Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250847 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #2250 on: September 28, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »
I hate having to run errands in the morning before work.

That seems like all I ever do
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2251 on: September 28, 2007, 12:46:32 PM »
Burnings no fun I like heat though especially hot metal.  I do some metal work as a hobby and like trying to hold the stuff when it's still way too hot tossing it back and forth between my hands that and hot water the hotter the better kinda come out of the shower looking like a lobster

That's burnbaning, I've been told by an expert burn enthusiast. That's as far as I go, these days.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 12:48:16 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2252 on: September 28, 2007, 02:07:20 PM »
Burnings no fun I like heat though especially hot metal.  I do some metal work as a hobby and like trying to hold the stuff when it's still way too hot tossing it back and forth between my hands that and hot water the hotter the better kinda come out of the shower looking like a lobster

That's burnbaning, I've been told by an expert burn enthusiast. That's as far as I go, these days.

Never heard that word before learn something new everyday now I have a word for it thanks :laugh:  I do similar things with cold my senses are kinda screwed up

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2253 on: September 28, 2007, 03:03:39 PM »

Never heard that word before learn something new everyday now I have a word for it thanks :laugh:  I do similar things with cold my senses are kinda screwed up

I believe it's a made-up compound word, which makes a play on the meaning of the word "bane."  Like the words wolfsbane or henbane refer to poisons used to repel wolves or wild fowl, respectively. I think of it as being very much like what you and I are doing with our sensory peculiarities.

I used to use controlled burning a lot to try to "feel something" at times when I can't really feel anything at all. These days, I usually put on scratchy clothes and hit a punching bag when it gets really bad, though.

I don't like cold at all, except to drink.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2254 on: September 28, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »

I believe it's a made-up compound word, which makes a play on the meaning of the word "bane."  Like the words wolfsbane or henbane refer to poisons used to repel wolves or wild fowl, respectively. I think of it as being very much like what you and I are doing with our sensory peculiarities.

I used to use controlled burning a lot to try to "feel something" at times when I can't really feel anything at all. These days, I usually put on scratchy clothes and hit a punching bag when it gets really bad, though.

I don't like cold at all, except to drink.
To me they feel similar my favorite is the air in a can for cleaning the computer upside down it sprays liquid that freezes on contact leaving little frost marks on your skin.  I know it weird but it can feel so right sometimes

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2255 on: September 28, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »

:yikes:

NO! No, no, no, no ...

That would be fucked! I have done that by accident before and I am VERY careful, now. Electronics solvent used to be similar, but they no longer use CFCs in the propellants. I can't have cold touch me and I have a very fine definition of cold. Since my hands are tough as nails, I can grab ice for a drink with my hands and  hold a cool drink, but I usually get something to cover it, if I can. One of my worst nightmares is scraping ice off my car, naked.

My head, neck, back, legs and torso are extremely sensitive to cold. You can make me squeal like a little brat by dropping ice down my collar, but you would have an angry animal, on a mission, to deal with, afterward. I have hurt people for this crime, when I would not have done so, otherwise. I just can't take it.

Heat good, cold bad!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2256 on: September 28, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »
Heat cold to me the same thing :)  I used to win contests where you let ice melt on you to see who could last the longest.
I haven cleaned ice off my car naked but have done it barefoot :P

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2257 on: September 28, 2007, 07:22:12 PM »

If cold interested me .. I would be all amazed, but I just think that you're nucking futs!

:rofl:

I could never go out in winter without shoes and gloves and a parka and a muffler and a hat and a multiple layers of clothing and some Chapstick and ...

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2258 on: September 28, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »
... and we begin to see the disadvantages of growing up in south Texas.  :laugh:

I've never been that good with heat. I'm not even sure how to know when it's just painful and when it's hot enough to cause a burn that would scab over. I used to play with ice with a guy though: he got far more than his fair share of ice cubes held on his penis, and I've had more than my share down my chest.

But then, I'm from central Canada.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2259 on: September 28, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »
... and we begin to see the disadvantages of growing up in south Texas.  :laugh:

I've never been that good with heat. I'm not even sure how to know when it's just painful and when it's hot enough to cause a burn that would scab over. I used to play with ice with a guy though: he got far more than his fair share of ice cubes held on his penis, and I've had more than my share down my chest.

