Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250053 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8340 on: April 16, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »

I watch Two and a Half Men and really feel for you. Hope it works out for whatever is best for you!
 :hug:
When I get the chance:

:plus:

Done!

I've never heard of that show.  I doubt that it would hold my interest past the graphic intro, honestly.

Television is hardly something I make time to do.

Why would you care about something on a network broadcast, anyway?

I thought you were elsewhere, doing cool stuff.

I don't understand why you would care. Help me to see this.

Oh shit!

No, it's not a challenge, I am fervently curious. I thought we were similarly minded, music oriented. I am mistaken, obviously.

nevermind.  I have lost the will to follow through. nevermind.

I will edit my post.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:54:26 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #8341 on: April 16, 2009, 03:29:12 PM »
The telecommunications package finally gets arranged to my satisfaction, then the telco reorganises its Internet plans so that it costs more to get less. Letters arrive in the post from various corporate entities which start off with "In order to serve you better...." and then they announce their new contact number with the automated menus that loop around in circles and then announce "Thank you for calling" and hang up on you; and the voice-recognition software which doesn't understand basic English. I finally find a bra that fits comfortably, only to learn that the company no longer makes it. It's like there's a conspiracy!!! or something.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8342 on: April 16, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »
Huh? So I watch "network" television and you forsake me? Some stuff on the network channels is good. I happen to like Chuck, House, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, Reaper, Scrubs, 30 Rock, My Name Is Earl, and The Office.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 04:57:29 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8343 on: April 16, 2009, 04:28:03 PM »
Huh? So I watch "network" television and you forsake me? Some stuff on the network channels is good. I happen to like Chuck, House, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, Reaper, Scrubs, 30 Rock, My Name Is Earl, and The Office!

Forsaking you?

No, I am learning. (hence, a proclamation of curiousity)

I am forsaking my previous post, which seems a bit cunty, now. (Although I can only do so in spirit)

Now that my shit is back up working properly, I was planning to edit, but since you responded with a quote it would not work.

I meant, "nevermind" on why I don't understand what you television people are talking about.

I can't do it.

I can not describe the way that commercial television offends me, but I can't watch for more than a few minutes, before I become over-done.
(this is why my DVD collection has grown to nearly three thousand titles)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 04:36:39 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8344 on: April 16, 2009, 04:59:26 PM »
I deleted my quotes, so you can do what you wish! :zoinks:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:29:16 PM by Trigger11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8345 on: April 16, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »
I really want to watch the Bruins game tonight! I got all fired up and ready to drop the gloves! Fuck you Vs.!!!!! Detroit-Columbus is what you show in the mid-Atlantic? Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck!!!!!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8346 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:09 PM »
I deleted my quotes, so you can do what you wish! :zoinks:

Huh? So I watch "network" television and you forsake me? Some stuff on the network channels is good. I happen to like Chuck, House, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, Reaper, Scrubs, 30 Rock, My Name Is Earl, and The Office!

Forsaking you?

No, I am learning. (hence, a proclamation of curiousity)

I am forsaking my previous post, which seems a bit cunty, now. (Although I can only do so in spirit)

Now that my shit is back up working properly, I was planning to edit, but since you responded with a quote it would not work.

I meant, "nevermind" on why I don't understand what you television people are talking about.

I can't do it.

I can not describe the way that commercial television offends me, but I can't watch for more than a few minutes, before I become over-done.
(this is why my DVD collection has grown to nearly three thousand titles)

Thought better of it. I am a little touchy/feely right now and I do not want to seem as if I was attacking you, when I was really just questioning.

Even the question has no significance.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8347 on: April 16, 2009, 07:05:34 PM »
I really want to watch the Bruins game tonight! I got all fired up and ready to drop the gloves! Fuck you Vs.!!!!! Detroit-Columbus is what you show in the mid-Atlantic? Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck!!!!!

WTF, has the league adopted a kind of "black out"  rule, similar to what the NFL has?

If your local NFL team has not sold out their stadium, then you can't sit at home and watch the game, either.

