Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249556 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2835 on: November 23, 2007, 06:14:30 AM »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2836 on: November 23, 2007, 06:14:54 AM »
I have a PM on WP, but I can't read it since I'm banned.

What got YOU banned?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2837 on: November 23, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »
I have a PM on WP, but I can't read it since I'm banned.

What got YOU banned?

I discussed the latest batch of bannings and provided links to where the banned people could be found.  It was quite some time ago.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2838 on: November 23, 2007, 12:45:34 PM »
19 isn't old?  :laugh:

i was born in the 80s! seems like ages ago lol

I felt OLD in the 80's.  :laugh:

Me, too!

::D:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2839 on: November 23, 2007, 12:47:34 PM »
Does anyone know why Sean was banned?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2840 on: November 23, 2007, 12:56:41 PM »

(I was born in the fifties.:D)
:laugh:

Hey, I was listening to the radio, constantly, via a seven pound transistor radio plastered to my ear, when the Beatles came to America for the first time. I was more into Roy Orbison at the time and long dead Buddy Holly, but also Sonny Rollins, Lee Morgan, Kenny Burrell, Miles Davis, Jerry Lee Louis, Ray Charles and Carl Perkins.

:rofl:

I wasn't old enough to attend concerts, though. My dad took me to many early rock concerts, once things got to going in that genre, in the mid sixties. I was nine, ten, eleven, twelve and my dad was my HERO!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #2841 on: November 23, 2007, 02:00:43 PM »

Hey, I was listening to the radio, constantly, via a seven pound transistor radio plastered to my ear, when the Beatles came to America for the first time. I was more into Roy Orbison at the time and long dead Buddy Holly, but also Sonny Rollins, Lee Morgan, Kenny Burrell, Miles Davis, Jerry Lee Louis, Ray Charles and Carl Perkins.

I wasn't old enough to attend concerts, though. My dad took me to many early rock concerts, once things got to going in that genre, in the mid sixties. I was nine, ten, eleven, twelve and my dad was my HERO!!

An old transistor radio and station WBZ AM out of Boston was my sanity savior in the mid to late 60's.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2842 on: November 23, 2007, 02:28:23 PM »

An old transistor radio and station WBZ AM out of Boston was my sanity savior in the mid to late 60's.

Interesting!  WBZ AM is now talk radio.
My old well-haunted radio station became "Newstalk O' the Town" and gave up music as well, once FM broadcasting became affordable. Now my old favorite is  "the Spanish language Christian radio station of the Rio Grande Bible Institute."  Talk about a change of format!

:yikes:

There was no FM in those days, except in major markets. Dallas was a major market, but we could receive Chicago clearer than we could Dallas.

:D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:30:45 PM by DirtDawg »

duncvis

« Reply #2843 on: November 23, 2007, 03:18:04 PM »
will have to go out again hunting for trousers. got a tie and a decent shirt, but no suitable pants in my size. arse  >:(

ozymandias

« Reply #2844 on: November 23, 2007, 03:50:36 PM »

Interesting!  WBZ AM is now talk radio.
My old well-haunted radio station became "Newstalk O' the Town" and gave up music as well, once FM broadcasting became affordable. Now my old favorite is  "the Spanish language Christian radio station of the Rio Grande Bible Institute."  Talk about a change of format!

:yikes:

There was no FM in those days, except in major markets. Dallas was a major market, but we could receive Chicago clearer than we could Dallas.

:D

WBZ AM really morphed over the years.  It had the coolest 60's rock/pop music of the the time.  My favorite was a nightime show called "Dick Somers "Subway", and he played some awesome Acid Rock, told stories and read poems, all to acid rock music. 8)  Then about the fall of 1970, it switched to Big band/Frank Sinatra type music, then some form of Musak/elevator crap then like the majority of AM stations, eventually became all talk 24/7. :grrr:  I also listened to WRKO AM out of Boston, but, they morphed too.  I went to the FM stations for awhile, then gave that up when Disco became all the rage.  In the 80's I went to classical and Public Radio Stations.  But, Public Radio is turning into all talk/news.  I rarely listen to radio stations any more unless I'm in my car and then it's channel surfing as commercials come on incessantly on the rock stations I do like to listen to.  Or channel surf when the DJ's jabber non stop in an effort to be "hip". :grrr:  We do have ONE good station in our area, WMWV FM 93.5.  They do play a lot of decent stuff, but, their commercials are too long, and a few DJ's talk too much and they do try to slip in some crappy pop tunes.  So now I listen to Records/CD's and tapes most of the time.  Praise the Nimon for me having a large music collection!! 8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2845 on: November 23, 2007, 04:15:45 PM »
Does anyone know why Sean was banned?

He stated his views in public? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #2846 on: November 23, 2007, 04:31:22 PM »
FUCK, I forgot to tape summat for PI, I remembered half an hour after it started. Hoping its on catch-up tv.  :crossed:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2847 on: November 23, 2007, 04:52:52 PM »
mininova.org
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2848 on: November 23, 2007, 09:04:13 PM »
GA and I looked in 7 different places all over the city for season 9 of Stargate and couldn't find it anywhere. We had to order it.

We have to go out and vote today. I also have to go to Kmart to see when I start work. I was hoping they would ring me so I didn't have to go and ask.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

ozymandias

« Reply #2849 on: November 23, 2007, 09:47:50 PM »
Death to Kmart!!!! :evillaugh: :plus: