Author Topic: WTF, Trigger???  (Read 5145 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: WTF, Trigger???
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2011, 03:28:22 PM »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Osensitive1

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2011, 03:59:19 PM »
Didn't I repeatedly do that, accepting all the blame? If not, then that was my intent with my response.
Except you don't deserve ALL the blame IMO. You deserve the blame for necro bumping dormant shit that Elle and Eclair had sort of settled and left at an impasse. You kicked a sleeping dog and it appeared to me that you did it with the intent of defending Elle. Your blame stops with that unless you actually are being a creepy stalker. I tend to doubt that you are. Hence the "Fuck off Elle, I'm not a stalker" that I noted you failed to put in your response. You are responsible for your actions, not for Elle's predisposition to assume bad intentions.
Didn't read it that way at all. He had his say in the Elle/Eclair situation, late but not undeserved. The sleeping dog he kicked was SirLes and defended her from him, which neither Les nor Elle saw as needed.

Psychophant

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »
And one final point! The last time I told somebody to fuck off it didn't go so well, so methinks that is an inappropriate response.

You need to learn, young one, that a strategic "FUCK OFF" is a good thing and not inappropriate.  So long as you leave it at that.   Thats what my ex-psycho-girlfriend has learned.   :2thumbsup:

Psychophant

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2011, 04:18:04 PM »
I told someone to go fuck off yesterday, and he hasnt stopped fucking texting me all day. I need a new line. Got one ? Maybe I should ask him to marry me. Then he might disappear.

:plus:

Psychophant

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2011, 04:19:40 PM »
I told someone to go fuck off yesterday, and he hasnt stopped fucking texting me all day. I need a new line. Got one ? Maybe I should ask him to marry me. Then he might disappear.

yeah 'fuck off' is way too tame for some situations.  Try
"I hope you meet a slow and painful end writhing in your own excrement and then i sincerely
want to think that you will spend the rest of eternity sucking the cocks of lepers in hell"

of course,  this may be right up their street! :zoinks:

:plus:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »
And one final point! The last time I told somebody to fuck off it didn't go so well, so methinks that is an inappropriate response.

You need to learn, young one, that a strategic "FUCK OFF" is a good thing and not inappropriate.  So long as you leave it at that.   Thats what my ex-psycho-girlfriend has learned.   :2thumbsup:
how did your girlfriend  become an "ex-psycho"? That would be a neat trick.

Psychophant

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2011, 04:22:54 PM »

how did your girlfriend  become an "ex-psycho"? That would be a neat trick.

:o Ok, psycho-EX-girlfriend.... :facepalm2:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »
FUCK ALL Y'ALL!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2011, 04:41:22 PM »
Well, the number has been deleted. Hell, it ain't like I saved it in my contacts. Just shows up in SMS on my iPhone with no name associated with it. Had to figure out which was Elle's when I did send the infamous text.

Oh, and I don't think she gave me her number. I beleive I gave her mine and she texted me as we coordinated a time and place. By default I got the number, but she can be rest assured it was and never will be otherwise abused. No matter how much Scrap has offered for it!!!

Ouch. You just told the whole world that she's the one who texted you first. Prepare for femdom damnation.

No, no, no, no!!! That is why I don't want to talk about this. STOP FUELING THE FLAMES!!! Completely wrong context. Ha ha...(con)text!!!

Anyway, her texting me was all in the context of arranging actually meeting. I am the only one sexting creepy unrequited messages. Oops, I mean sending a harmless text apologizing for contributing to her being attacked on here.

ALL OTHER TEXTS, AND IT WAS ONLY A COUPLE OF HANDFULS TOTAL BETWEEN US, WERE ALL IN THAT CONTEXT. This corner, next to that place, yadda yadda!

HER TEXTING ME FIRST WAS ABOUT HAVING CONTROL AND NOT ALLOWING A CREEPY GUY TO INITIATE. Unless she thinks otherwise. I made it a point to let her call ALL the shots, so she'd be comfortable.

I also made it a point not to tell anyone on here and only alluded I had met a charming young lady afterwards. I never said I met Elle until she had mentioned it and I never gave specifics when interrogated on here until I saw the stuff already in that thread.

Let's put it this way...as a self-loathing completely lacking in confidence young man, I wouldn't want any girl to be associated with me in any context, especially on here. I thought I did a good job keeping that private even though it was nothing that needed to be secret, like we were hooking up or something. You guys have dirty minds and, let's face it, would draw that conclusion.

Look, man, we all know we all want to fuck Elle, so it's not just you. Sarcasm to the top.

Either way, fuck Elle (interpret that the way you want), fuck drama, and fuck these silly baby games that you enjoy playing, and focus on your kids. How are you protecting them from the abuse of their mother by being submissive to women?

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2011, 04:48:41 PM »
FUCK ALL Y'ALL!
no thanks :green: I like women :)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »
Now, I can't be bothered trawling through old shit, but I do have this important question - was Elle stalked online, or was it IRL?

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2011, 05:01:50 PM »
I don't want to fuck Elle! Maybe that is the problem.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Psychophant

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2011, 05:04:57 PM »
As PPK's sig says, "Harden the fuck up".   My impression of trigger is that he needs to grow up and elle needs to move on.  Life sucks, we make mistakes and we get crapped on.  Is there any kind of happy medium or am I being delusional???   

Elle expects every sexual partner to submit to an STD test.....or has that changed?  Trigger misread an intention and went beyond it.  I did the same and that was a learning experience.   :facepalm2:

My girlfriend doesn't play games and is one to give me a "dope slap" when I go off.  I like that, if I screw up she tells me or if she goes bonkers she accepts me telling her that she needs to back off.

No texting, no mind games, no crap. 

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2011, 05:07:31 PM »
I don't get the connection to my interaction with Elle and my minions. Because I am on here?

I was also not submissive, only letting Elle call the shots because I knew of her past.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Psychophant

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2011, 05:12:00 PM »
I don't get the connection to my interaction with Elle and my minions. Because I am on here?

I was also not submissive, only letting Elle call the shots because I knew of her past.

I don't know all the details and I can't be asked to dig up all the facts.  So I'm just telling it as I see it.  I figure she doesn't give a shit what I think and most people here don't either.   :green: