Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231912 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17115 on: February 08, 2022, 10:13:56 PM »
I'm so fried I spent half the day thinking the "143.9" listed at gas stations around town meant that gas prices were at $143/L instead of $1.43 and 9/10 of a cent.

:hahaha:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17116 on: February 09, 2022, 01:49:39 AM »
I have no motivation or energy but I still have the dishes to do before work.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17117 on: February 09, 2022, 07:04:55 PM »
I need better exercise routines... Mom said I looked too pale, and that I was unhealthy chubby variety (no shit! I need to work on that!!!)... There is a lot with my health that I suck at... especially with my injuries, and being too fucking fat! There I said it...

Can I drop the mic now? It's made out of that Fake Hershey Chocolate knock-off.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17118 on: February 09, 2022, 07:27:09 PM »
Broke an antique vacuum capacitor the size of my palm sending shards of glass all over my office,  so far I cut my foot and hand :zombiefuck: 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17119 on: February 09, 2022, 07:38:09 PM »
Annoy me once, shame on you, annoy me twice, that's a work in process...

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17120 on: February 10, 2022, 02:42:43 AM »
The neighbours chopped down their privacy hedges and now they can see through my sheer curtains :finger:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17121 on: February 10, 2022, 07:14:17 PM »
Got a severe scare from our computer today.  I was working on cutting and pasting some funny stuff to this forum and when I clicked on A youtube link a full screen warning came up that I had been locked out of our computer.  And the only way it could be fixed was if I called this "windows" number 555-xxx-xxxx and to NOT turn off or reboot the computer.  I started to panic and get flustered as I could not X out or doing anything.  I started to get my phone, buuuuuuut, decided I had nothing to lose by doing the button push turn off to see what happened.  After it shut down, I turned it on again.......nothing seemed to be wrong.  So I started the youtube cut and paste thing again............same thing happened.  To make a long story short, I shut down the computer again.  I had to do it once more after that.  The "suspicious youtube site vanished and I had no further problems since.  I told Carla about it and she said I did the right thing........shut the fucking thing down and let the computer do its thing.   :tinfoil:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17122 on: February 11, 2022, 08:08:11 AM »
I literally faked a headache and went home today because there was sweet fuck all work to do.
Meanwhile everyone else is overloaded and suffering burnout.
It's not my fault the partners choose not to allocate any stuff to me for reasons they never tell me.
And I'm not about to ask the overloaded people if they need any help, because the partners deserve to lie in that bed.

Still haven't heard back about the job I applied for last week.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17123 on: February 11, 2022, 09:24:32 PM »
So much to do and not enough time to do it in.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17124 on: February 12, 2022, 04:17:47 PM »
My quarters has its basics down... all that's left is the decor (problem is I don't want to leave random holes in the wall) -__-

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17125 on: February 12, 2022, 05:01:32 PM »
Got a severe scare from our computer today.  I was working on cutting and pasting some funny stuff to this forum and when I clicked on A youtube link a full screen warning came up that I had been locked out of our computer.  And the only way it could be fixed was if I called this "windows" number 555-xxx-xxxx and to NOT turn off or reboot the computer.  I started to panic and get flustered as I could not X out or doing anything.  I started to get my phone, buuuuuuut, decided I had nothing to lose by doing the button push turn off to see what happened.  After it shut down, I turned it on again.......nothing seemed to be wrong.  So I started the youtube cut and paste thing again............same thing happened.  To make a long story short, I shut down the computer again.  I had to do it once more after that.  The "suspicious youtube site vanished and I had no further problems since.  I told Carla about it and she said I did the right thing........shut the fucking thing down and let the computer do its thing.   :tinfoil:

Never call the number...it's a scam.

My MIL called once and it took me a full day to straighten the thing out after she gave them access...luckily she hung up when they wanted money and shut it down. Never ask that woman for money.  :lol1:

https://www.bruceb.com/2017/04/how-to-close-a-hijacked-web-browser/

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17126 on: February 12, 2022, 10:07:38 PM »

Never call the number...it's a scam.

My MIL called once and it took me a full day to straighten the thing out after she gave them access...luckily she hung up when they wanted money and shut it down. Never ask that woman for money.  :lol1:

https://www.bruceb.com/2017/04/how-to-close-a-hijacked-web-browser/

Yep, after I calmed down it made me wonder why they didn't want me to shut it down.  Now I know.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17127 on: February 15, 2022, 12:37:58 PM »

Going back to the orthopedist tomorrow to have more xrays and replace my cast. The pain is manageable, unless I forget about the booboo and move wrong. Have not taken even a Tylenol since Sunday morning and none of the Oxy they prescribed.

Biggest pain is when I jerk myself awake at night and my broken arm does something like a bullwhip motion. That hurts.
:yikes:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17128 on: February 15, 2022, 09:03:36 PM »
Going back to the orthopedist tomorrow to have more xrays and replace my cast. The pain is manageable, unless I forget about the booboo and move wrong. Have not taken even a Tylenol since Sunday morning and none of the Oxy they prescribed.

Biggest pain is when I jerk myself awake at night and my broken arm does something like a bullwhip motion. That hurts.
:yikes:
Yeah that sounds painful. Do you wear a sling during the day? Are you going to get a coloured cast? There's a lot of variety now.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17129 on: February 16, 2022, 02:16:41 PM »
I hate being forced to do code changes that break backwards compatibility. Means I have to get new samples of everything but I can't get any before the client's updated everything on their side.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein