Educational

Author Topic: Disgusting slag  (Read 4070 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Disgusting slag
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 05:44:44 PM »
I don't think he did either, I used to be in love with MJ lol.  It wasn't my point really, I meant look how messed up he was.  That dumb whore mother is making her already have worries about her body and stuff.  Why not give her a voucher for fucking toys r us. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2011, 01:31:16 AM »
No we are talking about a little girl , pay attention.

A 7 year old girl was given a coupon for a boob job , therefore from a young age she is having plastic surgery rammed down her throat , Of course it is fine for those of legal ages to get boob jobs , but to have it offered to them when 7 is wrong.

How many times do I have to point out that: 1) nothing can be acted upon until this girl is of legal age in the first place. and 2) She can choose when she's 16 to NOT have plastic surgery! this coupon doesn't force her to do anything!

No one's free-will has been infringed upon here. You are on a moral high-horse for no reason at all other than to be a self-righteous fuckwit.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2011, 02:34:58 AM »

A 7 year old girl was given a coupon for a boob job , therefore from a young age she is having plastic surgery rammed down her throat , Of course it is fine for those of legal ages to get boob jobs , but to have it offered to them when 7 is wrong.

How many times do I have to point out that: 1) nothing can be acted upon until this girl is of legal age in the first place. and 2) She can choose when she's 16 to NOT have plastic surgery! this coupon doesn't force her to do anything!

No one's free-will has been infringed upon here. You are on a moral high-horse for no reason at all other than to be a self-righteous fuckwit.

She is being ENCOURAGED to look forward to using it for a boob job

She's quoted as saying how she can't wait to get big boobs like her mum

and her mum is quoted as saying that if she gets naturally big boobs she can use it on something else

she's clearly bringing the girl up to be a slag like herself

THAT is the point of the thread

whether or not me or you or MLA like WOMEN with big boobs or not is irrelevant

I see Scrapheap's point. You are claiming to argue one issue while you actually argue two. If this mother was a world-renowned doctor, and the birthday party had been a medicine-themed party, and the gift certificate had been for a prestigious medical school instead of plastic surgery, I don't think that you would argue that the mother is brainwashing her daughter. I think that you are arguing against the appropriateness of exposing children to sexualized body images. Instead of backing up your position on this point when it comes up, Squiddy, you are launching ad hominem attacks on Scrapheap whenever he brings up the idea that there might be a point of view other than yours.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2011, 04:57:42 AM »
Ok imagine the scene

a dimly lit room,  'nasty girls'  is playing in the background

a figure is gyrating up and down a purposely positioned pole

-  you look closer

OH   WTF ???

it's a little girl!  a fucking six year old girl!!!

Yes this delightful woman taught her daughter how to pole dance at six years old!!

Not really surprised then when i see she has given her a boob job voucher at aged 7yrs!

She has a history of giving innapropriate presents to her child...  wonder what she will

do for her eighth birthday... maybe a ticket to rehab (just in case)

What possible reason does she have to give this child the voucher now,  i mean why not

simply wait til she is 16 years old  -  only reason i can see is that she will have it constantly

out on display  (i bet this doesn't end up in the back of a drawer)  so the little girl will

look up to it, and want to use it.

It is sick.
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2011, 05:42:51 AM »
I see Scrapheap's point. You are claiming to argue one issue while you actually argue two. If this mother was a world-renowned doctor, and the birthday party had been a medicine-themed party, and the gift certificate had been for a prestigious medical school instead of plastic surgery, I don't think that you would argue that the mother is brainwashing her daughter. I think that you are arguing against the appropriateness of exposing children to sexualized body images. Instead of backing up your position on this point when it comes up, Squiddy, you are launching ad hominem attacks on Scrapheap whenever he brings up the idea that there might be a point of view other than yours.

I think what we're arguing is pretty clear actually.

Encouraging your daughter to be a doctor when they're older isn't the same, no. But I WOULD say you shouldn't  be booking them into medical school when they're too young to know what they want to do themselves.

We're saying a "mother" should not be raising her child to want a boob job. That shouldn't even be something a 7 year old girl should be thinking about. For any decent mother it wouldnt even cross their mind to buy their kid a voucher for a boob job at that age.

What#'s not clear about that?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2011, 05:43:51 AM »
When it comes to children, not actually physically forcing them into something doesn't mean that what you're doing is ok

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2011, 08:16:44 AM »

I'm a self-righteous fuckwit because I think it's wrong to give a seven year old girl a coupon for a boob job?

It doesn't matter that she can use it when she is 16 , she IS brainwashing her daughter , if thats the case , then do you apply your point to size zero models?
Why is promotion of size zero models banned? is it not because it influences little girls into starving themselves for a "perfect" figure?

The copuon doesn't force anything and it's not about free will being enforced , it's a terrible mother brainwashing her child with plastic surgery , if you can't see this then you are fucking deluded.

You are claiming to argue one issue while you actually argue two. If this mother was a world-renowned doctor, and the birthday party had been a medicine-themed party, and the gift certificate had been for a prestigious medical school instead of plastic surgery, I don't think that you would argue that the mother is brainwashing her daughter.

There is a difference , promoting plastic surgery as a good thing to a girl of 7 is potentially damaging , a medicine themed party is less likely to damage the child , I don't agree with influencing your child to follow a career , but that over a plastic surgery coupon is FAR better.

Instead of backing up your position on this point when it comes up, Squiddy, you are launching ad hominem attacks on Scrapheap whenever he brings up the idea that there might be a point of view other than yours.

Wrong , very very wrong.
I have backed myself up , read my posts again , and also look at scraps , instead of backing himself up he has twisted words.

Way to ride in on a high horse Semi  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2011, 11:38:06 AM »
If a little kid is bought up to believe that she's destined to get a boob job at 16, she probably will.  Its silly to say that its her own choice, at the moment, its still down to her mother to bring her up the right way. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2011, 12:25:23 PM »

I'm a self-righteous fuckwit because I think it's wrong to give a seven year old girl a coupon for a boob job?

It doesn't matter that she can use it when she is 16 , she IS brainwashing her daughter , if thats the case , then do you apply your point to size zero models?
Why is promotion of size zero models banned? is it not because it influences little girls into starving themselves for a "perfect" figure?

The copuon doesn't force anything and it's not about free will being enforced , it's a terrible mother brainwashing her child with plastic surgery , if you can't see this then you are fucking deluded.

You are claiming to argue one issue while you actually argue two. If this mother was a world-renowned doctor, and the birthday party had been a medicine-themed party, and the gift certificate had been for a prestigious medical school instead of plastic surgery, I don't think that you would argue that the mother is brainwashing her daughter.

There is a difference , promoting plastic surgery as a good thing to a girl of 7 is potentially damaging , a medicine themed party is less likely to damage the child , I don't agree with influencing your child to follow a career , but that over a plastic surgery coupon is FAR better.

Instead of backing up your position on this point when it comes up, Squiddy, you are launching ad hominem attacks on Scrapheap whenever he brings up the idea that there might be a point of view other than yours.

Wrong , very very wrong.
I have backed myself up , read my posts again , and also look at scraps , instead of backing himself up he has twisted words.

Way to ride in on a high horse Semi  :thumbup:

Where have you backed yourself up? I have reread the thread, and all of the posts I have found from you are blanket moral judgments that this is wrong. I haven't seen any ethical reasoning, or even an appeal to religion. You've just repeated your bare assertion that anyone who disagrees with you on this issue is sick, because no normal person could possibly believe anything other than what you believe. Even if that were true, no one on this site is in a position to throw stones at anyone for mental illness. If you have provided logical reasoning somewhere, where is it?

No , anyone who sexualises little girls needs help or has no problem with the sexualisation of children needs help.
Twisting my words won't help you.  :wanker:

We're not talking about a little girl here, we're talking about a 16 year old.

You however think it's ok to give a 7 year old girl a boob job coupon , regardless of it only being able to be used when she is older (although 16 is WAY too young imo) that seriously IS wrong.

From the fact she was given it , you seem to appluad that it's ok to give a 7 year old girl that thing so she can use it when she is older.

Both the mother and daughter are free to make their own decisions, without self righteous twunts telling them what to think.

Hardly telling people what to think.

It's about being able to distinguish what is decent for little girls and what is plain sick.
If you are unable to realise what is wrong with this , you need help.

So anyone who disagrees with your opinions needs help. How objective you are.  ::)

No , anyone who sexualises little girls needs help or has no problem with the sexualisation of children needs help.

From the fact she was given it , you seem to appluad that it's ok to give a 7 year old girl that thing so she can use it when she is older.

Both the mother and daughter are free to make their own decisions, without self righteous twunts telling them what to think.

It's about being able to distinguish what is decent for little girls and what is plain sick.

So all hetero men are pigs??

That is a fucked up, beyond wrong, bigoted thing to say.

Nice try at twisting my words.

Not all men are so shallow that they believe bigger boobs are the most important thing about a woman.
And as MLA said , sexualise 7 year old girls.

If you do those things then yes you are a pig.

1. I'm not trying to "convince people I'm a guy"

2. Plenty of men are gay

3. Even if I were objecting to boob jobs (which I'm not), that does not mean objecting to boobs, as these women would still have boobs regardless

4. I have no interest in the subject of boobs when it involves 7 year old girls

I didn't write that rule, I'm just pointing it out. As wrong as it is for this woman to push her daughter into plastic surgery, it's boobs were talking about here and heterosexual males must recuse themselves on this issue.

Objecting to bigger boobs just isn't allowed.  :police:

But she's a 7 year old girl?

Are you saying that boobs are hot no matter the age? , if you are then there is something seriously wrong with you Scrap.

Did you even bother reading the article you spineless invertabrate? She got a gift certificate to get a boob job when she's 18.  ::)

Are you too busy focusing on your boner to realise what is actually the issue here?

It was given to a 7 year old girl, brainwashing a little girl into believing they need to please pigs with child nourishers is beyond wrong.

1. I'm not trying to "convince people I'm a guy"

2. Plenty of men are gay

3. Even if I were objecting to boob jobs (which I'm not), that does not mean objecting to boobs, as these women would still have boobs regardless

4. I have no interest in the subject of boobs when it involves 7 year old girls

I didn't write that rule, I'm just pointing it out. As wrong as it is for this woman to push her daughter into plastic surgery, it's boobs were talking about here and heterosexual males must recuse themselves on this issue.

Objecting to bigger boobs just isn't allowed.  :police:

But she's a 7 year old girl?

Are you saying that boobs are hot no matter the age? , if you are then there is something seriously wrong with you Scrap.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:27:15 PM by Semicolon »

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »
Er, where is he attacking anyone for mental illness?

I think he's attacking the woman for being a fucking pathetic excuse for a mother.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2011, 12:52:19 PM »

I think he's attacking the woman for being a fucking pathetic excuse for a mother.

It's disgusting.  That's an opinion.  I can have opinions without evidence.  :police:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »
Where have you backed yourself up? I have reread the thread, and all of the posts I have found from you are blanket moral judgments that this is wrong. I haven't seen any ethical reasoning, or even an appeal to religion. You've just repeated your bare assertion that anyone who disagrees with you on this issue is sick, because no normal person could possibly believe anything other than what you believe. Even if that were true, no one on this site is in a position to throw stones at anyone for mental illness. If you have provided logical reasoning somewhere, where is it?

As I said , way to ride in on a high horse Semi.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »

He's saying that Scrap is mentally ill because he doesn't support Squiddy's position. Here are two examples.

So anyone who disagrees with your opinions needs help. How objective you are.  ::)

Squiddy's position is that this is wrong, and, implicitly, that anyone who thinks that this is acceptable is impaired and cannot possibly be rational. There are other examples of this. My argument is that Squiddy is countering Scrap's argument with ad hominem attacks and insults against Scrap, and Squiddy has not provided any logical, moral or religious evidence anywhere that I've seen to back himself up, other than bare assertions.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »

He's saying that Scrap is mentally ill because he doesn't support Squiddy's position. Here are two examples.

Squiddy's position is that this is wrong, and, implicitly, that anyone who thinks that this is acceptable is impaired and cannot possibly be rational. There are other examples of this. My argument is that Squiddy is countering Scrap's argument with ad hominem attacks and insults against Scrap, and Squiddy has not provided any logical, moral or religious evidence anywhere that I've seen to back himself up, other than bare assertions.

:lol:

Sure thing Semi.