Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251949 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3570 on: January 29, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »
I think there's a level of hell specifically for bright cheery morning people.  I'll have to re-read Dante's "Inferno" to pinpoint it's location!  >:D

duncvis

« Reply #3571 on: January 29, 2008, 08:23:07 AM »
Mornings were invented by the demon Flos.

That's because they wanted more wanking time.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3572 on: January 29, 2008, 08:29:51 AM »
No, it is NOT all right to draw the power for the live TV from the projection booth.  :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3573 on: January 29, 2008, 08:38:40 AM »
Mornings were invented by the demon Flos.

That's because they wanted more wanking time.

Those damned flos.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3574 on: January 29, 2008, 09:10:02 AM »
It's got a lot worse though the last few months, I used tom just get heart palpitations every now and then and chest pains sometimes. Now I get weird heartbeats etc  :-\
Last few months I am not surprised. Same as me, I have been having panic attacks lately.

As to the weird heartbeats (arrhythmia?), it could be low potasium. My mum had low potassium levels and her heart started beating irregularly. It is something to do with the electricals  in the heart. Anyway, now she takes potassium pills and is fine. :)

So yes, off to the doctor with you. I bet you haven't told your mum about this yet either. :P

When I was in my thirties, I was trying to find out what was different about/wrong with me (mainly due to influence from my live-in girlfriend at the time) and went for many tests. I was diagnosed with food allergies. Along with their treatments they discovered that certain minerals and elements in my system were totally out of whack, with impossible concentrations of some and impossible shortages of others, including potassium.

It took a while, but I eventually saw it as a wake-up call to be more aware of what I put into my system. I have not always kept up good habits, but I try to.

It could be something this easy to fix, without adding even more meds to your system.

Listen to Renaeden.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3575 on: January 29, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »
My boss just fucked with the stuff on my desk when I went to the bathroom.   He put some toner cartridge refills on my desk where they aren't supposed to go.   They want me to wear nice dress slacks and such, then turn around and refill toner.   If I get even a little toner on my pants, its a bitch to get out.   I do save him a good deal of money refilling toner instead of buying new cartridges every time.   I almost walked out of work and quit right there on the spot 30 minutes ago.
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_P

« Reply #3576 on: January 30, 2008, 06:37:39 AM »
LOL, nothing, I'm just not a morning person and now I have to get up relatively early (for me).

I don't mind getting up early as long as there is money to be made.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3577 on: January 30, 2008, 06:42:30 AM »
I want to go back to bed and sleep so I can work tonight but I have too much stuff to do
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3578 on: January 30, 2008, 07:54:04 AM »
I don't mind getting up early as long as there is money to be made.

That does help.

We need a counting money emoticon.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3579 on: January 30, 2008, 08:50:24 AM »
I think there's a level of hell specifically for bright cheery morning people.  I'll have to re-read Dante's "Inferno" to pinpoint it's location!  >:D

That's such an insightful thought!  You are an inspiration!  Just like this beaaauuuuutiful sunrise!

(actually, it's 9:45 and dreary out, and though I got up at 630ish I wanted to dismantle my alarm clock when it went off, but the joke had to be made)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #3580 on: January 30, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »

That's such an insightful thought!  You are an inspiration!  Just like this beaaauuuuutiful sunrise!

(actually, it's 9:45 and dreary out, and though I got up at 630ish I wanted to dismantle my alarm clock when it went off, but the joke had to be made)

I aim to please, Madamoiselle!  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3581 on: January 30, 2008, 09:48:29 AM »

I do miss my sunrises.

I'm usually inside a building with no windows by the time sunrise rolls lazily around, these days.

I can't blame my alarm clock for anything though. I'm one of these weirdos who almost always awakens about one minute before it goes off.

Go figure.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:51:34 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3582 on: January 30, 2008, 12:05:58 PM »
Miserable fucking rectifier will not produce higher voltage no matter what I do. :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3583 on: January 30, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »
Miserable fucking rectifier will not produce higher voltage no matter what I do. :grrr:

take the electrodes off your head, then.  :smarty:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3584 on: January 30, 2008, 01:07:01 PM »
Three telemarketers in less than ten minutes :grrr:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw