Educational

Author Topic: Intellectual Dark Web  (Read 6296 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Intellectual Dark Web
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2018, 03:55:42 PM »
^^^ That just means that there's been an effective smear campaign against him.   ::)

Stupid supporters help, too. :P

You mean like Norwegians??

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2018, 04:16:58 PM »
Stupid knows no borders. But you'll have to summarise the video for me, you know I don't watch any here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2018, 08:13:56 PM »
Stupid knows no borders. But you'll have to summarise the video for me, you know I don't watch any here.

Yes this is one of the reasons you are stupid. You take hardline positions on things you fuck all about and after inferring others you know more than you about a topic are stupid, you ask THEM to break it down into bite sized chucks for you. This is the mindset of those that watch news clips and think that they have a balanced view. It is quite egotistical but then that is no real surprise.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »

Yes this is one of the reasons you are stupid. You take hardline positions on things you fuck all about and after inferring others you know more than you about a topic are stupid, you ask THEM to break it down into bite sized chucks for you. This is the mindset of those that watch news clips and think that they have a balanced view. It is quite egotistical but then that is no real surprise.

Because I don't watch Scrap's Youtube clips? :rofl:

You should try reading a book, Al.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2018, 03:51:41 PM »
When someone asks me to watch youtube clips, I give them a couple of shots to point me at something enlightening that is worth watching.

If it turns out to be mindless crap, I take it that their judgement of what is worth watching is somewhat flawed, and generally don't bother after that.

In the case of some of the clips that Scrap has shared, they can be quite entertaining, but generally not for the reasons he thinks they are. The middle aged guy with the dead animal glued to his head was a great example. Seriously fucking funny. 

I tend to prefer reading stuff as well.

It is rare that I share a video on a forum. When I do I will try to include a synopsis on why I think it might be worth watching. The whole point of a forum is to learn to express your own opinions convincingly and to enlighten others as to where you stand and why. If you're relying on the stupid man's smart person to do that for you.....
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2018, 03:59:24 PM »
I tend not to watch videos on here, especially when offered by people I know usually disregard any facts but their own.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2018, 07:20:55 PM »
I'll watch videos here if they're short. My attention span can't handle much.  :hahaha:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2018, 07:25:38 PM »
When someone asks me to watch youtube clips, I give them a couple of shots to point me at something enlightening that is worth watching.

If it turns out to be mindless crap, I take it that their judgement of what is worth watching is somewhat flawed, and generally don't bother after that.

In the case of some of the clips that Scrap has shared, they can be quite entertaining, but generally not for the reasons he thinks they are. The middle aged guy with the dead animal glued to his head was a great example. Seriously fucking funny. 

It is rare that I share a video on a forum. When I do I will try to include a synopsis on why I think it might be worth watching. The whole point of a forum is to learn to express your own opinions convincingly and to enlighten others as to where you stand and why. If you're relying on the stupid man's smart person to do that for you.....

You probably can't comprehend it and thus call it mindless. Good defence mechanism.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2018, 01:39:25 AM »

You probably can't comprehend it and thus call it mindless. Good defence mechanism.

I'm an expert at detecting mindless crap. In fact, I'm detecting it right now.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2018, 08:50:24 AM »

No doubt. You were typing at that very moment weren't you?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2018, 08:56:06 AM »
I tend not to watch videos on here, especially when offered by people I know usually disregard any facts but their own.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2018, 11:11:14 AM »

This was a more charitable way of saying "idiots like Scrap and Al".

Happy now?

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2018, 05:09:30 PM »

No doubt. You were typing at that very moment weren't you?

Beep beep beep beep beep.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2018, 12:50:46 AM »
Seldom was a subject title more apt. :laugh:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2018, 08:06:28 PM »
The original site is down but this one is now up.

https://www.idwnews.org/