Author Topic: Disgusting slag  (Read 4054 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Disgusting slag
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »
So all hetero men are pigs??

That is a fucked up, beyond wrong, bigoted thing to say.

Nice try at twisting my words.

Not all men are so shallow that they believe bigger boobs are the most important thing about a woman.
And as MLA said , sexualise 7 year old girls.

If you do those things then yes you are a pig.

Where the fuck did this "sexualizing a 7 year old" shit come from??

She wont be able to use the certificate untill she's 16. AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO USE IT FOR A BOOB JOB!! It's simply a gift certificate to a pastic surgeon. She can use it or not use it as she pleases.

You really excell at making a mountain out of a molehill.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 12:54:00 PM »
So all hetero men are pigs??

That is a fucked up, beyond wrong, bigoted thing to say.

Nice try at twisting my words.

Not all men are so shallow that they believe bigger boobs are the most important thing about a woman.
And as MLA said , sexualise 7 year old girls.

If you do those things then yes you are a pig.

Where the fuck did this "sexualizing a 7 year old" shit come from??

She wont be able to use the certificate untill she's 16. AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO USE IT FOR A BOOB JOB!! It's simply a gift certificate to a pastic surgeon. She can use it or not use it as she pleases.

You really excell at making a mountain out of a molehill.

From the fact she was given it , you seem to appluad that it's ok to give a 7 year old girl that thing so she can use it when she is older.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2011, 01:07:28 PM »
From the fact she was given it , you seem to appluad that it's ok to give a 7 year old girl that thing so she can use it when she is older.

Both the mother and daughter are free to make their own decisions, without self righteous twunts telling them what to think.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 01:07:55 PM »
She is being ENCOURAGED to look forward to using it for a boob job

She's quoted as saying how she can't wait to get big boobs like her mum

and her mum is quoted as saying that if she gets naturally big boobs she can use it on something else

she's clearly bringing the girl up to be a slag like herself

THAT is the point of the thread

whether or not me or you or MLA like WOMEN with big boobs or not is irrelevant

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »

Both the mother and daughter are free to make their own decisions, without self righteous twunts telling them what to think.

er, for herself yes

Raising your daughter to want a boob job is bad parenting though

someone's right to do whatever they want without question automatically ends when that right starts affecting others, especially children

and seeing this woman as a terrible parent is not self righteous. she IS a terrible parent

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 01:15:21 PM »

er, for herself yes

Raising your daughter to want a boob job is bad parenting though

someone's right to do whatever they want without question automatically ends when that right starts affecting others, especially children

and seeing this woman as a terrible parent is not self righteous. she IS a terrible parent

Stupid? yes, terrible? no.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »

Hardly telling people what to think.

It's about being able to distinguish what is decent for little girls and what is plain sick.
If you are unable to realise what is wrong with this , you need help.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »

It's about being able to distinguish what is decent for little girls and what is plain sick.

So anyone who disagrees with your opinions needs help. How objective you are.  ::)

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 01:28:09 PM »

So anyone who disagrees with your opinions needs help. How objective you are.  ::)

No , anyone who sexualises little girls needs help or has no problem with the sexualisation of children needs help.
Twisting my words won't help you.  :wanker:

Scrapheap

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 01:30:03 PM »
No , anyone who sexualises little girls needs help or has no problem with the sexualisation of children needs help.

We're not talking about a little girl here, we're talking about a 16 year old.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011, 01:35:21 PM »

We're not talking about a little girl here, we're talking about a 16 year old.

No we are talking about a little girl , pay attention.

A 7 year old girl was given a coupon for a boob job , therefore from a young age she is having plastic surgery rammed down her throat , Of course it is fine for those of legal ages to get boob jobs , but to have it offered to them when 7 is wrong.

You however think it's ok to give a 7 year old girl a boob job coupon , regardless of it only being able to be used when she is older (although 16 is WAY too young imo) that seriously IS wrong.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »
The kid should be taken away, and the mom given to Scrap for his entertainment.  I think we can all agree on that much.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2011, 02:07:48 PM »
The kid should be taken away, and the mom given to Scrap for his entertainment.  I think we can all agree on that much.

:lol:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2011, 05:16:51 PM »
Yep.  I'm not sure why social services don't get involved with cases like this.  You saw what happened to Michael Jackson when he missed out on his childhood  :o
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 05:40:01 PM »
Yep.  I'm not sure why social services don't get involved with cases like this.  You saw what happened to Michael Jackson when he missed out on his childhood  :o

:lol:

Tbh I really doubt MJ did anything to those kids, considering how willingly those people settled for money payment , I mean think about it , if your child was molested - would you settle for a cash payment?

But thats another argument.  :P