Author Topic: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah  (Read 2927 times)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
Re: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 11:21:13 AM »

I agree, I'm you best fwend. Lol

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 11:41:20 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 02:46:10 PM »
Al,

Salad is fine and all, but it's still not good in huge quantities. You're not quite as bad as Lestat
at this, but can't you try and keep your point succinct?

I guess it's better than Odeon's repetitive non-engagement posts, but I feel that you may actually
have something to say - it's just that it's not worth struggling through all those words, and still
come up empty.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 07:34:31 PM »
Lestat can certainly post some word salad but the last thing that it is, is narcissistic.

There's actually a term for what Lestat does and it's called Nerd gassing.

He simply has an autistic fascination with certain topics and can post a lot of detailed information about them, along with some long winded strings of adjectives.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 08:41:53 PM »
Al,

Salad is fine and all, but it's still not good in huge quantities. You're not quite as bad as Lestat

I guess it's better than Odeon's repetitive non-engagement posts, but I feel that you may actually
have something to say - it's just that it's not worth struggling through all those words, and still
come up empty.

Certainly do. Unfortunately I guess for you, you have come in rather late to the party and sketching it out possibly will mean dropping a lot of pertinent information and even whilst doing so will probably still come across as long-winded

So bare bones basic (disregarding a lot of back and forth and nuance and such).

Odeon has a problem (more than a few). Odeon likes the rough and tumble of the playground as a member but also like leaning on his Admin tools heavily when he gets blowback. He will start shit, get shit back not admit his part in things. He will obfuscate, make false equivalencies, lie, project, misdirect, spam, misrepresent, threat, abuse the admin panel, and so on.

In essence he is a cowardly little bitch.

So there was a member called Zegh. You may remember him. Scandinavian stoner who smoked weed, drew dinosaurs and talked up what a badass troll he was. He used to like starting shit and saying nasty shit about people to get a rise out of them. He tried it with me, using my ex-wife. We started a feud which he initially thought was fun. Initially. After a long time, Odeon jumped in, having let it go for a while and decided to jump fairly on me and with some bullshit narratives. I had both of them now and occasionally others.

Fair, you have to back yourself here so fine. Zegh ended up melting down at Scrap and leaving. Things did not stop with Odeon. Odeon was being Odeon (See above). Another undesirable trait of Odeon's (I did say there were many) is that he is one of these moral virtue signalling Progressives. You cannot say ANYTHING that could somehow be in any way tangentially connected to his ideologically puritan narratives. An example of what I mean is that if you like I and others do point out the problem of "radicalised Muslim extremists" he goes off. No amount of clarifying tat who you are talking about is contained exclusively in this group and no amount of evidence as to damage they cause is good enough. No, you are in his eyes a bigot. not because you are talking about a real issue nor about a real issue that concerns a subset of the Muslim community and a radicalised fringe at that BUT you mentioned Muslims and so you are in his mind attacking all Muslims and he MUST defend Muslims and you are necessarily a bigot for attacking Muslims and must be combated for your bigotry. Fucking ridiculous cognitive dissonance

So yes shit like that kind of thing came up and things went from bad to worse resulting in him abusing his admin tools because he could not gain any purchase. Despite attempts from me to resolve things he (see above) was unable to admit to having been in the wrong. Finally with Py's help and after he melted down and had a two or three day break and threatened to to take down the site, he returned and we resolved things in so much as a truce. I asked for his explanations on a 4 or 5 points (not apology just explanation). He conceded and we both made blanket statements as to our mutual culpability in the situation having got out of hand and to the need to drop hostilities and seek to not feud and for the benefit of the forum. A commitment to disagree but not get personal and nasty.

Scrap who he has also abused the Admin tools with in losing arguments and getting angry with, a number of years ago and a couple of times since has said some gross things about fucking pubscent girls or rather I think in most situations (to be fair, implied it). The kind of thing was "when there is grass on the field it is okay to play ball". Something like that. (I did not not get it. I thought he was saying he had a preference for shaved vaginas). He did however often join in with Lit who's perpetual fantasy was to go arse to mouth with some young Swedish teenager (young teenager being someone the age of consent in some countries with low age of consent laws). Scrap seemed quite keen and mentioned that 13 or so was the age of consent in some countries which he expressed a want to move there. In honesty a lot of it seemed like he was trying to be edgy or using really poor humourless jokes. It was fucking gross and every time he did it. Here in Australia there is an expression. Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher. Guys sometimes say that and it is normally in joke and to be deliberately gross in baiting for a reaction. To which a stock standard answer is something like "Oh get fuck you dirty prick" and a laugh if you think they were joking and pressing them as to whether they are dinkum if they aren't seeming to be joking. I figured it was a case of the former, with Scrap but did not know and thought irrespective it was not funny it was revolting.

So 7 months on from the truce. We have disagreed, Odeon and I, but kept getting personal out of it and bite our tongues. We have live and let lived. The forum has been humming along. Not busy but short on drama. Odeon has been pressing Scrap on explaining previous things he said on the girls and Scrap has been ignoring himself. Neither one backing themselves really. Odeon getting no purchase on that decided to change tactics and state something along the lines of
" :bounce: is too over developed for Scrap's tastes in boobs"
It was such a patently ridiculous thing to say, I pointed out quite reasonably (and I was not the only one to see this was true) that Scrap has been the most prolific poster of boobs in I2, bar no one. MOST of his posts on nude or topless girls have been girl with really large breasts. So the statement was provably dishonest and stupid. Whatever Scrap has said or done, THAT avenue is something that Scrap can provably acquit himself. There is no one here that could make a better case for liking big breasted women.

So I told you already about Odeon's ideological puritan narratives? Well I had not realised that his fucked up thought processes had gone off the rails again. His attack on Scrap liking "underdeveloped boobs" was actually an extension of him saying "I disliked what Scrap said about pubescent girls and I want him to own this and admit it to all and raawwwwrrrrr" and me pulling him up on this was somehow me now defending not the ridiculous assertion that someone with a very clear preference to large breasted females (or at least large boobs in general) is the opposite of preferring smaller breasts.......but excusing Scrap of all the things he said about pubescent girls which I have never supported, condoned or excused. But in his mind I had done that and so now he would attack me as (I don't know) a "pedophile-enabler" (?). He did this by dragging my daughter in to attack me for not backing what was a ridiculous assertion in the first place.

Pretty silly. As getting personal and bringing my family in started the first feud with Zegh, so did Odeon now. Now knowing the above, did he introspect, take responsibility, seek to address anything? What do you think he may have done instead? This above gives you a hint as to what he will do and what is to follow. Not in order "He will start shit, get shit back not admit his part in things. He will obfuscate, make false equivalencies, lie, project, misdirect, spam, misrepresent, threat, abuse the admin panel, and so on."

Oh and Icequeen and Ministry of Silly Walks have jumped in to defend him like Odeon did with Zegh way back when. Grist for the mill. 
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2018, 09:00:09 PM »
Sounds like a hole load of crap to me. You twats bait and switch all the time, no wonder you all get confused and angwy.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2018, 09:08:09 PM »
Sounds like a hole load of crap to me. You twats bait and switch all the time, no wonder you all get confused and angwy.

126 posts to go, dickhead. Keep posting.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2018, 11:23:05 PM »
I don't believe they are suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder as the crap is too consistent to be a word salad. No, they are suffering from themselves.

Give the man a cigar.

And a standing ovation.

:congrats: :murica:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2018, 11:46:25 PM »
I don't believe they are suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder as the crap is too consistent to be a word salad. No, they are suffering from themselves.

Give the man a cigar.

And a standing ovation.

:congrats: :murica:

Except that I am not suffering with myself. Apart from that bit.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2018, 01:39:08 AM »
There is word salad which is normally a symptom of schizophrenia.

And there's narcissistic word salad which is intended to dominate and confuse and twist a narrative.

In this thread we are discussing the latter.

Spat my coffee literally this morning when I saw the length of Al's reply to Callandale. Absolute gold.

McDangly is starting to grow on me as well.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2018, 06:16:16 AM »
Lestat can certainly post some word salad but the last thing that it is, is narcissistic.

There's actually a term for what Lestat does and it's called Nerd gassing.

He simply has an autistic fascination with certain topics and can post a lot of detailed information about them, along with some long winded strings of adjectives.

I've got no idea about the narcissism. For me, it's the expectation.
Projection and all.

I've no more idea with Al. In both cases, my poor little narcissistic brain can't parse all them words.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2018, 06:17:02 AM »
Al,

come up empty.

Certainly do. Unfortunately I guess for you, you have come in rather late to the party and sketching it out possibly will mean dropping a lot of pertinent information and even whilst doing so will probably still come across as long-winded

So bare bones basic (disregarding a lot of back and forth and nuance and such).

Odeon has a problem (more than a few). Odeon likes the rough and tumble of the playground as a member but also like leaning on his Admin tools heavily when he gets blowback. He will start shit, get shit back not admit his part in things. He will obfuscate, make false equivalencies, lie, project, misdirect, spam, misrepresent, threat, abuse the admin panel, and so on.

In essence he is a cowardly little bitch.

So there was a member called Zegh. You may remember him. Scandinavian stoner who smoked weed, drew dinosaurs and talked up what a badass troll he was. He used to like starting shit and saying nasty shit about people to get a rise out of them. He tried it with me, using my ex-wife. We started a feud which he initially thought was fun. Initially. After a long time, Odeon jumped in, having let it go for a while and decided to jump fairly on me and with some bullshit narratives. I had both of them now and occasionally others.

Fair, you have to back yourself here so fine. Zegh ended up melting down at Scrap and leaving. Things did not stop with Odeon. Odeon was being Odeon (See above). Another undesirable trait of Odeon's (I did say there were many) is that he is one of these moral virtue signalling Progressives. You cannot say ANYTHING that could somehow be in any way tangentially connected to his ideologically puritan narratives. An example of what I mean is that if you like I and others do point out the problem of "radicalised Muslim extremists" he goes off. No amount of clarifying tat who you are talking about is contained exclusively in this group and no amount of evidence as to damage they cause is good enough. No, you are in his eyes a bigot. not because you are talking about a real issue nor about a real issue that concerns a subset of the Muslim community and a radicalised fringe at that BUT you mentioned Muslims and so you are in his mind attacking all Muslims and he MUST defend Muslims and you are necessarily a bigot for attacking Muslims and must be combated for your bigotry. Fucking ridiculous cognitive dissonance

So yes shit like that kind of thing came up and things went from bad to worse resulting in him abusing his admin tools because he could not gain any purchase. Despite attempts from me to resolve things he (see above) was unable to admit to having been in the wrong. Finally with Py's help and after he melted down and had a two or three day break and threatened to to take down the site, he returned and we resolved things in so much as a truce. I asked for his explanations on a 4 or 5 points (not apology just explanation). He conceded and we both made blanket statements as to our mutual culpability in the situation having got out of hand and to the need to drop hostilities and seek to not feud and for the benefit of the forum. A commitment to disagree but not get personal and nasty.

Scrap who he has also abused the Admin tools with in losing arguments and getting angry with, a number of years ago and a couple of times since has said some gross things about fucking pubscent girls or rather I think in most situations (to be fair, implied it). The kind of thing was "when there is grass on the field it is okay to play ball". Something like that. (I did not not get it. I thought he was saying he had a preference for shaved vaginas). He did however often join in with Lit who's perpetual fantasy was to go arse to mouth with some young Swedish teenager (young teenager being someone the age of consent in some countries with low age of consent laws). Scrap seemed quite keen and mentioned that 13 or so was the age of consent in some countries which he expressed a want to move there. In honesty a lot of it seemed like he was trying to be edgy or using really poor humourless jokes. It was fucking gross and every time he did it. Here in Australia there is an expression. Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher. Guys sometimes say that and it is normally in joke and to be deliberately gross in baiting for a reaction. To which a stock standard answer is something like "Oh get fuck you dirty prick" and a laugh if you think they were joking and pressing them as to whether they are dinkum if they aren't seeming to be joking. I figured it was a case of the former, with Scrap but did not know and thought irrespective it was not funny it was revolting.

