Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233823 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #14835 on: February 26, 2019, 08:59:19 AM »
Get him a CostCo bear instead. 8 feet of sheer vertical space. They don't even fit in the car to get them home!

Oh shit...I can see it now...

"Police pull over 52 yr old woman driving a VW beetle on the interstate with an 8 ft CostCo bear stuffed in back and his head poking out the sunroof."

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14836 on: February 26, 2019, 11:23:00 AM »
Started with very low back pain on one side about 2 days ago.  Yesterday the outer thigh started hurting.  All I'm able to do is walk like a drunk penguin.  I sat on the floor to do some organizing of a cabinet.  When I went to get up I lost my balance, slammed my knees to the floor.  I barely missed a clear vase that broke very, very, very close to my face when I fell. 

Now I have a headache, a bad back and legs.  Hoping things will be bette in the morning.

Re-reading this.  It would seem that my body grew legs from the soreness.  And I will be channeling my inner Bette Midler later on.
 :facepalm2:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14837 on: February 26, 2019, 04:56:31 PM »
I have a cold
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14838 on: February 27, 2019, 07:19:35 AM »
I have to pay my car rego & greenslip tomorrow.

I missed going to the other office this week again. I asked the partner who was back from holidays this week if I could go over today and his answer was "if you want", but it was in a reluctant tone of voice so I erred on the side of not going. Then today he noticed me in my office and got annoyed that I didn't go!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14839 on: February 27, 2019, 09:20:12 AM »

My son's birthday coming soon. He wants a seven foot stuffed shark, body pillow.

I do not get it.
 :dunno:

Your son is cool.

...and I also know damn well if mine saw something like that he'd want one too.  :laugh:

My wife is clever.
When my son was about seven, he wanted to go as a T-rex for Halloween.
She managed to find this T-rex costume in two parts for him. Funny thing is when he first tried it on he had the pants part with the big tail on backwards, so it looked like he was walking around with this massive, curved, pointed hard-on. Of course we failed at trying to NOT laugh. Getting it on the right way he had a blast and turned into a T-rex. Wore it often for over a month.
The cleverness of my wife's artistic interests came in when he had just about outgrown the damn thing. Instead of throwing it away she cleaned it up nicely with dry cleaning products, over stuffed it with acrylic pillow stuff, sewed it all together and gave it to him for Christmas as his first full body pillow. He loved it!

A couple of years later she spent half of a year making him a weighted blanket. It was supposed to help. It did.
But it was a hell of a lot of effort for a loving mom, sewing two blankets together with little pockets full of aquarium gravel between them. He still uses it.

A couple of years later still, he was too big to fit his T-rex pillow and so she sewed him up a regular looking giant, five foot and some, leopard skin looking body pillow. He still uses it, but it is "too small."

Now he found this shark, showed us where to get it, etc. It has arrived in time for his birthday this week end.
He has been a fan of full body pillows since he was a child with a re-purposed Halloween costume that resembled a dinosaur.
I just do not get why a "man" turning twenty years of age wants a shark toy looking full body pillow.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:23:11 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14840 on: February 27, 2019, 09:24:40 AM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14841 on: February 27, 2019, 10:38:38 AM »
Anyone seen this new Momo crap influencing young children to to commit suicide?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14842 on: February 27, 2019, 01:47:19 PM »
I've spent the last two or three days trying to solve a coding problem but the answer is still evading me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #14843 on: February 27, 2019, 05:05:49 PM »

I just do not get why a "man" turning twenty years of age wants a shark toy looking full body pillow.

Mine will be 20 in another week. He's just now taking an interest in wanting his driving permit. I remember waiting by the door the day after I hit 16.  :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14844 on: February 27, 2019, 06:11:32 PM »

Mine will be 20 in another week. He's just now taking an interest in wanting his driving permit. I remember waiting by the door the day after I hit 16.  :laugh:

My daughter turned 20 around thanksgiving and still shows no interest in getting a  license,  she did go to driving school a few times when she was 17 but only because we gave her the lessons as a present .  I had to wait till I turned 18 but had mine within the month even though we did not have a car at the time.

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14845 on: February 27, 2019, 10:36:34 PM »

I learned to drive a tractor when I was nine. By the next year I was driving a huge four ton cotton truck down the fields following the newfangled cotton picker thingy. I was ready to drive way before I was old enough to do so legally.

But I had my leraner's permit a few days after I turned fifteen and the day I turned sixteen, I had already taken my test with the State Police, just waiting until my license came in the mail. It came about five days after my birthday.
With my job, I had already bought a car that I had to wait to drive.

My son has a learner's permit.  My daughter does not. He was all gung ho about a year ago to go through this "rite of passage" and just lost interest after he had his official state identity.
My daughter is a better "learning driver" than he is but she will not even go and get her permit.

I have trouble understanding. To me at that age, driving on my own was the first step toward "FREEDOM" as William Wallace put it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:39:14 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14846 on: February 28, 2019, 04:00:57 AM »
I drove a bobcat before I got my driving licence at age 19. I had to get a job before I went for lessons because they were expensive. I went for 5 lessons before I went for my licence, I got it first try.

My boyfriend helped me buy my first car, the paperwork, etc. I paid cash for it and was really happy because I didn't have to rely on anyone to take me to work.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14847 on: March 05, 2019, 04:26:53 AM »
Overwhelming smells of deodorisers and cleaning products. Self inflicted.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14848 on: March 05, 2019, 05:55:49 AM »
Elbow is sore as hell. Hopefully it doesn't affect anything. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14849 on: March 06, 2019, 07:49:50 PM »
Finally getting over a cold when my back starts acting up can't tell if I twisted something  or if I have a kidney stone

George Bernard Shaw