Educational

Author Topic: I ask MCalavera, you can too!  (Read 14764 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I ask MCalavera, you can too!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 05:40:21 PM »
So now that you have renounced conservative Christianity, what is your view on homosexuality?

Homosexuality? It's awesome. The more homosexual men out there, the less competition for me. :P

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 05:41:45 PM »
When you were a practicing Christian did you believe the Athanasiun Creed of Holy Trinity?

Yes, I actually believed that one. I was even arrogant enough to think I had it all figured out logically. :o

What kind of life was I living?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 05:45:29 PM »
Do you think that your fundamentalist Christian upbringing might play a role in your Male Persecution Complex?

I don't understand what you mean here. Please elaborate for me.

I was busting your chops.  An inside joke between us, but obviously not a very good one if you didn't get it  :autism:

Actually, I blame it on your new username. I didn't realize until after my last reply that you are MidLifeAspie. :autism:

But, nevertheless, I don't think Christianity has anything to do with me noticing men being discriminated against by not having a specific forum on WP (like women do). It's really Alex Plank, the ultimate hyper feminist and sexist dictator, who is making me think that way. If only it was worth calling him out here :laugh:

If you do call him out, I know of several members who would back you up.

I'm sure there are, but I just don't want to waste bandwidth just honoring him with a callout if I know he won't reply. He doesn't even respond properly in his own forum ... :thumbdn:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »
Do you think that your fundamentalist Christian upbringing might play a role in your Male Persecution Complex?

I was busting your chops.  An inside joke between us, but obviously not a very good one if you didn't get it  :autism:

Actually, I blame it on your new username. I didn't realize until after my last reply that you are MidLifeAspie. :autism:

But, nevertheless, I don't think Christianity has anything to do with me noticing men being discriminated against by not having a specific forum on WP (like women do). It's really Alex Plank, the ultimate hyper feminist and sexist dictator, who is making me think that way. If only it was worth calling him out here :laugh:

I'm sure there are, but I just don't want to waste bandwidth just honoring him with a callout if I know he won't reply. He doesn't even respond properly in his own forum ... :thumbdn:

I think he might be a member here. You could try PMing him and seeing if he responds :laugh:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=244

There's a good chance it's not THE Alex though :laugh:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 05:59:49 PM »
The main christian religion here is 'church of england'  which always makes me laugh when
i think how it originated.   Good old King Henry VIII  found himself in a bit of a fix when the
pope (most of UK were catholics back then) wouldn't grant Henry a divorce from Catherine
of Aaragon.  He so badly wanted to put his dick in Anne Boleyn that he just fucked catholosism
off and formed his own church  -  Church of England, or C of E as it's so comonly written.  

What was the name of your christian religion?  reason i ask is your comments regarding 'lusting
after women'    -  i didn't think any of the christian religions require you to be celibate.  Apart
from Catholics who are joining the priesthood.  

So i am a bit confused as to why you couldn't lust after women.   Plenty of young christian men
here lust after women - difference is i suppose they get laughed at more? :dunno:

Ah, well, each has his own interpretation of what the Bible says. In the fundamentalist group I was in (it had no name to it actually), the verse where Jesus said that "if you look at a woman with lust, that's adultery at heart", that was taken literally.

Yes, it's frustrating. There was this one sweet Christian girl whom I always wanted to put my dick in, but good ol' Jesus was always there watching every move of mine and getting me paranoid. Now I'm a :viking: and don't allow any imaginary buddy of mine to dictate my way of thinking and living.

I am now literally a sex god (yeah, right).

EDIT: Notepad, right?
ok thanks for elaborating,  i understand why now.   good for you.  
*hey we now have a sex god on site
blah blah blah

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 06:00:19 PM »
So now that you have renounced conservative Christianity, what is your view on homosexuality?

Homosexuality? It's awesome. The more homosexual men out there, the less competition for me. :P

:lol:

Thats a funny was of looking at it.  :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 06:01:21 PM »
I think he might be a member here. You could try PMing him and seeing if he responds :laugh:

LOL, that's awesome.

Knowing him, if he doesn't reply, then it's safe to say that it's really the Alex of WP  :laugh:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »
Squiddy, you're loving it, aren't you?

SlackBladder, don't publicly declare it out loud. It'll only put me in more trouble. :LOL:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 06:06:52 PM »
Anyway, next questions.

I'll answer almost anything except anything to do with mathematics and physics.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 07:03:38 PM »

I just checked the IP address and this Alex is definitely not the Plank.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 08:14:38 PM »

Aww, that's a shame. I kinda liked the idea of Alex being a member here :LOL:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 08:19:01 PM »

If he's not a member here, how does he know that we suck? :dunno:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »

Good question, but one that only he can answer.

My opinion is that it's just sour grapes.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 08:25:54 PM »

We should have a site-wide callout of Alex Plank.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 08:30:04 PM »

We should have a site-wide callout of Alex Plank.

You could start a thread on WP calling him out :2thumbsup: