Author Topic: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2018, 05:33:55 PM »
Except that I am not suffering with myself. Apart from that bit.

:lol1: Point.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2018, 01:06:10 AM »
No. This ain't bare bones basic.

Tell you what - try limiting yourself to 20 words or less per post.

Then, maybe people will give a shit.

I tell YOU what how about I don't and I do not give a damn what people think? Where will that leave this premise?
I told you a lot of nuance would be lost and if you are covering 3 years and many daily posts and premises and actions by an assorted group on a forum then this IS bare bones. I explained to limit it would lose all of that nuance. You go to 20 words or less. It is on its face ridiculous, which I give a pass to, because you are coming in too late with no idea.

So thanks for your suggestion, but "No".

Fair enough. It's just that when you write a large mass of text, most of us aren't going to give enough
of a shit to try and wade through it. If your aim is to communicate and/or sway people, you really
need to improve your writing. The discipline enforced by concision would likely help.

At the very least, you would have to get to your point.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2018, 01:30:11 AM »
No. This ain't bare bones basic.

Tell you what - try limiting yourself to 20 words or less per post.

Then, maybe people will give a shit.

I tell YOU what how about I don't and I do not give a damn what people think? Where will that leave this premise?
I told you a lot of nuance would be lost and if you are covering 3 years and many daily posts and premises and actions by an assorted group on a forum then this IS bare bones. I explained to limit it would lose all of that nuance. You go to 20 words or less. It is on its face ridiculous, which I give a pass to, because you are coming in too late with no idea.

So thanks for your suggestion, but "No".

Fair enough. It's just that when you write a large mass of text, most of us aren't going to give enough
of a shit to try and wade through it. If your aim is to communicate and/or sway people, you really
need to improve your writing. The discipline enforced by concision would likely help.

Doesn't bother me either way.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2018, 12:54:44 PM »
So...it IS narcissistic.  :zoinks:

I had been wondering if it qualified.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2018, 04:17:53 PM »
So...it IS narcissistic.  :zoinks:

I had been wondering if it qualified.

Ha!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2018, 05:09:08 PM »

The whole point of Narcissistic Word Salad is to bewilder and express butthurt and moral superiority while going around and around in circles and avoiding the point entirely. 
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »

The whole point of Narcissistic Word Salad is to bewilder and express butthurt and moral superiority while going around and around in circles and avoiding the point entirely.

Being that what you described is NOT my point (and in fact Py seems to have roundly understood my point as represented all along) doesn't this make you at best a sycophantic partisan on Team Odeon and at worse an absolute miron?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2018, 05:31:21 PM »
I'm not a miron. At least I don't think I am. Is it good or bad?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2018, 05:39:02 PM »

Being that what you described is NOT my point (and in fact Py seems to have roundly understood my point as represented all along) doesn't this make you at best a sycophantic partisan on Team Odeon and at worse an absolute miron?

Actually, my guess is that Pyraxis had some of the context. Generally, I try to ignore you and Odeon going at it,
because (outside of the memes) it is dull as shit. I can understand what he writes, and it's repetitive and
useless. I know his tactics here. But I can't make head nor tail out of what you're going on about.

Now, if instead of splattering textual diarrhea throughout several threads, you made a cogent and short winded
explanation, rather than ranting on assuming everyone has been following your lovers' quarrel raptly, maybe
others would care. As it is, without sufficient context, and verbose whilst never expressing whatever it is
you're trying to say, yeah, it's just garbage.

I'm sure as hell no Odeon supporter. I strongly suspect you have a reasonable grievance and that you simply
can't seem to state it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2018, 05:54:19 PM »
I'm not a miron. At least I don't think I am. Is it good or bad?

I am sure you would not know the difference in either being a moron or not a moron. But in either case your narrative of a word salad that you doctored for cowardly hero, Odeon, has fallen flat, like every attempt to reframe this favourably for him.

That is because it was slightly less blatant dishonesty as the previous narratives you lying sycophants have tried

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2018, 06:01:46 PM »

Actually, my guess is that Pyraxis had some of the context. Generally, I try to ignore you and Odeon going at it,
because (outside of the memes) it is dull as shit. I can understand what he writes, and it's repetitive and
useless. I know his tactics here. But I can't make head nor tail out of what you're going on about.

Now, if instead of splattering textual diarrhea throughout several threads, you made a cogent and short winded
explanation, rather than ranting on assuming everyone has been following your lovers' quarrel raptly, maybe
others would care. As it is, without sufficient context, and verbose whilst never expressing whatever it is
you're trying to say, yeah, it's just garbage.

I'm sure as hell no Odeon supporter. I strongly suspect you have a reasonable grievance and that you simply
can't seem to state it.

Or perhaps I have both contextualised and said it fine and you have missed out on much of things to not be able to tie everything in like she has.

You want 3 years summaried in 20 words with no context lost

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2018, 06:06:44 PM »
This thread is so annoying. Word salad has a meaning; this is not it. Autistics lack theory of mind; this is not narcissism.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2018, 08:33:22 PM »
This thread is so annoying. Word salad has a meaning; this is not it. Autistics lack theory of mind; this is not narcissism.

Yes, despite MOSW's transparent lies that this was just something of interest and whatever, it was in truth simply him trying to drive what he knew was a dishonest narrative that I am a Narcissistic or otherwise Psychologically compromised, and thus voiding any position AND giving cover to Odeon.

Not that he will admit to either the lie nor his intentions

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2018, 09:19:26 PM »

It's not hard. The link to the post he's complaining about is in his sig.

I don't think you do understand, actually. You can't simply agree with me, these days, so you choose to be intellectually dishonest yourself. You know perfectly well it wasn't about the boob size but wanting Scrap to clarify his earlier comments was and remains out of the question for you since it's me reminding him.

Cowardly and disappointing (I seem to recall you have a daughter) but not unexpected. :thumbdn:

Point being that there's been an unspoken agreement here for a long time, not to bring people's kids into shitty arguments.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2018, 09:46:00 PM »

Word salad has a meaning. Narcissistic word salad also has a meaning. You can google it and find multiple consistent descriptions and accounts of what Narcissistic word salad is (as I did in the first 3 posts of this thread).

Autistics lack theory of mind. Does that mean that they cannot be narcissists? Or sociopaths?