Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250445 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #7080 on: October 28, 2008, 10:24:04 PM »
I fucking hate waking up not of my own free will.

too right, and it happens practically every night with the fucking neighbours.   :grrr:

still, they should be gone soon...

Yay that they should be gone soon!  :asthing:

tomorrow, the stupid cow claimed, this morning.  i can't fucking wait - yesterday, they got into my garden, smashed a load of plants (including my apricot tree) in order to get into my nice neighbour's garden and nick his bike.  fuckers - i've held off from doing anything witchy to them, but that was the last straw.   :grrr:

When we had shitty neighbours I would be up all night keeping watch while everyone else slept. You need a vicious guard dog, one that eats people.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7081 on: October 28, 2008, 10:54:50 PM »
I'm sick today. :(

:hug:  /sends witchypants potions.  :witch1:

:-*

:hug:

Still sick, and now with one fully dilated pupil. Bloody eye exam. :GA:

we're crap at the mo, aren't we?  :(  from what the doctor said this morning, i may need surgery, ffs.   :'(

Surgery?

Will you be OK?

duncvis

« Reply #7082 on: October 29, 2008, 02:57:31 PM »
fucking shop shut early. I wanted a beer. :tantrum:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7083 on: October 29, 2008, 03:20:49 PM »
I'm sick today. :(

:hug:  /sends witchypants potions.  :witch1:

:-*

Still sick, and now with one fully dilated pupil. Bloody eye exam. :GA:

we're crap at the mo, aren't we?  :(  from what the doctor said this morning, i may need surgery, ffs.   :'(

Surgery?

Will you be OK?

oh it's only for hernias.  but they'll probably do keyhole surgery, cos there are two, and the recuperation time is at least a week, if not two, and i haven't anyone to do the things i won't be able to do while i'm recovering, etc.

yuck, basically.  :(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7084 on: October 29, 2008, 03:24:44 PM »
went to no existent appointment today
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7085 on: October 29, 2008, 03:29:57 PM »
really fucking angry about the asboids next door, when i think of all the support and resources they're getting/using up, when i get fuck all.

AND the mouse i'm using is fucking shite, but as i had a tantrum with the decent one (cos it wouldn't work properly, even after nearly an hour of cleaning, taking to bits, etc.) and threw it against a wall (now several bits of mouse), i don't have much choice.

O Man, recommend me a mouse, please?  :-*  just a normal one, i don't need a flash (i.e. expensive) job.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7086 on: October 29, 2008, 03:39:30 PM »
really fucking angry about the asboids next door, when i think of all the support and resources they're getting/using up, when i get fuck all.

AND the mouse i'm using is fucking shite, but as i had a tantrum with the decent one (cos it wouldn't work properly, even after nearly an hour of cleaning, taking to bits, etc.) and threw it against a wall (now several bits of mouse), i don't have much choice.

O Man, recommend me a mouse, please?  :-*  just a normal one, i don't need a flash (i.e. expensive) job.

Get a Microsoft or Logitech laser mouse. If you get a corded one it won't cost you much. You do need to try one in your hand first, though, because tastes (and hand sizes differ).

Knowing that you have long fingers, try a Microsoft mouse. They are often slightly larger than the Logitech ones.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7087 on: October 29, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »

Get a Microsoft or Logitech laser mouse. If you get a corded one it won't cost you much. You do need to try one in your hand first, though, because tastes (and hand sizes differ).

Knowing that you have long fingers, try a Microsoft mouse. They are often slightly larger than the Logitech ones.

ta!

but how on earth do you know i have long fingers...?

/sniggers

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7088 on: October 29, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »

Do they drive? If so toss some nails under their cars daily >:D

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7089 on: October 29, 2008, 03:49:35 PM »
does this one sound about right?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7090 on: October 29, 2008, 03:50:48 PM »

Do they drive? If so toss some nails under their cars daily >:D

sadly no.  but i had already thought of that.  ;)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7091 on: October 29, 2008, 03:53:13 PM »
Wendies for dinner

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7092 on: October 29, 2008, 03:54:17 PM »

ta!

but how on earth do you know i have long fingers...?

/sniggers

Lucky guess. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7093 on: October 29, 2008, 03:54:52 PM »
does this one sound about right?

It should work.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #7094 on: October 30, 2008, 06:37:29 AM »

For long fingers, get a friggin Razer mouse. I have short fingers and my Razer shits me to bits. Looks damn nice though  ;D