We don't have a big league baseball team, only a minor league team.
(I love to go to their games - although, I haven't been in a while.  I used to work on the journalism staff, freelance, but I was often called for the "set-up"  shots, such as posing with celebrities, banquets, awards, fan days/nights, fights between opposing mascots and other promotional shit - but I got to cover several years of home games, too. When they win, they shoot off fireworks and twelve of my long exposure shots above their stadium were published in their monthly magazine. Great fun and a bit of a boost to my portfolio, as well.  :D)

Where do the Bruins play?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 07:07:36 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8348 on: April 16, 2009, 07:15:52 PM »
Boston! But I live south of DC in Virginia. I am from Boston and want to live there. Only one game is on nationally at a time. I can get the local Washington Crapitsals broadcast in addition to Vs., but I don't care until the conference finals, but if that is the case, I will be in DC at The Verizon Center for the games. Argh! It's 2-2 midway through the 3rd period.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:05:13 PM by Trigger11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8349 on: April 16, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »

I watch Two and a Half Men and really feel for you. Hope it works out for whatever is best for you!
When I get the chance:

Done!

I've never heard of that show.  I doubt that it would hold my interest past the graphic intro, honestly.

Oh shit!

No, it's not a challenge, I am fervently curious. I thought we were similarly minded, music oriented. I am mistaken, obviously.

I will edit my post.

The entire relevant conversation wasn't nested in his post- I doubt anybody in this thread really 'cares' about Two and a Half Men, per se.  I like watching it because my brain doesn't have to do anything to be entertained by it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8350 on: April 16, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »
Huh? So I watch "network" television and you forsake me? Some stuff on the network channels is good. I happen to like Chuck, House, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, Reaper, Scrubs, 30 Rock, My Name Is Earl, and The Office.
Plus for good taste in bad entertainment, Scrubs and House especially.  I have an unnatural lust for House.  He's just about the sexiest opiate-addiated verbally abusive asshole-douchebag EVAR to be featured on television.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8351 on: April 16, 2009, 08:43:41 PM »
Boston! But I live south of DC in Virginia. I am from Boston and want to live there. Only one game is on nationally at a time. I can get the local Washington Crapitsals broadcast in addition to Vs., but I don't care until the conference finals, but if that is the case, I will be in DC at The Verizon Center for. Argh! It's 2-2 midway through the 3rd period.

OH!

I had to google. For some reason, I thought you were talking about baseball. I've been to a couple of hockey games, but once they drop the puck, I spend the remaining time trying to find it. Where I grew up, there was no hockey and the local sportscasters used to do a kind of Benny Hill style hack job on the network highlight reel to make fun of hockey.(TRUE!)

We have a really lame team here (Indiana Ice) and you can usually get free seats, right up front.
 :lol:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8352 on: April 16, 2009, 08:49:12 PM »

When I get the chance:

Done!

Oh shit!

I will edit my post.

The entire relevant conversation wasn't nested in his post- I doubt anybody in this thread really 'cares' about Two and a Half Men, per se.  I like watching it because my brain doesn't have to do anything to be entertained by it.

I see.

I was originally trying to get to a point where I could ask him about his music interests and how he has time for television, but I drifted too much and lost my heading. I do that, sometimes. That's why I had planned to edit and re-hash my original post, but then we drifted farther.

:asthing:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8353 on: April 16, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »
Plus for good taste in bad entertainment, Scrubs and House especially.  I have an unnatural lust for House.  He's just about the sexiest opiate-addiated verbally abusive asshole-douchebag EVAR to be featured on television.

Ha ha! I find House intoxicating. I see a lot of myself in the character with the very analytical mind combined with the no holds barred, tell it like it is attitude, yet he still cares. I don't get the addiction though. I have had severe back pain my entire life and have learned to tolerate pain to a point I actually laughed my ass off when I blew out my ACL. I know on some forum I have posted the basic thought about seeing a bit of myself in House, so... :P!!!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8354 on: April 17, 2009, 08:01:19 AM »
It's really irritating when people comment on my poetry when I can tell they only scanned the poem to find something to comment on.  Fucksake, I'm not retarded, I know you're doing it for the pageviews, bitches.   :laugh: