Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251649 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1230 on: June 17, 2007, 12:56:53 AM »
Karma whining ALMOST made me do so.
I just pushed it up too.
No, it's not whining, it's just I hate weak cunts who don't debate, just ghey without words...
Ghey me to hell, I don't care about that...but at least have the nuts to have a disagreement with me than slink around and let the air out of my tyres!

I TEND to do just that.
And not due to some disagreement.
Just a matter of style. If something
strikes me as petty, I ghey. And leave
my slimey trail behind, without an explanation.

Oh, and I like to dislodge people from 'fun' numbers

I thought that was you, you little stinker!

You yay or ghey them and then do the opposite less than an hour later after someone fixes their karma, don't you?

:razz:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1231 on: June 17, 2007, 12:58:49 AM »
Some stupid cunt keeps bumping my karma down.  Have some balls and say who you are or when you are disagreeing with what I say.

I think you probably know who is doing it now, someone who is acting younger than their actual age.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1232 on: June 17, 2007, 01:07:24 AM »
Some stupid cunt keeps bumping my karma down.  Have some balls and say who you are or when you are disagreeing with what I say.

I think you probably know who is doing it now, someone who is acting younger than their actual age.
Yes, funnily enough, I suspected it was that person last night when I first wrote it and was hoping they would come out of the closet if I called them out on it then. 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1233 on: June 17, 2007, 01:10:45 AM »

I liked what you said.  :plus:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1234 on: June 17, 2007, 05:21:56 AM »

I thought that was you, you little stinker!

You yay or ghey them and then do the opposite less than an hour later after someone fixes their karma, don't you?

:razz:

What ELSE would you expect from me?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1235 on: June 17, 2007, 07:59:04 AM »
He is not the only one. I have done it too! :evillaugh:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1236 on: June 17, 2007, 11:03:23 AM »
He is not the only one. I have done it too! :evillaugh:

Why, Renaeden, why?

You must resist the power of the DARK SIDE.

:evillaugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #1237 on: June 17, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »
Ah!!

Quickest bitch I could think of.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1238 on: June 17, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »
I broke my joint in my elbow and should sue Texaco because I hadn't worked all month because they won't let me till the doctor says in the note, return to regular work and I can use my left arm again, lift things with it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 02:52:27 AM by Spokane Girl »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1239 on: June 17, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »
Yes indeed a game. Saw the front page.

Okay here is one:

I broke my joint in my elbow and should sue Texaco because I hadn't worked all month because they won't let me till the doctor says in the note, return to regular work and I can use my left arm again, lift things with it.

How did you break the joint, and do you mean sue for disability conpensation until you can work again?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1240 on: June 17, 2007, 01:15:10 PM »
I tripped over the gashose in Washington (shame it didn't happen in the Benny & Joon town lol) because I didn't want to go around my Dad's jeep to go inside the station. I lost my balance and tripped and landed on my arm and because of my arm, I couldn't return to work when I got back to Oregon. I had to go into ER when I got back to Portland because my arm was hurting so bad and I was there for two hours. I was given a slint and a note saying not to work with it for seven days till released and I had to go to a bone doctor and it turns out I indeed broke my arm, the joint so I was given another note not to work with it and lift with it so I brought it into work again and my boss said I was off for another two weeks. Because the injury didn't happen on the job, they can't provide me light work. In fact they can't have me work again till the doctor's note said I can use my arm again and return to regular work instead of light work.

I can sue the gas station if I wanted to but I am not that kind of person. If I did and won the case, then all the gas stations would have warning signs saying "Caution: Do not step over the gas hose. May result to injuries."

Remember a lady sueing McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on herself? She won and got $2,000,000 and now all places have signs saying the coffee is very hot. I have never noticed them but that's what I've been told.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1241 on: June 17, 2007, 01:46:50 PM »
Remember a lady sueing McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on herself? She won and got $2,000,000 and now all places have signs saying the coffee is very hot. I have never noticed them but that's what I've been told.

I had thought in the past that lawsuit was ridiculous, but then I read that McDonald's knew their coffee was much hotter than other restaurant's coffee and that other people had also been very badly burned because of this in the past, but they refused to change the temperature.  180 degree Fahrenheit coffee causes third degree burns much more quickly than 160 degree Fahrenheit coffee.  In addition the elderly lady was extremely badly burned with third degree burns by the hot coffee spilling in her lap when she tried to add the cream and sugar because of the excessive temperature, she spent a week in the hospital and she required skin grafts.  McDonald's had settled a huge number of coffee burn lawsuits in the past, but they decided to fight her request for them to cover her pain and suffering and medical bills, offering her only $800.  This was the first lawsuit she had ever filed in her life.  McDonald's was given numerous opportunities to settle the lawsuit before the jury decided to assess punitive damages against them, so it was their own callous attitude that caused them to lose.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1242 on: June 17, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »

I had thought in the past that lawsuit was ridiculous, but then I read that McDonald's knew their coffee was much hotter than other restaurant's coffee and that other people had also been very badly burned because of this in the past, but they refused to change the temperature.  180 degree Fahrenheit coffee causes third degree burns much more quickly than 160 degree Fahrenheit coffee.  In addition the elderly lady was extremely badly burned with third degree burns by the hot coffee spilling in her lap when she tried to add the cream and sugar because of the excessive temperature, she spent a week in the hospital and she required skin grafts.  McDonald's had settled a huge number of coffee burn lawsuits in the past, but they decided to fight her request for them to cover her pain and suffering and medical bills, offering her only $800.  This was the first lawsuit she had ever filed in her life.  McDonald's was given numerous opportunities to settle the lawsuit before the jury decided to assess punitive damages against them, so it was their own callous attitude that caused them to lose.

The whole time I thought the lady was stupid because she had ordered herself a hot cup of coffee when she is supposed to know it's hot. Why do you think it's called 'hot coffee?' You have to be stupid to know know that. It was Mcdonalds who was at fault, not the old lady. I had only heard the story from other people, no details.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1243 on: June 17, 2007, 03:56:11 PM »
I still think $2,000,000 borders on the ridiculous. It's hot coffee, for chrissakes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1244 on: June 17, 2007, 04:51:48 PM »
I was working on the second part of my story and then I open up a new file and I lost my work. Word Pad is not like Microsoft Word where you can have more than one window open. The other window closes when you open up another file on Word Pad. Now I had to rewrite the whole part and it's not as great as the last one. It looks more crappy and not as good.