Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251533 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #13935 on: August 19, 2010, 07:50:01 AM »
social services are complete shit.  they are now trying to say that an autistic kid is "unphased" by being kept from seeing his dad, "because of the level of his abilities" ie because he's autustic. that would be why he was screaming and crying that he wanted to see his dad then  ::) such bullshit, I dunno why they get away with it

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13936 on: August 19, 2010, 07:52:05 AM »
social services are complete shit.  they are now trying to say that an autistic kid is "unphased" by being kept from seeing his dad, "because of the level of his abilities" ie because he's autustic. that would be why he was screaming and crying that he wanted to see his dad then  ::) such bullshit, I dunno why they get away with it

Yeah this bullshit is reaching critical mass, imho. I hope we become less of a fad soon.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #13937 on: August 19, 2010, 07:52:28 AM »

Oh for godsake, are they all  that stupid?  :grrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13938 on: August 19, 2010, 07:55:26 AM »

I GOT THREE WORD FOR U. YES.
I will never stop...

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #13939 on: August 19, 2010, 09:39:48 AM »
OMG Soph, Seen a milder version here, but not this bad. Poor kid.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #13940 on: August 19, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »

I GOT THREE WORD FOR U. YES.

Yes is actually one  word!  :nerdy:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13941 on: August 19, 2010, 01:51:44 PM »

Incompetent idiots. :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13942 on: August 19, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »
The only real "bitch"  I have is that I am posting on a laptop, connected back to my home base, via the cell network.

Not bad bandwidth, but I really hate having to use a laptop.   They just seem so fucking minimal.  (I bought a cheat five hundred dollar one - Core i3 toy - but it has built in wi-fi, 3Gs. If I had to carry this toy with me for work very often, I would buy a monitor, a keyboard, a mouse, etc. It would hardly be worth taking a puny little laptop with me, actually. I have always hated small computers)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13943 on: August 19, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »
The only real "bitch"  I have is that I am posting on a laptop, connected back to my home base, via the cell network.

Not bad bandwidth, but I really hate having to use a laptop.   They just seem so fucking minimal.  (I bought a cheat five hundred dollar one - Core i3 toy - but it has built in wi-fi, 3Gs. If I had to carry this toy with me for work very often, I would buy a monitor, a keyboard, a mouse, etc. It would hardly be worth taking a puny little laptop with me, actually. I have always hated small computers)

And small minds if I might add.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13944 on: August 19, 2010, 03:51:32 PM »
I like my old laptop - it's an IBM Thinkpad T42p. It runs fine on Linux but Windows is a bit too bloated for it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13945 on: August 19, 2010, 04:05:25 PM »

Go fucking piss off!!

It is only by virtue my "widened mind"  that I spent the money to buy one of these fucking toy computers. 

The only purpose it serves is to connect me to my home world while I am away, in a slightly more functional way than my fucking cell phone.

FUCK!!

I really mean it when I say I am old school and I hardly give a shit about making everything in life smaller!!!  I HATE tiny worthless shit!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #13946 on: August 19, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »

Go fucking piss off!!

It is only by virtue my "widened mind"  that I spent the money to buy one of these fucking toy computers. 

The only purpose it serves is to connect me to my home world while I am away, in a slightly more functional way than my fucking cell phone.

FUCK!!

I really mean it when I say I am old school and I hardly give a shit about making everything in life smaller!!!  I HATE tiny worthless shit!!

DirtDawg, I don't usually butt into other people's conversations, but I doubt very much that Weakling meant to insult you here.  :(

People forget.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13947 on: August 19, 2010, 07:49:37 PM »
It would seem I haven't the strength yet.
I will never stop...

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13948 on: August 19, 2010, 09:02:29 PM »
DirtDawg - Since you have blocked me from sending you this PM, I am posting it publicly.  You may read it or not as is your perogative.

I am not angry or hurt by your response.  I was in a hurry and didn't take the time to think fully through my choice of words.  I apologize for using words that were misinterpreted.  I meant no insult or hurt.

What I have gotten from your posts is that you are very passionate about your beliefs, interests, abilities and family.  And these are things that you should be proud of and passionate about.  It was meant as a compliment that you do not suffer fools gladly.  In my hurry to post I didn't stop to fully consider my words.

I enjoy the give and take between the members of this group.  Would it be simpler for our internet relationship if, when I post something to you on the public pages that I add either "just kidding" or "kudos" or something similar so we can avoid these misunderstandings?

Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #13949 on: August 19, 2010, 09:07:20 PM »
Weakling: it's just the way he is. Don't worry about it. We've all gotten used to it. We my not understand it, but we've gotten used to it.

(Says me expecting to get a mouthful of abuse  :LOL: )