So 7 months on from the truce. We have disagreed, Odeon and I, but kept getting personal out of it and bite our tongues. We have live and let lived. The forum has been humming along. Not busy but short on drama. Odeon has been pressing Scrap on explaining previous things he said on the girls and Scrap has been ignoring himself. Neither one backing themselves really. Odeon getting no purchase on that decided to change tactics and state something along the lines of
" :bounce: is too over developed for Scrap's tastes in boobs"
It was such a patently ridiculous thing to say, I pointed out quite reasonably (and I was not the only one to see this was true) that Scrap has been the most prolific poster of boobs in I2, bar no one. MOST of his posts on nude or topless girls have been girl with really large breasts. So the statement was provably dishonest and stupid. Whatever Scrap has said or done, THAT avenue is something that Scrap can provably acquit himself. There is no one here that could make a better case for liking big breasted women.

So I told you already about Odeon's ideological puritan narratives? Well I had not realised that his fucked up thought processes had gone off the rails again. His attack on Scrap liking "underdeveloped boobs" was actually an extension of him saying "I disliked what Scrap said about pubescent girls and I want him to own this and admit it to all and raawwwwrrrrr" and me pulling him up on this was somehow me now defending not the ridiculous assertion that someone with a very clear preference to large breasted females (or at least large boobs in general) is the opposite of preferring smaller breasts.......but excusing Scrap of all the things he said about pubescent girls which I have never supported, condoned or excused. But in his mind I had done that and so now he would attack me as (I don't know) a "pedophile-enabler" (?). He did this by dragging my daughter in to attack me for not backing what was a ridiculous assertion in the first place.

Pretty silly. As getting personal and bringing my family in started the first feud with Zegh, so did Odeon now. Now knowing the above, did he introspect, take responsibility, seek to address anything? What do you think he may have done instead? This above gives you a hint as to what he will do and what is to follow. Not in order "He will start shit, get shit back not admit his part in things. He will obfuscate, make false equivalencies, lie, project, misdirect, spam, misrepresent, threat, abuse the admin panel, and so on."

Oh and Icequeen and Ministry of Silly Walks have jumped in to defend him like Odeon did with Zegh way back when. Grist for the mill.

No. This ain't bare bones basic.

Tell you what - try limiting yourself to 20 words or less per post.

Then, maybe people will give a shit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2018, 04:15:22 PM »
No. This ain't bare bones basic.

Tell you what - try limiting yourself to 20 words or less per post.

Then, maybe people will give a shit.

I tell YOU what how about I don't and I do not give a damn what people think? Where will that leave this premise?
I told you a lot of nuance would be lost and if you are covering 3 years and many daily posts and premises and actions by an assorted group on a forum then this IS bare bones. I explained to limit it would lose all of that nuance. You go to 20 words or less. It is on its face ridiculous, which I give a pass to, because you are coming in too late with no idea.

So thanks for your suggestion, but "No".

There is word salad which is normally a symptom of schizophrenia.

And there's narcissistic word salad which is intended to dominate and confuse and twist a narrative.

In this thread we are discussing the latter.

Spat my coffee literally this morning when I saw the length of Al's reply to Callandale. Absolute gold.

McDangly is starting to grow on me as well.

You are easily amused and I have said that before.

It sounds to me, increasingly that there is a "word salad" for every occasion. This is very convenient if you wish to label people with psychological conditions by picking a trait here or a behaviour there and applying it wholesale. Kind of like a group of people not on the Autism Spectrum all agreeing that they "have a little bit of that" because one of them loves his Footy" (and so meets the obsessive criteria) and another is shy (and so meets the social criteria) and such. Of course in their case they are ignorant. You are just a dishonest and somewhat Goofy Mother Fucker.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2018, 04:36:10 PM »
Al, yes, you do appear to have a word salad for every occasion.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2018, 04:42:28 PM »
Al, yes, you do appear to have a word salad for every occasion.

There seems to be a glitch in Al's posts. They seem to consist of thousands of words in random sequence with no basis in reality. The glitch has always been there but it seems to be getting even worse.

#1, #4 and #6

No I didn't (#5)

Isn't gaslighting integral to the Narcissistic word salad? And isn't the fact that many of your behaviours are blatant gaslighting meaning that you are actually creating word salad? And if you are doing that then you are a Narcissist right?

I mean that is kind of the narrative you were trying to spin introducing that thread initially right?