Educational

Author Topic: I need feminism/the men's coalition because I am a fucking coward.  (Read 5948 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I need feminism/the men's coalition because I am a fucking coward.
« Reply #285 on: September 18, 2013, 03:44:21 PM »
Women are not "so much better than men". It is not that Rage is younger than you that he does not get it. He simply gets what you don't McJagger. He gets it at his age and it would not matter whether he was an enlightened 5 year old r 95 year old. It is not because he has not thunk it moar

To my view it is like saying that Christianity is at its core a benign little set of ideas with ONLY the most radical believers to possibly misuse it.

The truth to any reading of the bible is that its core IS judgemental, and promotes a set of values that are not all rainbows and sunshine. It is not at all accepting of people who do choose to have different values or ideas. 

Does that mean that all Christians are bad? No. It does mean that all Christians who are not bad either have to ignore or not understand the serious horrible things about the values extolled in the Christian teachings. As a Christian you do not have to believe that the people who do not believe in JC or God will go to Hell after they die. But you can not tell me that this is not what is promoted in the Christian teachings.

With Feminism, it is the same kid of thing. You have a lot of core ideals which from any reasonable interpretation WILL demonise men and extol women. Any way of moving from this position is not positive. If the best argument people can say is that not all men are bad or that not all Feminists are the same then I refer you directly above to what I said about Christianity.

Feminism IS pro-women and is NOT gender equality and NO you do NOT reach equality through Feminism. If anyone seriously believes this then I am sorry but you have been lied to by people that would seek to further Feminist interests.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: September 18, 2013, 03:52:30 PM »
^ Yep.

...what's that word again?...
OH I know that word you were looking for. "FUCKING BIGOT".
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2013, 04:57:40 PM »
^ Yep.

...what's that word again?...
OH I know that word you were looking for. "FUCKING BIGOT".

moar
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: November 02, 2013, 06:05:40 PM »
Lol me and Al slammed feminism there. Nice teamwork, Al! *high five*
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"