Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249868 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6990 on: October 17, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »
To the two bungholes at Target last night who were laughing maniacally as they approached me, but suddenly got quiet and were whispering when they got about eight feet away and as they passed me. Dumbfucks! I could hear what you were saying.  :finger: No... :fingers:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what were they saying then?

They were making fun of my red socks, which I wear this time of year as a Red Sox fan, by saying I looked like an idiot and was a moron.

Who the fuck cares? I mean really! Both of these guys for fat, shittily dressed, fucktards. But did I waste my breathe telling them this? :o

Yeah, lots of people stare at me when I wear my Black Jedi Cloak in public, sometime they whisper to each other and shit.

But I kind of expect that  :green:

:vader:

I'm not taking off my red socks until the Red Sox are done!

PS I have been known to wear Dark Jedi outfits, sometimes including a cloak, in public and get sneers from adults and cheers from kids. Every time I walk through an automatic door, I wave my hand to use the Force. My son and I go out together wearing lightsabers on our belts all the time. You never know when your services will be needed.

Classic  :green:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6991 on: October 17, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »
My 6yo went on a little adventure this morning trying to find mum (who is out for the whole day). Usually these adventures end at the police station and me with a fucking heart attack.

I'm gonna be shaking for the rest of the day.

(he was found about 45min later, just in case I wasn't clear)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #6992 on: October 17, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »

Well, that's good to hear. I don't know what I would do if one of mine took off like that. Now I'm worried about the two-year old, 'cause she has the personality to do something like that and is wicked smart about learning how to open things by observing others.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6993 on: October 17, 2008, 09:54:47 PM »

Well, that's good to hear. I don't know what I would do if one of mine took off like that. Now I'm worried about the two-year old, 'cause she has the personality to do something like that and is wicked smart about learning how to open things by observing others.

Yeah, he is very much like that. Quietly watches you and is pretty much taking mental notes the whole way. We are going to have to get those chain thingies on our securty doors but at a very high level so he can't reach. (So we can leave the door open during summer nights but still keeping him in).

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6994 on: October 17, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »

Yeah, he is very much like that. Quietly watches you and is pretty much taking mental notes the whole way. We are going to have to get those chain thingies on our securty doors but at a very high level so he can't reach. (So we can leave the door open during summer nights but still keeping him in).

*empathy*

My son did something like this when he was almost five. We were traveling across the country to visit my mom. One morning at a hotel, we had gone for a swim and he disappeared on the way back to the room. Total, instant panic! We had most of the hotel staff looking for him, searching every turn between the pool and our room, knocking on doors (pissing people off), then after about twenty minutes, he popped out from a mass planting of indoor tropicals and said, "I won!"  He had been playing hide and seek the whole time and hiding in the plants, watching everyone looking for him and enjoying the hell out of it. I wanted to grab him up and kiss him all over, then choke him half to death.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 10:23:14 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6995 on: October 17, 2008, 10:22:56 PM »

*empathy*

My son did something like this when he was about five. We were traveling across the country to visit my mom. One morning at a hotel, we had gone for a swim and he disappeared on the way back to the room. Total, instant panic! We had most of the hotel staff looking for him, searching every turn between the pool and our room, knocking on doors (pissing people off), then after about twenty minutes, he popped out from a mass planting of indoor tropicals and said, "I won!"  He had been playing hide and seek the whole time and hiding in the plants, watching everyone looking for him and enjoying the hell out of it. I wanted to grab him up and kiss him all over, then choke him half to death.

Oh yeah, I know that feeling. To top things off, he just found a pair of scissors and cut through a Nintendo64 Controller Extension Cable. FUCKING JOY!

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #6996 on: October 17, 2008, 11:59:26 PM »

*empathy*

My son did something like this when he was almost five. We were traveling across the country to visit my mom. One morning at a hotel, we had gone for a swim and he disappeared on the way back to the room. Total, instant panic! We had most of the hotel staff looking for him, searching every turn between the pool and our room, knocking on doors (pissing people off), then after about twenty minutes, he popped out from a mass planting of indoor tropicals and said, "I won!"  He had been playing hide and seek the whole time and hiding in the plants, watching everyone looking for him and enjoying the hell out of it. I wanted to grab him up and kiss him all over, then choke him half to death.

You just gave me the image of Homer and Bart Simpson.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6997 on: October 18, 2008, 04:55:11 AM »

I have one of these metal ball and U shaped swing bar latches at the top of my front door because my daughter not only opened our front door to a door-to-door saleswoman who rang our doorbell, but she also followed her down the street when she left and this scared my husband and me half to death.  Luckily a neighbor recognized her as she followed the woman and let us know before they had gone too far.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6998 on: October 18, 2008, 05:51:29 AM »
Yeah, I've seen them, thing is we need something on the security mesh door as we let the cool air into our house at night during the summer nights. This place holds the heat too well and no air con.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6999 on: October 18, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »
Stupid fucking OCD. :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7000 on: October 18, 2008, 01:36:12 PM »

STOP IT!

there, that's sorted you out.  ;)

:hug:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7001 on: October 18, 2008, 01:43:51 PM »
:hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7002 on: October 18, 2008, 03:25:20 PM »

UGH!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7003 on: October 18, 2008, 04:20:53 PM »
:LMAO:   :plus:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7004 on: October 18, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »
Hit my knuckles and scraped them at work now it looks like I have been in a fight
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw