Educational

Author Topic: Intellectual Dark Web  (Read 6270 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Intellectual Dark Web
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2018, 04:56:07 PM »
I'm going to thrown in a pair of bootstraps. Apparently conservatives think bootstraps can help anyone who is down on their luck.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2018, 12:34:54 AM »
Let's give him Al.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2018, 12:39:21 AM »
Let's give him Al.

Al. In a gimp suit.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2018, 06:39:36 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2018, 02:05:42 PM »
Milo was briefly on Patreon begging for money, until they booted him off for hate speech.

Patreon boots people off for questioning Leftist orthodoxy. Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) recently got booted off with no warning or explanation.

This has been the trend with silicon valley tech giants as of late, de-platform the heretics.   ::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2018, 10:58:21 PM »
I guess they didn't fall for his "get a Milo ringtone" scheme. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2020, 04:57:34 AM »

Ben Shapiro, exposed as the diminutive bullshit artist he is.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2020, 11:51:01 AM »
this I.D.K stuff seems weird, like its a meme that butt hurt lefties came up with to try and make right wing people sound scary. guess it didnt work...
Kick me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2020, 03:32:20 PM »
I'm pretty sure that you are a member of the IDK Reggie.

As for the IDW, they came up with that themselves because they think they're intellectual and edgy.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2020, 03:46:45 PM »
As for the IDW, they came up with that themselves

proof?
Kick me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2020, 03:53:04 PM »
Dude, it's no secret. The following is from Wikipedia. Eric Weinstein is a tosser who wears a dead cat or something on his head.

Eric Weinstein, the director of an American venture capital firm, stated that when he coined the term he was "half-joking".[1][7] This occurred after Weinstein's brother, biologist Bret Weinstein, was forced to resign in 2017 from his position as professor of biology at Evergreen State College in response to protests against his criticism of a campus event that asked white students to stay off campus, as opposed to the previous annual tradition of black students voluntarily absenting themselves.[8] The website Big Think has argued that other controversies, dating back to 2014, should also be viewed as antecedents to the IDW. These include a debate between Sam Harris and Ben Affleck on Real Time with Bill Maher in October 2014, the publication of Google's Ideological Echo Chamber by James Damore in August 2017, and Cathy Newman's interview of Jordan Peterson on Channel 4 News in January 2018, each of which related to controversial topics such as Islamic extremism and workplace diversity policies.