Author Topic: I ask MCalavera, you can too!  (Read 14789 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: I ask MCalavera, you can too!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »
Do you think that your fundamentalist Christian upbringing might play a role in your Male Persecution Complex?

I don't understand what you mean here. Please elaborate for me.

I was busting your chops.  An inside joke between us, but obviously not a very good one if you didn't get it  :autism:

Actually, I blame it on your new username. I didn't realize until after my last reply that you are MidLifeAspie. :autism:

But, nevertheless, I don't think Christianity has anything to do with me noticing men being discriminated against by not having a specific forum on WP (like women do). It's really Alex Plank, the ultimate hyper feminist and sexist dictator, who is making me think that way. If only it was worth calling him out here :laugh:

If you do call him out, I know of several members who would back you up.

I'm sure there are, but I just don't want to waste bandwidth just honoring him with a callout if I know he won't reply. He doesn't even respond properly in his own forum ... :thumbdn:

I think he might be a member here. You could try PMing him and seeing if he responds :laugh:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=244

There's a good chance it's not THE Alex though :laugh:

I just checked the IP address and this Alex is definitely not the Plank.

Aww, that's a shame. I kinda liked the idea of Alex being a member here :LOL:

If he's not a member here, how does he know that we suck? :dunno:

Good question, but one that only he can answer.

My opinion is that it's just sour grapes.

We should have a site-wide callout of Alex Plank.

You could start a thread on WP calling him out :2thumbsup:

Is that allowed on WP? If someone does call him out on WP, the rest of us would have to create accounts there for emotional support. :D
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

eris

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »
I keep reading this as    " I can MCalavera, you ask too! "

So, im going to go with that.

Hi MCavalara,   sorry we seemed to get of to a strange start as I was trying to solicit nudes from you. I  was a little drunk, so i promise that wont happen again.

a question ?

hmmm

The first question I usually as guys is "how submissive are you" but that isnt very appropriate

so, instead ill lead with

"do you like Pabst Blue Ribbon, or Heineken "

(very very important q)

P7PSP

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 11:10:22 PM »
When you were a practicing Christian did you believe the Athanasiun Creed of Holy Trinity?

Yes, I actually believed that one. I was even arrogant enough to think I had it all figured out logically. :o

What kind of life was I living?
That is one that never made sense to me, particularly since it is not in the bible and was taken from worship of Baachus Baal, his wife and first son. More christian churches believe it than not though. Have you ever heard of the Taize Community? http://www.taize.fr/en_rubrique8.html The man who founded it smuggled jews and other wanted people out of fascist France for several months of occupation until he got high up on the Carlingue's wanted list, then he high tailed it back to Switzerland until after the Liberation. He was  :viking: I respect him. I attended a Taize service in London @ St Martin in the Fields.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 05:00:13 AM »
I keep reading this as    " I can MCalavera, you ask too! "

So, im going to go with that.

Hi MCavalara,   sorry we seemed to get of to a strange start as I was trying to solicit nudes from you. I  was a little drunk, so i promise that wont happen again.

a question ?

hmmm

The first question I usually as guys is "how submissive are you" but that isnt very appropriate

so, instead ill lead with

"do you like Pabst Blue Ribbon, or Heineken "

(very very important q)

It's ok, Eris. I forgive you. Just don't feel too bad about it, lol.

In answer to your question, I've never tried Pabst Blue Ribbon but I've tried Heineken. It's alright, but I'm not addicted to the taste of any beer/alcohol.

I'd rather have soft drink unless I want to act cool and badass in front of my buddies or they insist that I drink.

I'll also answer your other question about submissiveness. No, I don't consider myself to be submissive much. I don't do BDSM in any form and I like to be in control when it comes to romantic relationships (but without dominating or manipulating). I do, however, have deep respect for certain people (men or women) with certain moral values/standards to whom I look up to. Not sure if that's considered submissive, however.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 05:04:50 AM »
When you were a practicing Christian did you believe the Athanasiun Creed of Holy Trinity?

