Author Topic: Would...  (Read 2538 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Would...
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2011, 12:18:25 PM »
Your drivers liscence(I dunno, could you pass the theory?)  or passport.  As in your ID, jeesh, have you ever actually been out before?

I understand now. you think I wear my drivers license as a badge. OK, I was right. That was an epic put-down  :facepalm2:

A lot of people say I look around 14, and are a bit surprised when they find out I'm 21. This doesn't upset me at all. I'm happy enough to look young.

So you didn't answer my question, are you agoraphobic?  You look more 12, well you look a bit older in your avatar, but like you said, its photoshopped.

All jokes aside, you should be glad actually.  You'll have the last laugh in 20 years or so.  As will I  :eyelash:

There are plenty of proper photos of me on the site. If I look 12, then I look like a very developed 12 year old.

No, I'm definately not agoraphobic. I do have social anxiety though.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2011, 12:23:23 PM »
Your drivers liscence(I dunno, could you pass the theory?)  or passport.  As in your ID, jeesh, have you ever actually been out before?

I understand now. you think I wear my drivers license as a badge. OK, I was right. That was an epic put-down  :facepalm2:

A lot of people say I look around 14, and are a bit surprised when they find out I'm 21. This doesn't upset me at all. I'm happy enough to look young.

So you didn't answer my question, are you agoraphobic?  You look more 12, well you look a bit older in your avatar, but like you said, its photoshopped.

All jokes aside, you should be glad actually.  You'll have the last laugh in 20 years or so.  As will I  :eyelash:

There are plenty of proper photos of me on the site. If I look 12, then I look like a very developed 12 year old.

No, I'm definately not agoraphobic. I do have social anxiety though.

Thanks, I understand you a lot better now.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2011, 12:24:54 PM »
Social anxiety is usually a lack of self confidence.  And scared to get out of one's comfort zone.   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »
Is it now? :trollface:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »
Social anxiety is usually a lack of self confidence.  And scared to get out of one's comfort zone.   

That's true.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2011, 12:37:07 PM »
I wouldn't put anything past you butterflies, miss stalker.  I've said I was wrong to do it, get over it, and get a life.  And cut the shit, people on here have all stabbed each other in the back.  I'm not gonna talk about this anymore on the forum, and if you were CG's wonderful pals, you'd do the same.  All talk about it in private if you're really so concerned. 

Actually I'd never see a reason to do that to CG , even if I did fall out with her.

Face it Benji , you're jealous of her and EBM , you've spouted bullshit , and are now trying to squirm away from it now you are being called out on it.

:LOL:  silly squid, after the way you treated poor panty, you're talking dog shit. 

Whatever you say hun.

Actually no.

I disliked Panty and never have liked him.
I'm not a backstabbing little maggot (I.e you.) so I would never use things to blackmail a friend.

Silly Benji.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2011, 12:38:26 PM »

LOL, wut?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2011, 12:39:34 PM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2011, 12:51:30 PM »
I wouldn't put anything past you butterflies, miss stalker.  I've said I was wrong to do it, get over it, and get a life.  And cut the shit, people on here have all stabbed each other in the back.  I'm not gonna talk about this anymore on the forum, and if you were CG's wonderful pals, you'd do the same.  All talk about it in private if you're really so concerned. 

Actually I'd never see a reason to do that to CG , even if I did fall out with her.

Face it Benji , you're jealous of her and EBM , you've spouted bullshit , and are now trying to squirm away from it now you are being called out on it.

:LOL:  silly squid, after the way you treated poor panty, you're talking dog shit. 

Whatever you say hun.

Actually no.

I'm not a backstabbing little maggot (I.e you.) so I would never use things to blackmail a friend.

Silly Benji.

You'd go to any lengths to get at someone.  You'd have been happy if he'd killed himself probably.  She stabbed me in the back, but yeah I went too far.  But its done and dusted. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »
I absolutely love that you are willing to do this in three separate threads.  Most people would have contained their FAIL to a single location that is easier to bury going forward  :2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2011, 01:05:04 PM »
You're right  :blah:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2011, 01:07:58 PM »
Last word
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:13:54 PM by Hubert Cumberdale »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2011, 01:09:31 PM »

Whatever you say hun.

Actually no.

Silly Benji.

You'd go to any lengths to get at someone.  You'd have been happy if he'd killed himself probably.  She stabbed me in the back, but yeah I went too far.  But its done and dusted. 

Lol not at all.
I got to "any lengths" on very few people.

I don't see how you can make such informed judgements about me considering you've known me about.... a month?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »

Whatever you say hun.

Actually no.

Silly Benji.

And now you're back to blaming CG again. You really are the last of the true gentlemen  :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: