Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250545 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #11115 on: January 01, 2010, 05:27:42 PM »
Fucking headache is killing me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11116 on: January 01, 2010, 11:45:32 PM »
I will have to go and see the mental health people myself. It is obvious that they will not ring me. I need some coping strategies and rl help.

Why the delay in their contacting you, do you know? It always gets hectic around this time of year, but that's not a good excuse. The need for support doesn't go away just because it's holiday season; if anything, everyone's stress level is going through the roof and the need is greater around this time of year.

If you tend to forget, as I do, to ask the questions you wanted to ask before going in, it's helpful to jot down some keywords on a slip of paper.

Maybe PMS Elle has some suggestions, from her perspective on the other side of the desk, on how to make your meeting better and more productive. I hope you go all right, renaeden.
I don't know about the delay. Either the doctor didn't ring them in the first place, or he did and they just put me on the low priority list.  They have record of me being Borderline PD and autistic so maybe they think I am too hard to help? It doesn't matter I will go there anyway, with a list. I just feel as if I need time off from my stupid, difficult life. If suicide is not an option, what do I do? That is what I will ask.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Celticgoddess

« Reply #11117 on: January 01, 2010, 11:59:13 PM »
I will have to go and see the mental health people myself. It is obvious that they will not ring me. I need some coping strategies and rl help.

Why the delay in their contacting you, do you know? It always gets hectic around this time of year, but that's not a good excuse. The need for support doesn't go away just because it's holiday season; if anything, everyone's stress level is going through the roof and the need is greater around this time of year.

If you tend to forget, as I do, to ask the questions you wanted to ask before going in, it's helpful to jot down some keywords on a slip of paper.

Maybe PMS Elle has some suggestions, from her perspective on the other side of the desk, on how to make your meeting better and more productive. I hope you go all right, renaeden.
I don't know about the delay. Either the doctor didn't ring them in the first place, or he did and they just put me on the low priority list.  They have record of me being Borderline PD and autistic so maybe they think I am too hard to help? It doesn't matter I will go there anyway, with a list. I just feel as if I need time off from my stupid, difficult life. If suicide is not an option, what do I do? That is what I will ask.

You keep fighting, Ren. Fight the demons in your head. I know the desperate feeling of wanting a break from life, all too well. Been to that dark place more times than I care to count. If you ever need a friend to unload your thoughts on, please PM me. Keep fighting for help. Take a list, as detailed as you feel you can make it, and make them hear you. Hugs to you, my friend. :hug:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11118 on: January 02, 2010, 07:09:26 AM »
^ Well said.  :plus:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11119 on: January 02, 2010, 05:36:02 PM »
Stupid fucking hip. :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11120 on: January 03, 2010, 04:06:52 PM »
Cough of kid not sounding as I would like to hear it. And don't like her having nightmare like things either. Fever is gone, but this should not replace it.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #11121 on: January 03, 2010, 04:19:16 PM »
You sound like House :P

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11122 on: January 03, 2010, 04:27:08 PM »

What is it with your hip, muscles or deterioration of the bone? Have you tried physical therapy?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11123 on: January 03, 2010, 05:19:07 PM »

Sans the Vicodin.

What is it with your hip, muscles or deterioration of the bone? Have you tried physical therapy?

I'm not sure what's wrong with it. Sooner or later I'll have to find out but I've had other and more urgent medical issues to handle. :-\

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11124 on: January 03, 2010, 05:39:46 PM »

Sans the Vicodin.

I'm not sure what's wrong with it. Sooner or later I'll have to find out but I've had other and more urgent medical issues to handle. :-\

[fussing]Hip problems run in my family, and going for the sooner, when it really starts hurting can prevent further damage.[/fussing]

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #11125 on: January 03, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

Sans the Vicodin.
Its good stuff, you should get some...

Like...? :(

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11126 on: January 03, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »

Sans the Vicodin.

Have you noticed any pattern in the flare-ups?  It would be good to figure out what's wrong with it in case something you have been doing has been making it worse.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11127 on: January 03, 2010, 05:54:53 PM »

Sans the Vicodin.

It's not as strong as Percocet, which is what I have been taking lately for my ankle pain.

What pain was your Vicodin prescribed for?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #11128 on: January 03, 2010, 06:06:37 PM »

Sans the Vicodin.

It's not as strong as Percocet, which is what I have been taking lately for my ankle pain.

I only had Codiene, Diclofinac and Paracetomal as a combo, but Vicodin is similar to Codiene in its effects (and the amount of Codiene was insane enough to be nearly Vicodin in effect). Your stuff is just Vicodin + Paracetamol really, the fun stuff in that is the Vicodin.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11129 on: January 03, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »
Sans the Vicodin.

I only had Codiene, Diclofinac and Paracetomal as a combo, but Vicodin is similar to Codiene in its effects (and the amount of Codiene was insane enough to be nearly Vicodin in effect). Your stuff is just Vicodin + Paracetamol really, the fun stuff in that is the Vicodin.
So what was it for? And are you all better now?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae