argument or 'burned' anybody?

Yes.
5 (26.3%)
No.
0 (0%)
I can't tell, I don't understand anything he says in the first place.
3 (15.8%)
Everything he says makes him look like an idiot, so i'll go with no.
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Fluorescents success.  (Read 3678 times)

peegai

Re: Fluorescents success.
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »
I think we can all agree that no matter who's the puching bag of the week here, we are all still in the same autistic spasticated boat -- and that's not saying much. :|
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 12:48:59 PM by peegai »

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2006, 12:55:56 PM »
I think we can all agree that no matter who's the puching bag of the week here, we are all still in the same autistic spasticated boat -- and that's not saying much. :|

We all have needs that are special, true true...though some of us even look "special"

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2006, 01:43:53 PM »
The special, must be my sexy body, I have six pack and big muscles.? I am not gay, sorry. I appologize if I misinterpeted you.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 02:31:59 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2006, 04:27:53 PM »
you keep on saying, "i am not gay", like their is something wrong with being gay.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2006, 05:27:39 PM »
One thing I've noticed in Fluorescent's posts is that he explains things that don't nessessarily need explaining.? Fluorescent, is this a conscious thing, assuming that we might not "get" stuff due to theory of mind or metaphor deficiency, the result of being misunderstood too often in usual conversation, or is this a general tendency?

I should probably add that I don't mean this post as an attack.

(Oh god, now you've got me doing it.  ;)))
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2006, 07:01:54 PM »
Actually it drives me
One thing I've noticed in Fluorescent's posts is that he explains things that don't nessessarily need explaining.  Fluorescent, is this a conscious thing, assuming that we might not "get" stuff due to theory of mind or metaphor deficiency, the result of being misunderstood too often in usual conversation, or is this a general tendency?

I should probably add that I don't mean this post as an attack.

(Oh god, now you've got me doing it. ;)))

Actually I am rather annoyed, because I am not used to dealing with problems like metaphores, which I call structural.  I had no idea this had anything to do with AS untill I came over here.  I am also getting annoyed with  the fact that sometimes people don;t know how they sound.  I am not used to that either.  This triggered my trauma and the trauma blined me.  I came through, and thought about it. These are AS things, and I should not take be an ass to the people that do it.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2006, 08:38:15 PM »
 ;)
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2006, 05:52:51 PM »
People here often show deficiency in anticipating how they will sound to others.  And they also show a lack of empathy towards others who show this deficiency.  However this, seems to me, to be because they can't or won't believe that what they say can and does get misinterpreted.

What annoys me is that you feel justified in being annoyed by people who don't know how they sound, as if to imply you have a good handle on that yourself.  When at least due to VOTE it has been shown you are at least partially mistaken as to how you sound.

I can't be sure, but i might be making a case in point on the lack of empathy statement in this post.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2006, 06:11:57 PM »
I am very much aware of how I sound, its part of the nature of trauma. (Social anxiety do to being maid fun of) I can put truama aside to straighten how I sound and what I think I sounds like. The whole reason I misinterpeted is because of truama and other;s disability.  Sometimes you piss me off, and I purposefully don;t care what I sound like.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2006, 06:19:52 PM »
I understand people have issues though, so I am starting to have more consideration.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2006, 06:23:20 PM »
I was made fun of from grade 1 to 12.? And I don't know why my friend Gabe hasn't killed his childhood bullies.? None of my friend got through school without getting bulled.? I really don't see how people making fun of you could stunt your communication and interpretation abilities to this degree.

Did they kidnap you and tie you up and lower your head into a cold lake in the middle of the night for minutes at a time?  That could do some stuntin'
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2006, 08:37:59 AM »
Truama is tireing and that can fuck me up.? If I effectively communicate an idea about truama I might trigger something, but I try to edit now.? I had? issues before I went to school.? I? had bipolar disorder, HFA, ADHD, and family issues. Bipolar disorder is a maybe, my clinical social worker's view is muddled by HFA.? I got cancer, so maybe I had internal problems to boot.? I would say I got tag teamed, big time.? I am fighting the mood problem and winning, without meds.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 11:18:43 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2014, 12:10:03 PM »
Just like a broken clock that reads the right time twice a day, Randy could score some points once in a blue moon.