Yes, I actually believed that one. I was even arrogant enough to think I had it all figured out logically. :o

What kind of life was I living?
That is one that never made sense to me, particularly since it is not in the bible and was taken from worship of Baachus Baal, his wife and first son. More christian churches believe it than not though. Have you ever heard of the Taize Community? http://www.taize.fr/en_rubrique8.html The man who founded it smuggled jews and other wanted people out of fascist France for several months of occupation until he got high up on the Carlingue's wanted list, then he high tailed it back to Switzerland until after the Liberation. He was  :viking: I respect him. I attended a Taize service in London @ St Martin in the Fields.

Thanks for the link. Never heard of them.

As for the doctrine of the Trinity, it's actually a result of the early Church fathers attempting to reconcile the difficulties and discrepancies found in the accepted Scriptures concerning the nature of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. That's why it ends up being illogical.

I'm sure Baachus Baal (or whatever the name is) and his wife and first son were considered as three distinct and separate members.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »
I am wondering what you think of your new custom title?  :autism:

Hey what were your initial impressions of I2 before you joined, directly after you joined and now? Have they changed?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 10:34:07 PM »

Hey what were your initial impressions of I2 before you joined, directly after you joined and now? Have they changed?
Robert E Howard rocked.  :headbang2: RIP REH. Good on ya Les.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2011, 04:44:30 AM »

Haha, very creative. +1 for you, sir. :thumbup:

As for my impressions of I2:

Initially, I had this idea that I2 was a dangerous place and only for those brave enough to venture through its various regions full of traps, pitfalls, mine bombs, and wicked monsters and ghouls. I thought I was fucking crazy for even taking just one step into this forum.

Turns out that, while it is a forum with some tough guys and some dominating women, almost all (if not all) the members here are pleasant to interact with and a lot of the posts here are very interesting to read, many of which you don't get to read on a forum like WP due to censorship issues and such. Members have much more freedom here than on WP (a big plus for me).

And about my impressions now, I find you guys even more pleasant to be with than before. You're like one big family to me.

Well, ok, maybe not to that extent. But I do enjoy the company here to the point that it's like family. And this is a good thing to me.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2011, 08:15:14 AM »
Do you have any of the following-

-N00dz
-Semi N00dz
-Fetishes
-6 pack
-Bi curiousity
-an intrest in shemalesabove.
- an intrest in squid
- All of the

Thanks.  :autism: :eyelash:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2011, 08:38:23 AM »
Do you have any of the following-

-N00dz
-Semi N00dz
-Fetishes
-6 pack
-Bi curiousity
-an intrest in shemalesabove.
- an intrest in squid
- All of the

Thanks.  :autism: :eyelash:

Oh, boy. Some ... interesting questions. My answers are going to be boring, but here they go:

I don't have n00dz especially online. Imagine my family members stumbling upon them online. Not cool at all, lol.

I used to have semi n00dz on my computer but not anymore. They got wiped out when I decided to format the disk. And no, I don't have a webcam at the moment.

Fetishes: Not really. I'm plain vanilla when it comes to such matters.

6 pack: Not anymore. I have a beer belly these days. Too much coke and meat.

Bi Curiosity: I don't remember ever having such a thing.

Shemales: No, thanks. I'm not a big fan of chicks with dicks (with all due respect).

Oh, and squids. I love squids. Especially squids like you.  :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 08:40:00 AM by MCalavera »

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2011, 11:55:07 AM »
I don't have n00dz especially online. Imagine my family members stumbling upon them online. Not cool at all, lol.

Don't worry I don't ask for n00dz seriously , I totally agree with your point about n00dz on the internet , I mean peaguy's n00dz are plastered everywhere.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »
How do you feel about having SinsBoldly as an ally?   :autism:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3562655.html#3562655

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2011, 02:05:41 PM »

Perhaps she wants to test her skills as a "Professional Dominatrix" out on Mcalavera.  :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2011, 02:06:53 PM »

Perhaps she wants to test her skills as a "Professional Dominatrix" out on Mcalavera.  :orly:

:indeed: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2011, 02:07:03 PM »
Have you ever posted something,  anywhere on the internet, and
regretted it?
blah blah blah