Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249859 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17790 on: April 15, 2011, 05:27:33 PM »
No chocolate in the house
that's a TERRIBLE rule
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17791 on: April 15, 2011, 06:07:42 PM »
^ That's a quick bitch in words, but a really long one in time.

Will BT compensate the lot of you for their lousy services?

Possibly, by not billing us for the time when the service wasn't available, but I doubt that they'll compensate us for the disruption caused by it.

More quick bitches:

I've had further bouts of gut agony lately, and I think I've identified potatoes as the culprit.  They've never bothered me before, and I don't know why I'd suddenly start reacting to them, but it seems pretty clear that I get the gut agony when I eat potatoes and I don't get the gut agony when I don't eat potatoes.  Maybe there's something about the particular potatoes I've been eating lately, but I don't feel like experimenting at the moment and risking another 24 hours of intestinal distress.

Someone leaned out of of the window of a moving car and threw an egg at me tonight while I was walking the dog.  The egg hit a parked car, but some of it splashed down my back.  I'd seen a piece of eggshell lying in the road earlier, so they must have passed by that way earlier.  By the time I realised what had happened, the car was too far away for me to read the license plate.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17792 on: April 15, 2011, 09:13:21 PM »

Possibly, by not billing us for the time when the service wasn't available, but I doubt that they'll compensate us for the disruption caused by it.

More quick bitches:

I've had further bouts of gut agony lately, and I think I've identified potatoes as the culprit.  They've never bothered me before, and I don't know why I'd suddenly start reacting to them, but it seems pretty clear that I get the gut agony when I eat potatoes and I don't get the gut agony when I don't eat potatoes.  Maybe there's something about the particular potatoes I've been eating lately, but I don't feel like experimenting at the moment and risking another 24 hours of intestinal distress.

Someone leaned out of of the window of a moving car and threw an egg at me tonight while I was walking the dog.  The egg hit a parked car, but some of it splashed down my back.  I'd seen a piece of eggshell lying in the road earlier, so they must have passed by that way earlier.  By the time I realised what had happened, the car was too far away for me to read the license plate.

That's awful.  Is the area where this happened covered with cameras to possibly catch the egger's license plate number?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17793 on: April 16, 2011, 02:02:58 AM »

More quick bitches:

That's awful.  Is the area where this happened covered with cameras to possibly catch the egger's license plate number?

No, it happened just outside my house, on a residential street, so there weren't any cameras.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #17794 on: April 16, 2011, 08:16:26 PM »
COMMUNICATION MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT?!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #17795 on: April 16, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

P7PSP

« Reply #17796 on: April 16, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."
Strother Martin was a swimming instructor in the USN in WWII.  :thumbup: :viking:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17797 on: April 17, 2011, 03:53:44 AM »
Itchy itchy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17798 on: April 17, 2011, 05:07:18 AM »
My neck hurts and I haven't gotten any work done this weekend.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17799 on: April 17, 2011, 12:54:37 PM »
My shoulder hurts.  That's good for a post.  2 more to go  :headbang2:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17800 on: April 17, 2011, 02:33:53 PM »
Some idiot paid a company to come in this morning and cut down a tree.  Well, they didn't haul away the debris which is spilling into one lane of traffic and taking up about 1/3 of the lane.  The trash pick up will only pick up bound trash, which this isn't.  I don't think anyone actually lives at that address, but I did call 911.  It's definitely going to be a hazard tonight.  At least if there is an accident someone can prove that the authorities were notified on Sunday afternoon.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17801 on: April 17, 2011, 02:51:02 PM »
Some idiot paid a company to come in this morning and cut down a tree.  Well, they didn't haul away the debris which is spilling into one lane of traffic and taking up about 1/3 of the lane.  The trash pick up will only pick up bound trash, which this isn't.  I don't think anyone actually lives at that address, but I did call 911.  It's definitely going to be a hazard tonight.  At least if there is an accident someone can prove that the authorities were notified on Sunday afternoon.

:plus:   for doing the responsible thing to protect your fellow citizens!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Binty

« Reply #17802 on: April 17, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »
My teeth feel weird  :thumbdn:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17803 on: April 17, 2011, 05:06:33 PM »
My avatar keeps coming and going.  So does Odeon's.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17804 on: April 17, 2011, 05:29:39 PM »
My teeth feel weird  :thumbdn:

Weird how?  Sensitive from crunching mints?  I use Sensodyne for my sensitive teeth.   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"