Educational

Author Topic: Would...  (Read 2537 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Would...
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »
According to Benji he failed to be diagnosed with AS by one point, and instead was diagnosed as high-functioning autistic. Don't know what that means, but I'm guessing it means that he's a bit lower-functioning than most people here.
Understand the difference in HFA and Asperger criteria is language delay in childhood, and don't know it to have a difference of intellect or it would be LFA.

That's what I've always understood the difference to be as well.

He claims that he missed out on being diagnosed with AS by one point, and so ended up being diagnosed as HFA. I don't really understand that :dunno:
There's always been some debate of if there's any real difference at all. Asperger's is defined as a form of high functioning autism. When it's removed from the DSM and the spectrum defined by a scale, then all Asperger and HFA will fall on the higher functioning end of the spectrum, though they already do anyway.

I know. That's why I don't understand what he meant by "missing out on AS by one point."
Maybe the one point is the childhood language delay; have no idea. Also function and intellect don't always go hand in hand; hence the spectrum part. Have no idea what the difference means to him. You just appeared to be making an uninformed snark about his diagnosis and comparing him to other here, so I responded. Not sure if it was meant the way I read it though, as have never noticed you make snide comments about the level of function of other members.

Mostly just winding him up for fun, although I did wonder what he meant by that.

Being serious, I am wondering if his behaviour is related to his level of functioning/severity. I know of him from WP, and he does seem to have fairly average intelligence, but he seems to have great difficulty understanding how to behave. This is obviously a symptom of AS/HFA.

I know exactly how to behave, i'm aware of what i'm doing, and you're talking about behaviour on an internet forum, where i'm purely here for fun, and to fuck around, make fun of people and myself.  Judging my diagnosis by how I act on these forum really does show how backward you are.  I'm relieved now that I didn't talk about myself more to you, cause you're a stalker.  I'm gonna call you Glenn Close from now on   :zoinks:  

So blackmailing CG, someone who cared about you,  is your idea of fucking around for a bit of fun ???

This was ages ago, I hadn't spoke to her properly for what, a year and a half.  There's more to it than you realise anyway, but me and CG have both moved on, about time you and the water walkers do too. 

So, if you don't speak to a friend in a year and a half, it becomes acceptable to blackmail them for fun ???

Nevermind, we fell out.   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »
I know exactly how to behave, i'm aware of what i'm doing, and you're talking about behaviour on an internet forum, where i'm purely here for fun, and to fuck around, make fun of people and myself.

True that, bro. BUT even in stinkholes like 4chan there are courtesies towards others that are observed. There is no such place where you can follow every little impulse you have in conjunction with other people.

Someone your age should know this, you dumb son of a bitch.

If you had any balls, you'd be telling this to your chums.  Go and play in your cat thread or something matey.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2011, 10:26:23 AM »
According to Benji he failed to be diagnosed with AS by one point, and instead was diagnosed as high-functioning autistic. Don't know what that means, but I'm guessing it means that he's a bit lower-functioning than most people here.
Understand the difference in HFA and Asperger criteria is language delay in childhood, and don't know it to have a difference of intellect or it would be LFA.

That's what I've always understood the difference to be as well.

He claims that he missed out on being diagnosed with AS by one point, and so ended up being diagnosed as HFA. I don't really understand that :dunno:
There's always been some debate of if there's any real difference at all. Asperger's is defined as a form of high functioning autism. When it's removed from the DSM and the spectrum defined by a scale, then all Asperger and HFA will fall on the higher functioning end of the spectrum, though they already do anyway.

I know. That's why I don't understand what he meant by "missing out on AS by one point."
Maybe the one point is the childhood language delay; have no idea. Also function and intellect don't always go hand in hand; hence the spectrum part. Have no idea what the difference means to him. You just appeared to be making an uninformed snark about his diagnosis and comparing him to other here, so I responded. Not sure if it was meant the way I read it though, as have never noticed you make snide comments about the level of function of other members.

Mostly just winding him up for fun, although I did wonder what he meant by that.

Being serious, I am wondering if his behaviour is related to his level of functioning/severity. I know of him from WP, and he does seem to have fairly average intelligence, but he seems to have great difficulty understanding how to behave. This is obviously a symptom of AS/HFA.

I know exactly how to behave, i'm aware of what i'm doing, and you're talking about behaviour on an internet forum, where i'm purely here for fun, and to fuck around, make fun of people and myself.  Judging my diagnosis by how I act on these forum really does show how backward you are.  I'm relieved now that I didn't talk about myself more to you, cause you're a stalker.  I'm gonna call you Glenn Close from now on   :zoinks:  

So blackmailing CG, someone who cared about you,  is your idea of fucking around for a bit of fun ???

