Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 252135 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #18360 on: May 18, 2011, 02:10:41 AM »
I dusted off my N64 and played some old games on it, but it crashes every few hours.  It never used to do that.

I used to have one a long time ago. My brother fucking sold it on eBay. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18361 on: May 18, 2011, 02:16:31 AM »
It's the little details that do it.

Like finding a cigarette end in the kitchen in a jar on the sink. Shouldn't he know by now I really, really hate that. And finding it in a plastic jar that I use daily makes it even worse. Had to scrub it a few times with lots of detergent before the smell was gone, and I could use it to make my youngest a drink.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #18362 on: May 18, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »

Like finding a cigarette end in the kitchen in a jar on the sink. Shouldn't he know by now I really, really hate that. And finding it in a plastic jar that I use daily makes it even worse. Had to scrub it a few times with lots of detergent before the smell was gone, and I could use it to make my youngest a drink.
Yuck!  :thumbdn:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18363 on: May 18, 2011, 02:30:58 AM »

Yuck!  :thumbdn:

Indeed.

We've got a saying "Stank voor dank" (Stench as a thank you). And this just literally is that.
My ex smokes outside. That makes leaving this cigarette end in the kitchen even worse in a way. Just makes no sense at all.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18364 on: May 18, 2011, 04:51:49 AM »
FUCK this! Was just updating my blog and nearly finished, when I went to edit and picture on it and screwd ep and lost everything >:(

Goddammit!!!!

You can upload blog posts from Word, and they are always saved on your computer  :nerdy:

Or, if running Firefox, use Lazarus.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18365 on: May 18, 2011, 05:23:13 AM »
I dusted off my N64 and played some old games on it, but it crashes every few hours.  It never used to do that.

I used to have one a long time ago. My brother fucking sold it on eBay. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Was the console shared between the two of you?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18366 on: May 18, 2011, 06:36:50 AM »

In the beginning, yes, but he took total ownership of it later on after an agreement we made.

Lesson to be learned: No matter how much you trust your younger brother, trust him with your money, trust him with your life, but never trust him to take care of any video game console for you.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18367 on: May 18, 2011, 07:26:55 AM »

In the beginning, yes, but he took total ownership of it later on after an agreement we made.

Lesson to be learned: No matter how much you trust your younger brother, trust him with your money, trust him with your life, but never trust him to take care of any video game console for you.

Have you considered buying a replacement from Ebay?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18368 on: May 18, 2011, 07:28:07 AM »

Yuck!  :thumbdn:

Indeed.

We've got a saying "Stank voor dank" (Stench as a thank you). And this just literally is that.
My ex smokes outside. That makes leaving this cigarette end in the kitchen even worse in a way. Just makes no sense at all.

Stick it in the air vent in his car. Or better yet, you know that little light on top that lights up when you open the door? Unscrew the plastic part, and put some tuna in there, and screw it back on.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18369 on: May 18, 2011, 07:30:52 AM »

Have you considered buying a replacement from Ebay?

Hm, now that's what I call good thinking.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #18370 on: May 18, 2011, 06:53:32 PM »
My aunt is at it again.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18371 on: May 18, 2011, 07:04:44 PM »
My aunt is at it again.

She is depressing and has nothing good to say.  :fp:  Time to block her!   
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Osensitive1

« Reply #18372 on: May 18, 2011, 07:09:37 PM »
Agreed.

P7PSP

« Reply #18373 on: May 18, 2011, 07:15:55 PM »
My aunt is at it again.

Aren't busybody relatives great?  ::) Isn't teaching music a job?

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #18374 on: May 18, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »
My aunt is at it again.

Aren't busybody relatives great?  ::) Isn't teaching music a job?

Yes, it is a part-time job, but apparently I'm meant to be able to manage full-time study and a full-time job at the same time. The fact that the study is made even harder by the fact that most of it is internet-based and I'm trying to do it without a working computer of my own, which means that I have to go on-campus to get anything done, doesn't matter, of course. I'm just being lazy and not using my superpowers.