Author Topic: I need feminism/the men's coalition because I am a fucking coward.  (Read 5984 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: I need feminism/the men's coalition because I am a fucking coward.
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2013, 04:09:29 AM »
Words like "stud" and "hunk" sexually objectify men! We must destroy the matriarchy!

Because you arent one.  :hahaha:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2013, 08:00:36 AM »
:rolls eyes:
Cal, you can do better.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2013, 08:05:26 AM »
Yes.  Everybody would like to lobby for their best interests.
Why, as a straight white male do you think that women, minorities and gays have had enough rights written in their favor?
Because each law written for one of the 'other' groups disenfranchises you a bit more.  You are in it for your own best interests.
Get a group together that supports your interest and lobby for those.  That's how democracy works, kiddo.

I refuse. I will not approach things as an "us vs them". Ever.
but that's democracy.  Get enough people to have a voting bloc that gets noticed.  And voila, you have a voice.

Close. Its ABUSE of democracy.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07:43 AM »
Cal, you can do better.

Wait, so calling a woman a babe is not sexually objectifying her? Then what is the problem?

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #244 on: June 14, 2013, 08:08:24 AM »
Words like "stud" and "hunk" sexually objectify men! We must destroy the matriarchy!

I'm not, but chicks dig me regardless. I really don't know why.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: June 14, 2013, 08:10:48 AM »
Yes.  Everybody would like to lobby for their best interests.
I refuse. I will not approach things as an "us vs them". Ever.
I can understand your position Rage. but if you don't play da game, someone else makes the rules of da game for you.
(not saying you should play the game, just this is how its played.)

I don't lobby. It makes one seem phony, in-genuine, desperate, cry-babyish and so forth. I guess the old saying rings true, "if you let someone else make decisions for you, don't gripe where you end up" as far as Feminists are concerned I don't think anybody takes them seriously. There like the KKK in that reguard, a laughing stalk. personally I can't watch any of their videos because it will just piss me off

Wrong. The game is not "the game according to <insert demographic here>", that's a game children play so they never lose. Hmmm that reminds me of something actually. Perhaps this will help illustrate things.

Maybe this metaphor resonates with some of you? Hmmmm?
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #246 on: June 14, 2013, 08:38:02 AM »
Cal, you can do better.

Wait, so calling a woman a babe is not sexually objectifying her? Then what is the problem?
im talking about the basic male mentality of ownership over women. Treating them as objects not as equals.
Granted, we have come a long way in the last century (thanks to the right to vote and feminism) but women aren't treated as equal human beings, yet.
Religion, IMHO, is the basic road block. 
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: June 14, 2013, 08:51:08 AM »
Heres another roadblock, feminism itself. Read this passage by N. Katherine Hayles (a typical acadamia feminist), where she attempts to inject her feminist SHIT while also trying to contribute to science.

The privileging of solid over fluid mechanics, and indeed the inability of science to deal with turbulent flow at all, she attributes to the association of fluidity with femininity. Whereas men have sex organs that protrude and become rigid, women have openings that leak menstrual blood and vaginal fluids... From this perspective it is no wonder that science has not been able to arrive at a successful model for turbulence. The problem of turbulent flow cannot be solved because the conceptions of fluids (and of women) have been formulated so as necessarily to leave unarticulated remainders.

THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT FEMINISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Yeah fluid mechanics isn't tougher to get a grip on because its a gagillion times more complex. Nawwww! ITS BECAUSE OF BLOODY CUNTS AND HARD DICKS FEMINISM RAWR

Yeah. When reading this, I emitted a teehee a couple of times, but when I finished, there was no indicator of satire. I realized.. it was real. My fucking face when.

I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #248 on: June 14, 2013, 09:05:49 AM »
Going to throw something out here and tell me how this ties into your ownership of females, and your females of lesser value theory here, McPostwhore.

Let's go hypothetical. A game of pretend.

Let's pretend that going back thousands of years ago, tribes of men, in return for trading off going to risk their lives hunting dangerous predators for meat, for the family, (women and children) and being designated the tribes protectors, instead of the women and children in return got a bit of power in the tribe?

Now consider IF you were a woman in those times. Would your protected status be considered a valuable position rather than the dispose-ability of a man, who is necessarily having to place himself in harms way? Would this position be a decent trade off to come at? Longer life, less chance of being killed or maimed than the men, and in return the males get to have a bit more privilege? Do you think this was men forcing women into it, OR (work with me here) do you think it may have been a mutually beneficial decision?

You know "I am not to keen on being gored by a predator, or falling through ice off cliffs, or being maimed or killed in tribal battles, BUT I love staying at home and looking after kids, and making blankets with the furs you bring from the creatures you have had to kill."
"Well gee honey I want to keep you safe, and I want to look after you, but shit what are you really doing for me rather than having sex with me and having children? Seriously, I am likely to die every fucking day i walk out the door. How about me and the boys get to make the decisions around here about the running of the tribe, and in protection you and the kids?"
"Meh. Fair enough. I would rather not be dead or risking death. Knock yourself out. I am gonna stay here and talk with the ladies and look after the kids. May make a blanket later and look for a few berries. You go out on the ice sheets and hunt a seal. Try not to die"

Doesn't fit your view of how things were? Why have males evolved with more muscle mass and stronger bone density? Is it because over many thousands of years, the males are expected to get into situations where having these things matters?
But that is not now? No its not. Man has invented a number of things to bring the human condition to a standard higher than what it has been in ancient times or lesser time. Better understanding of science of disease, of midwifery, better understanding of the world.
Now women want a piece.

Fair enough.

Now they want the same as men and they want the status quo to change quickly. Fair enough.

But in order to do it many women help develop a culture where they have to make a lot of very negative allusions some fair and some not. Many exaggerated and many not. They are wanting to portray women as slaves, oppressed, victimised, exploited and so on and men as brutal, incompetent, stupid, without morals and so on.

McPostwhore, why are you buying into this bullshit?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:50:44 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #249 on: June 14, 2013, 09:07:33 AM »

I'm not, but chicks dig me regardless. I really don't know why.

You're adorkable. :nerdy:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:12:47 AM by duckfetishgirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #250 on: June 14, 2013, 09:12:30 AM »
TYPICAL FEMINIST

I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2013, 09:34:38 AM »
life is hard for white boys.
Life is hard for white girls

can be

Sigh. Missing the point some more, so i'll help you. Life is hard for EVERYONE. This boys vs girls bullshit just makes it even more complex, which makes it even harder for everybody. Its ridiculous. Also I was pointing out the fallacy of the third wave feminist's claim to fight for equality when they viciously pursue and attack their biggest supporters.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2013, 12:09:31 PM »
Going to throw something out here and tell me how this ties into your ownership of females, and your females of lesser value theory here, McPostwhore.

Let's pretend that going back thousands of years ago, tribes of men, in return for trading off going to risk their lives hunting dangerous predators for meat, for the family, (women and children) and being designated the tribes protectors, instead of the women and children in return got a bit of power in the tribe?

Now consider IF you were a woman in those times. Would your protected status be considered a valuable position rather than the dispose-ability of a man, who is necessarily having to place himself in harms way? Would this position be a decent trade off to come at? Longer life, less chance of being killed or maimed than the men, and in return the males get to have a bit more privilege? Do you think this was men forcing women into it, OR (work with me here) do you think it may have been a mutually beneficial decision?

You know "I am not to keen on being gored by a predator, or falling through ice off cliffs, or being maimed or killed in tribal battles, BUT I love staying at home and looking after kids, and making blankets with the furs you bring from the creatures you have had to kill."
"Well gee honey I want to keep you safe, and I want to look after you, but shit what are you really doing for me rather than having sex with me and having children? Seriously, I am likely to die every fucking day i walk out the door. How about me and the boys get to make the decisions around here about the running of the tribe, and in protection you and the kids?"
"Meh. Fair enough. I would rather not be dead or risking death. Knock yourself out. I am gonna stay here and talk with the ladies and look after the kids. May make a blanket later and look for a few berries. You go out on the ice sheets and hunt a seal. Try not to die"

Doesn't fit your view of how things were? Why have males evolved with more muscle mass and stronger bone density? Is it because over many thousands of years, the males are expected to get into situations where having these things matters?
But that is not now? No its not. Man has invented a number of things to bring the human condition to a standard higher than what it has been in ancient times or lesser time. Better understanding of science of disease, of midwifery, better understanding of the world.
Now women want a piece.

Fair enough.

Now they want the same as men and they want the status quo to change quickly. Fair enough.

But in order to do it many women help develop a culture where they have to make a lot of very negative allusions some fair and some not. Many exaggerated and many not. They are wanting to portray women as slaves, oppressed, victimised, exploited and so on and men as brutal, incompetent, stupid, without morals and so on.

lets play a game of pretend for a moment.  Lets pretend that everybody is equal.  That society has evolved enough that there is no more oppression.

Hypothetically there is no reason to create a villain in this world.  Everything is equal and the status quo is ok.  Everybody is fine with it.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »

Now women want a piece.

Fair enough.

lets play a game of pretend for a moment.  Lets pretend that everybody is equal.  That society has evolved enough that there is no more oppression.

Hypothetically there is no reason to create a villain in this world.  Everything is equal and the status quo is ok.  Everybody is fine with it.

Actually there IS no reason to create a villain.
I will never stop...