Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250120 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3915 on: February 10, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »
chills again

Do you think they might be multiplying??  :elvis:

I'd hate to see the sort of thing you multipyly bitch.

Orgasms you mean? Not much fear of that then.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3916 on: February 10, 2008, 06:00:45 PM »
/dies, and sprays the monitor with bombay mix!

:plus:

:laugh:  Did any come down your nose? Because you know I'm going to be disappointed if it didn't.

I bet tons come out of your nose bitch.

Yeah sure- its what happens when I come into contact with internet fuck wits- I start sneezing out a spicy Indian snack.  ::)

bargain!  i'll be round yours asap, in that case.  yum.

:D

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3917 on: February 10, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »
My back hurts a lot >:(

Surprisingly, mine hasn't and my left elbow as well as my shoulders aren't sore or stiff.  Must be my heavy duty snow workouts are finally paying off.   :green:

I'm still pretty sore. I was bitchin' about yesterday being so physical, but it was probably good for me in the long run. It has been speculated that ones pain is naught but fear leaving ones body.

I believe it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #3918 on: February 10, 2008, 06:32:12 PM »
/dies, and sprays the monitor with bombay mix!

:plus:

:laugh:  Did any come down your nose? Because you know I'm going to be disappointed if it didn't.

I bet tons come out of your nose bitch.

Yeah sure- its what happens when I come into contact with internet fuck wits- I start sneezing out a spicy Indian snack.  ::)

You must sneeze a lot since you are one of them bitch.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3919 on: February 11, 2008, 02:57:55 AM »
Feeling sick to my stomach.
At the thought of doing shit.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3920 on: February 11, 2008, 07:24:33 AM »
having cancelled my PhD viva once las month (three days before it was scheduled to happen), the stupid fucktards at uni said it would be re-arranged for the 21st of this month.  now they're changing it again, and trying to arrange it on a day i've already said i'm not available - it's one of my lecturing days, and i can't afford to lose a whole day's pay (i only work one and a little bit of a day, as it is).

i can't do anything, make any plans to do anything, until this fucking thing's been organised, and out of the way.  and apart from anything else, i can't keep preparing for the fucking thing - it's like being an athlete and preparing for a marathon, and it being postponed several times.  you just can't maintain that level of readiness.

i am SO FUCKING STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS!  it's REALLY getting to me now.  i've explained how freaked out i get about being left in limbo, and about change, and they really don't seem to be getting it at all.

fucking wankers.  i do NOT need this.

/stresses wildly.

i want to smash things, preferably people.  or cry (which i can't).

:'(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3921 on: February 11, 2008, 07:25:53 AM »
:( :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #3922 on: February 11, 2008, 08:43:37 AM »
having cancelled my PhD viva once las month (three days before it was scheduled to happen), the stupid fucktards at uni said it would be re-arranged for the 21st of this month.  now they're changing it again, and trying to arrange it on a day i've already said i'm not available - it's one of my lecturing days, and i can't afford to lose a whole day's pay (i only work one and a little bit of a day, as it is).

i can't do anything, make any plans to do anything, until this fucking thing's been organised, and out of the way.  and apart from anything else, i can't keep preparing for the fucking thing - it's like being an athlete and preparing for a marathon, and it being postponed several times.  you just can't maintain that level of readiness.

i am SO FUCKING STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS!  it's REALLY getting to me now.  i've explained how freaked out i get about being left in limbo, and about change, and they really don't seem to be getting it at all.

/stresses wildly.

:hug:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3923 on: February 11, 2008, 08:45:49 AM »
Damn that sucks- hope the wankers get their shit together soon, I agree something like that is too stressful to have to keep building yourself up for it over and over.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3924 on: February 11, 2008, 09:28:44 PM »
That really does suck. I hate it when people plan your future behind your back and think you will be just fine about it.

I think my employment coordinator rang the place I was applying for a job at and told them I didn't want the job. He had told me beforehand that he thought the I was too good for that kind of work. I didn't even make up my mind about it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3925 on: February 11, 2008, 09:46:22 PM »

/stresses wildly.

I hope that it is over soon, so you don't have to keep stressing about it.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3926 on: February 11, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »
having cancelled my PhD viva once las month (three days before it was scheduled to happen)

What's a viva?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3927 on: February 12, 2008, 03:41:50 AM »
having cancelled my PhD viva once las month (three days before it was scheduled to happen)

What's a viva?

it's the defence of one's thesis, the final "exam", if you like.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3928 on: February 12, 2008, 04:24:35 AM »
That royally sucks. I can't imagine getting
yanked around like that.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3929 on: February 12, 2008, 04:38:04 AM »
thank you, all.

That royally sucks. I can't imagine getting
yanked around like that.

it's vile, and it means i'm bollocksing up everything else in my life, because i can't settle to anything, or stop it going round and round in my head and fretting about it.  i struggle to keep my head above water with the depression all the time, and something like this just kicks me back under, and leads to me reacting incredibly badly to other situations, one of which i think i may have just killed stone dead, which was the most important thing in my life.  so now, yet again, there's fuck all.

i'm really not in a good space.