Author Topic: Would...  (Read 2527 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Would...
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »
I wouldn't put anything past you butterflies, miss stalker.  I've said I was wrong to do it, get over it, and get a life.  And cut the shit, people on here have all stabbed each other in the back.  I'm not gonna talk about this anymore on the forum, and if you were CG's wonderful pals, you'd do the same.  All talk about it in private if you're really so concerned. 

Actually I'd never see a reason to do that to CG , even if I did fall out with her.

Face it Benji , you're jealous of her and EBM , you've spouted bullshit , and are now trying to squirm away from it now you are being called out on it.

:LOL:  silly squid, after the way you treated poor panty, you're talking dog shit. 

Whatever you say hun.

Actually no.

I disliked Panty and never have liked him.
I'm not a backstabbing little maggot (I.e you.) so I would never use things to blackmail a friend.

Silly Benji.

You'd go to any lengths to get at someone.  You'd have been happy if he'd killed himself probably.  She stabbed me in the back, but yeah I went too far.  But its done and dusted. 

Lol not at all.
I got to "any lengths" on very few people.

I don't see how you can make such informed judgements about me considering you've known me about.... a month?

Speak for yourself.  How long you known me?  I guess it just feels like i've known you all my life squiddy  :eyebrows:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2011, 01:18:57 PM »
Last word

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
Last word

Don't pretend you're any different  :P
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »
Last word

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2011, 01:24:10 PM »
last word

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »
I wouldn't put anything past you butterflies, miss stalker.  I've said I was wrong to do it, get over it, and get a life.  And cut the shit, people on here have all stabbed each other in the back.  I'm not gonna talk about this anymore on the forum, and if you were CG's wonderful pals, you'd do the same.  All talk about it in private if you're really so concerned. 

Actually I'd never see a reason to do that to CG , even if I did fall out with her.

Face it Benji , you're jealous of her and EBM , you've spouted bullshit , and are now trying to squirm away from it now you are being called out on it.

:LOL:  silly squid, after the way you treated poor panty, you're talking dog shit. 

Whatever you say hun.

Actually no.

I disliked Panty and never have liked him.
I'm not a backstabbing little maggot (I.e you.) so I would never use things to blackmail a friend.

Silly Benji.

You'd go to any lengths to get at someone.  You'd have been happy if he'd killed himself probably.  She stabbed me in the back, but yeah I went too far.  But its done and dusted. 

Lol not at all.
I got to "any lengths" on very few people.

I don't see how you can make such informed judgements about me considering you've known me about.... a month?

Speak for yourself.  How long you known me?  I guess it just feels like i've known you all my life squiddy  :eyebrows:

I don't know you , I'm just judging from your behaviour what kind of person you are.

Frankly , I wouldn't come within a 10 mile radius of you.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.