Author Topic: Welcome Psychophant  (Read 6922 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Welcome Psychophant
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2011, 02:00:32 AM »
I could throw out a little known fact, but it might make people lose their lunches or worse, excite certain people!  Over the last coupla years I have been obsessed with collecting little known medical or human biological facts!   I'll leave the rest to to your imaginations!  

OK, so can THC make men lactate?

If so I know some people who should be able to make ice cream :laugh:

But if they did, would you eat it?   :sick:

LONDON –  Breast milk ice cream was being scooped up by British customers Thursday after a London parlor used milk donated by a UK mom to make the "totally natural" treat.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/02/24/london-shop-serving-breast-milk-ice-cream/#ixzz1JMOfr4na

:zoinks:

:lol:

Now, THC being soluble in fat, and breast milk being fat.....

Would ice-cream made of TCH induced man-milk be the way to get high for non-smokers.  :idea:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Scrapheap

Re: Welcome Psychophant
« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2011, 10:48:12 PM »
I could throw out a little known fact, but it might make people lose their lunches or worse, excite certain people!  Over the last coupla years I have been obsessed with collecting little known medical or human biological facts!   I'll leave the rest to to your imaginations!  

OK, so can THC make men lactate?

If so I know some people who should be able to make ice cream :laugh:

But if they did, would you eat it?   :sick:

LONDON –  Breast milk ice cream was being scooped up by British customers Thursday after a London parlor used milk donated by a UK mom to make the "totally natural" treat.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/02/24/london-shop-serving-breast-milk-ice-cream/#ixzz1JMOfr4na

:zoinks:

The sound quality sucks, but this was the only copy of this classic Chappelle skit that I could find.