Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249927 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1980 on: September 01, 2007, 02:33:09 PM »

You know how people with AS are perceived as being insensitive to other people's feelings?

Well, that's what happens to me about myself - I have no idea what my own feelings are.  I withdraw and fall into a heap very ocassionally and I have no idea why my world feels like shit, no idea.  I can't relate the feelings back to a moment or an event that made me feel that way.  Does that make sense? 

makes perfect sense to me - i'm exactly the same.  i even need other people to tell me how i'm feeling.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1981 on: September 02, 2007, 01:35:42 AM »
Same here.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1982 on: September 02, 2007, 02:30:10 AM »

You know how people with AS are perceived as being insensitive to other people's feelings?

Well, that's what happens to me about myself - I have no idea what my own feelings are.  I withdraw and fall into a heap very ocassionally and I have no idea why my world feels like shit, no idea.  I can't relate the feelings back to a moment or an event that made me feel that way.  Does that make sense? 

makes perfect sense to me - i'm exactly the same.  i even need other people to tell me how i'm feeling.

thanks.  I don't know if it would be obvious to others what is wrong with me though, but I'm working through it.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1983 on: September 02, 2007, 02:41:05 AM »
My annoying sister has arranged a surprise party for my mum's birthday, so we have to go out this afternoon. It's going to be great. Not.  >:(

why do people feel the need to make these pointless gestures and drag everyone else along with them? :tantrum:

Because they love you?

Just imagine, an autistic bitching about having to go to a family party, how selfish of me.  ::)

That was me being nice. 

duncvis

« Reply #1984 on: September 02, 2007, 04:04:44 AM »
of course you were. its not always easy to tell the difference, unfortunately.

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #1985 on: September 02, 2007, 03:03:12 PM »
Gaaaah!  We had a name more or less picked out for the baby.  We thought it would be fun to keep it a surprise until she was born.  Now one of my friends has gone and named her DOG the same name! 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1986 on: September 02, 2007, 03:05:39 PM »
Gaaaah!  We had a name more or less picked out for the baby.  We thought it would be fun to keep it a surprise until she was born.  Now one of my friends has gone and named her DOG the same name! 

What was the name and will you choose a different one now?

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #1987 on: September 02, 2007, 03:13:02 PM »

It's an online friend, so we won't really be hanging out with the dog, so we may still use it.  So I'm not going to say what the name is.  ;)  It's a very human name though, not one I've heard used for a pet before!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1988 on: September 02, 2007, 03:14:10 PM »

It's an online friend, so we won't really be hanging out with the dog, so we may still use it.  So I'm not going to say what the name is.  ;)  It's a very human name though, not one I've heard used for a pet before!

Good, I was hoping that it wasn't Lassie.

:laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1989 on: September 02, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »

your dog is willow.

the baby, will it be brook?
Misunderstood.

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #1990 on: September 02, 2007, 05:12:38 PM »

your dog is willow.

No, but I've been trying to talk Mordok into Rain or something equally nature-y and hippie-ish for a middle name!  :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1991 on: September 02, 2007, 05:13:22 PM »

your dog is willow.

No, but I've been trying to talk Mordok into Rain or something equally nature-y and hippie-ish for a middle name!  :P

how about meadow?
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1992 on: September 02, 2007, 06:51:19 PM »
Ah, bugger.  I have to go to bed, and NOW all of intensity starts in with the puns.  You assholes.  :D  :heart:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Kiriana

• Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #1993 on: September 02, 2007, 07:16:55 PM »

your dog is willow.

how about meadow?

Hmmm....that's actually kind of cute.  Doesn't work with the first name though.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1994 on: September 02, 2007, 09:14:13 PM »

your dog is willow.

how about meadow?

Hmmm....that's actually kind of cute.  Doesn't work with the first name though.
star?

you could make her a narcissist if you give her the middle name: shining star
Misunderstood.