But then, I'm from central Canada.  :P

Notice that I did not mention my penis?  At least not yet. That would be a whole different set of conversations, including a few where i admit to the pleasure of pain, the absence of time, the fear of nothing, and even the warmth of ice ... another time, perhaps.

Canada? OMFG, whaling, seal clubbing, tundra tromping igloo people ... Oh wait. Central Canada? ... people who trap for furs all year long and jerk caribou meat to make it through the arctic winter in their igloos. Hmm!

Don't let my south Texas stigma fowl the smart, thinking parts of your brain. I have had plenty of friends who love the winter places and deliberately seek them out. I have one acquaintance, who grew up in the same environment as I, who has become quite wealthy and tries to go skiing every weekend. I don't think he has ever succeeded, but that is one of his goals. He is not typical, either, though. Not all subtropicals live only for the warmth.

Disadvantages to growing up in south Texas? ... they are numerous, but I seldom want to talk about the more pervasive disadvantages.
There are odd things I have known that have given me a rather strange personal character, but I rarely talk about shit like ... why the sixties and seventies S.W.A.T. teams, just being developed nationwide, consulted with the Border Patrol in south Texas and New Mexico to learn how to be prepared for the worst or that the grandfather of a duly elected mayor of the town I grew up near, a district judge that grandfather was, shot and killed four people and took all the judicial records from the courthouse in 1935 so he could move the county seat to a location farther away from the border or why that duly elected mayor took it upon himself to shoot into a crowd of protesters at his farm one night when his "wetbacks" demanded more money. It wasn't all bikinis, banana trees and date palms down there thirty years ago (even worse, fifty years ago). It was mostly fucked up and the worst of them have gotten away with it for the most part.

Not being able to appreciate cold, like so many others can, is just something inside me.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2260 on: September 28, 2007, 11:04:29 PM »
oh Cal pie! :'( did you pour cold water over it? you should hold it under running water. i once burned my leg badly when i was a kid. the cold water hurt the worst.

Eventually. Didn't really feel much though,
so I worried more about taking my tea to
my room. Still doesn't hurt, but nasty blister.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2261 on: September 28, 2007, 11:05:23 PM »

Sounds delightful. Making tea or preparing to masturbate?

Trying to rush my tea to my
room, so I didn't have to deal
with my housemate.

Just HOW does one use boiling water
to masturbate?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2262 on: September 28, 2007, 11:08:15 PM »
I don't like heat. But, I used to go out and
meditate (or something? Not sure what)
naked in the snow. At first, I was afraid that
I had gotten frostbite.

duncvis

« Reply #2263 on: September 29, 2007, 02:49:52 AM »
It would be nice to be allowed to use my computer without being climbed on, bitten, scratched and screamed at.  >:(

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2264 on: September 29, 2007, 02:53:33 AM »
Had a breakdown in downtown because my bus never came. I supposed I missed it because I didn't see it at the bus stop because one of my co workers wasn't there waiting for the bus either so it's obvious I missed it so I had a breakdown. I decided to take another bus home and get off and walk the rest of the way home but because I was so stressed out, I drop my bus pass and couldn't find it anywhere so I start to cry and I am on the ground crying and two guys try to help me and so does the bus driver but I still can't find my bus pass so I am calling my aunt and crying over the phone I am stuck in downtown and then the bus driver gets off the bus holding my bus pass after he finds it. I hang up and thank him for finding and get on and call my aunt back and tell her nevermind because my bus pass got found so I am on my way home.
I get off at the bus stop after we cross the bridge and I walk the rest of the way home about five miles. No way I was going to wait till 12:32 Am for my bus to come again. I goty home at 12:44 AM. Didn't take me that long to walk thanks to walking fast.
My head still hurts from banging it at the bus stop. I must have put on a good show for the NTs.

I am never sitting under cover again at the bus stop because I don't want to miss my bus again. It must have came when the other busses came and I didn't see it. I only saw three other buses. I look when I hear them come to see what number it is. Mine must have came when the others came and the buses were blocking it so I didn't see it.