This was ages ago, I hadn't spoke to her properly for what, a year and a half.  There's more to it than you realise anyway, but me and CG have both moved on, about time you and the water walkers do too. 

So, if you don't speak to a friend in a year and a half, it becomes acceptable to blackmail them for fun ???

Nevermind, we fell out.   

I've fallen out with friends before. I don't go around blackmailing them and threatening to give up secrets they've trusted me with. I certainly don't keep their correspondences to use against them at a later date. Only a truly creepy bastard would do that :zombiefuck:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2011, 10:33:24 AM »
I wouldn't put anything past you butterflies, miss stalker.  I've said I was wrong to do it, get over it, and get a life.  And cut the shit, people on here have all stabbed each other in the back.  I'm not gonna talk about this anymore on the forum, and if you were CG's wonderful pals, you'd do the same.  All talk about it in private if you're really so concerned. 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »
I wouldn't put anything past you butterflies, miss stalker.  I've said I was wrong to do it, get over it, and get a life.  And cut the shit, people on here have all stabbed each other in the back.  I'm not gonna talk about this anymore on the forum, and if you were CG's wonderful pals, you'd do the same.  All talk about it in private if you're really so concerned. 

I don't think I've ever seen anybody boast about keeping a friends private PMs for years, and then use those PMs to threaten the person.

Don't pretend that you care about anyone elses feelings. If you did, then you would never have made the threat in the first place.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2011, 10:46:23 AM »
 :M  I just haven't deleted any pm's fetusface.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2011, 10:52:14 AM »
:M  I just haven't deleted any pm's fetusface.

Yes. That is convenient. So much better for blackmail if you don't delete those PMs :2thumbsup:

And please don't call me fetusface. It is very hurtfull. No girl likes to be told how young they look :facepalm2:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:53:46 AM by Butterflies »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »
I've said I was wrong to do it, get over it, and get a life. 

That's twice in how many days?  4?  Are you ever right Benji?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2011, 11:08:33 AM »

Actually I'd never see a reason to do that to CG , even if I did fall out with her.

Face it Benji , you're jealous of her and EBM , you've spouted bullshit , and are now trying to squirm away from it now you are being called out on it.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2011, 11:14:38 AM »

Yes. That is convenient. So much better for blackmail if you don't delete those PMs :2thumbsup:

And please don't call me fetusface. It is very hurtfull. No girl likes to be told how young they look :facepalm2:

They like to look old enough to get into a PG on their own, but young enough to get asked for id in pubs on the odd occassion, you probably have to have it as a badge  :thumbup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2011, 11:16:42 AM »

Actually I'd never see a reason to do that to CG , even if I did fall out with her.

Face it Benji , you're jealous of her and EBM , you've spouted bullshit , and are now trying to squirm away from it now you are being called out on it.

:LOL:  silly squid, after the way you treated poor panty, you're talking dog shit. 

Whatever you say hun.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:27 AM »

They like to look old enough to get into a PG on their own, but young enough to get asked for id in pubs on the odd occassion, you probably have to have it as a badge  :thumbup:

I'm sure that's another epic putdown, but I have difficulty understanding your unique writing style. Could you repeat it in grown-up language please.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2011, 11:39:01 AM »
Your drivers liscence(I dunno, could you pass the theory?)  or passport.  As in your ID, jeesh, have you ever actually been out before?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2011, 11:50:16 AM »
Your drivers liscence(I dunno, could you pass the theory?)  or passport.  As in your ID, jeesh, have you ever actually been out before?

I understand now. you think I wear my drivers license as a badge. OK, I was right. That was an epic put-down  :facepalm2:

A lot of people say I look around 14, and are a bit surprised when they find out I'm 21. This doesn't upset me at all. I'm happy enough to look young.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2011, 11:55:54 AM »

I understand now. you think I wear my drivers license as a badge. OK, I was right. That was an epic put-down  :facepalm2:

A lot of people say I look around 14, and are a bit surprised when they find out I'm 21. This doesn't upset me at all. I'm happy enough to look young.

So you didn't answer my question, are you agoraphobic?  You look more 12, well you look a bit older in your avatar, but like you said, its photoshopped.

All jokes aside, you should be glad actually.  You'll have the last laugh in 20 years or so.  As will I  :eyelash: