Author Topic: Disgusting slag  (Read 4068 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Disgusting slag
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »
My argument is that Squiddy is countering Scrap's argument with ad hominem attacks and insults against Scrap, and Squiddy has not provided any logical, moral or religious evidence anywhere that I've seen to back himself up, other than bare assertions.

Why do you care?  Just bored?  This isn't a callout, or anything "important".

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2011, 01:24:53 PM »
My argument is that Squiddy is countering Scrap's argument with ad hominem attacks and insults against Scrap, and Squiddy has not provided any logical, moral or religious evidence anywhere that I've seen to back himself up, other than bare assertions.

Why do you care?  Just bored?  This isn't a callout, or anything "important".

Because Semi feels the need to correct everyone on matters that don't fit with his thinking.

Oops wasn't this what he accused me of?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »
Jesus Christ  :facepalm2:

What does he need to back up?

It's fucking sick and, yes, WRONG to raise your daughter to be a little slag like yourself

Children do not understand the implications of things like this

And even without the sexual aspect of it, putting this kind of emphasis on looks is wrong imo (when raising children I mean). I also view child beauty pageants as pretty fucking disgusting too, although not on the same level as this woman who teaches her daughter to pole dance ffs

Children are children. Not mini adults

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2011, 01:51:06 PM »
Jesus Christ  :facepalm2:

It's fucking sick and, yes, WRONG to raise your daughter to be a little slag like yourself

And even without the sexual aspect of it, putting this kind of emphasis on looks is wrong imo (when raising children I mean). I also view child beauty pageants as pretty fucking disgusting too, although not on the same level as this woman who teaches her daughter to pole dance ffs

It's because I'm insulting Scrap by infringing on his freedom of speech by telling him how wrong sexualisation of children and giving boob job coupons (regardless of age when used) to 7 year old girls is.  :violin:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:52:42 PM by Squidette »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »

just want to add that i personally think it is wrong to give a seven year old a present worth several thousand pounds.  Even if you are wealthy.  How much was it - £6k ?  I mean that is a lot
of money, and i would say there is a risk of her turning into Verucca Salt!

blah blah blah

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2011, 02:34:08 PM »
Yeah I agree. Although I think many good parents are guilty of that. Whereas this woman is actually a BAD parent

the kid does seem very spoiled. she is likely gonna grow up to be a real bitch who'll marry some rich pushover and expect everything she wants straight away or she'll throw a tantrum

either that or she'll end up in a strip club

Scrapheap

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2011, 01:56:53 AM »
I think what we're arguing is pretty clear actually.

Encouraging your daughter to be a doctor when they're older isn't the same, no. But I WOULD say you shouldn't  be booking them into medical school when they're too young to know what they want to do themselves.

Her mother can't force her to walk into the doctor's office.

We're saying a "mother" should not be raising her child to want a boob job. That shouldn't even be something a 7 year old girl should be thinking about. For any decent mother it wouldnt even cross their mind to buy their kid a voucher for a boob job at that age.

What#'s not clear about that?

Can you do better than a bare assertion fallacy of logic??

Scrapheap

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2011, 02:03:27 AM »
The copuon doesn't force anything and it's not about free will being enforced , it's a terrible mother brainwashing her child with plastic surgery , if you can't see this then you are fucking deluded.

Of course I can see that she's brain washing her kid. Find me a mother that DOESN'T brainwash their kid in order to form them in their own image.

Good fucking luck with that one.  :hahaha:

Once again, you fail at thinking.

Scrapheap

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2011, 02:10:39 AM »

Another post full of bare assertions.

Scrapheap

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2011, 02:11:58 AM »
Because Semi feels the need to correct everyone on matters that don't fit with his thinking.

Semi is pointing to facts, you are asserting opinions AS fact. Minor difference there.  ::)

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »
The copuon doesn't force anything and it's not about free will being enforced , it's a terrible mother brainwashing her child with plastic surgery , if you can't see this then you are fucking deluded.

Of course I can see that she's brain washing her kid. Find me a mother that DOESN'T brainwash their kid in order to form them in their own image.

Good fucking luck with that one.  :hahaha:

Once again, you fail at thinking.

I can't say that every mother brainwashes her child and I can't say that no mothers do , I haven't met every single mother on this planet.
I love how you make stupid little statements like that then pretend you've pwned someone.  :hahaha:

Semi is pointing to facts, you are asserting opinions AS fact. Minor difference there.  ::)

So it's not fact that it's wrong to sexualise chidren?
Despite there being legal age requirements for sexual intercourse and having sex with a minor is also illegal?

Both opinion and fact , once again scrappy you fail.  ;)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2011, 08:59:59 AM »

Despite there being legal age requirements for sexual intercourse and having sex with a minor is also illegal?

No, that's not a fact.

Quote from: Merriam-Webster Dictionary
fact
noun \ˈfakt\

1: a thing done: as a obsolete : feat b : crime <accessory after the fact> c archaic : action

2 archaic : performance, doing

3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

4 a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>

5: a piece of information presented as having objective reality

Source

"It's wrong to sexualize children" is a moral judgment, not an objective representation of reality. If someone declared that the opposite is true, you would have no objective way to disprove that assertion. Also, resorting to legal arguments is weak. That argument is an appeal to authority: basically, "It's wrong to sexualize children because the law says so", which is as persuasive as "It's wrong to eat shellfish because the Bible says so", or "It's wrong to be gay because God says so". You'll probably see that last example as me equivocating sexualizing children with being gay. I just used that example to point out the logical fallacy; don't read too much into it.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2011, 10:46:57 AM »

No, that's not a fact.

fact
noun \ˈfakt\

1: a thing done: as a obsolete : feat b : crime <accessory after the fact> c archaic : action

3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

4 a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>

Source

"It's wrong to sexualize children" is a moral judgment, not an objective representation of reality. If someone declared that the opposite is true, you would have no objective way to disprove that assertion. Also, resorting to legal arguments is weak. That argument is an appeal to authority: basically, "It's wrong to sexualize children because the law says so", which is as persuasive as "It's wrong to eat shellfish because the Bible says so", or "It's wrong to be gay because God says so". You'll probably see that last example as me equivocating sexualizing children with being gay. I just used that example to point out the logical fallacy; don't read too much into it.

Thats fantastic , I'll read this again when I actually give a shit  :2thumbsup:.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

No, that's not a fact.

fact
noun \ˈfakt\

Source

Can you make a factual argument for your side?  That it is right to sexualize 7 year old girls?

Scrapheap

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »
I can't say that every mother brainwashes her child and I can't say that no mothers do , I haven't met every single mother on this planet.

It isn't necessary to meet every mother. Brainwashing is how our whole species operates, we're designed for it. There's some good youtube vids done by scientists, that show the learning diffeences between 6 year old humans and 6 year old chimps. The human children believe almost everything the adults tell them, whereas the chimps easily see through the scientists tricks. Everyone has been brainwashed by their parents and by authority.

No, it's not a fact, just an opinion.

The law doesn't determine what's right and wrong, the law is one thing and one thing only, force.