Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250054 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6165 on: July 04, 2008, 09:57:53 PM »
It's complacency Hope he doesn't loose much use in his hand

it was simply empty Trust.

his ahnd id fuckked. half of the bonebehind the palm of the middle finger (metacarpal? i thinkl) is missing. It willl have to be replaced with stainlesss steeel.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6166 on: July 04, 2008, 11:07:40 PM »
need to shut my music of now and get a napp. I go to work in four hours

imay notmake parrbut i'm giing to give it aHH ell uva try

wish the noise would stop Ive never seen it his bad. little town is gone. its'a big city now.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:09:55 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6167 on: July 05, 2008, 07:22:47 AM »
I am starting to feel glad that we do not have those celebrations over here!

I keep getting headaches lately.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6168 on: July 05, 2008, 12:11:31 PM »
Fucking Xbox Media Center and Sygate Personal Firewall don't get along no matter what.

Forcing me to go back to Comodo Personal Firewall Free v3. I hope this time it doesn't BSOD my machine like version 2 did. (Oh yeah that was a fun 2 months until I figured it out).

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6169 on: July 05, 2008, 12:24:47 PM »
JESUS motherfucking H. CHRIST, these Crest Whitestrips work every time, but every time, they also hurt like a BITCH.  Just three more days of angony and gum violation and I'll have beautifully white teeth... gotta hang in there...
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6170 on: July 06, 2008, 05:55:20 AM »
JESUS motherfucking H. CHRIST, these Crest Whitestrips work every time, but every time, they also hurt like a BITCH.  Just three more days of angony and gum violation and I'll have beautifully white teeth... gotta hang in there...

I'm all set for the day when it becomes fashionable to have yellow teeth.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6171 on: July 06, 2008, 10:52:28 AM »
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!  two more days.... two more days....

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6172 on: July 06, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »
Too much mess in the basement it's overwhelming
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6173 on: July 06, 2008, 02:03:28 PM »
I hate that bloody car.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6174 on: July 06, 2008, 03:19:47 PM »
Opening a new bank account is a fucking headache these days.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6175 on: July 07, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »
I dont want to go visit my aunt in the country this weekend, its a 2-3 hour drive. Why did she have to move away. (She used to live only 2kms away).

I'm gonna have to think of a way of backing out with out angering the wife, she will still be going with the kids.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6176 on: July 07, 2008, 01:02:34 PM »
I dont want to go visit my aunt in the country this weekend, its a 2-3 hour drive. Why did she have to move away. (She used to live only 2kms away).

I'm gonna have to think of a way of backing out with out angering the wife, she will still be going with the kids.

Get migraines?  Have a convenient one
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6177 on: July 07, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »

My usual excuse is bad anxiety attacks.

How normal is this for us to fake up a medical reason for not having to do social stuff when we feel we will be overloaded or just plain dont want to due to think like apathy or no interest?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6178 on: July 07, 2008, 01:40:53 PM »

How normal is this for us to fake up a medical reason for not having to do social stuff when we feel we will be overloaded or just plain dont want to due to think like apathy or no interest?

How would you feel if your wife backed out of something that you had planned to do together and you were looking forward to doing, she backed out at the last minute, and by backing out it meant that you would be stuck doing it alone with all the kids?  If someone backs out of something in this way, they better have a really good reason, not just apathy.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6179 on: July 07, 2008, 01:52:05 PM »

How would you feel if your wife backed out of something that you had planned to do together and you were looking forward to doing, she backed out at the last minute, and by backing out it meant that you would be stuck doing it alone with all the kids?  If someone backs out of something in this way, they better have a really good reason, not just apathy.

Okay, I never agreed that I would go, the wife planned it and assumed that I would come around to the idea or that I would do it for the family. I know I'm gonna get the cold treatment if I say Im not gonna go, and I cant handle shit like that. Makes me overload real easy cos of the social pressure/aspect of the whole thing.

I have good reasons for not wanting to go. For starters, I'm really upset that she decided to move away, considering she is about the only older member of my family that I get along with. Then there is the fact that I have traveling away from home. Also she wants me to look at her computer when Im down there and Im not visiting just to do that cos when she was still close I was always fixing the damn thing, mostly cleaning up all the viruses and spyware etc, usually having to re-install windows, pisses me off. Dont like the country anymore, its as boring as batshit. Plus the wife wants to drop in and visit a friend of hers that I dont like.

I just dont like being away from home for a long time. Especially over night or 2. And when I say dont like, I mean in a big way.