Author Topic: Welcome Psychophant  (Read 6959 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Welcome Psychophant
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2011, 06:51:23 PM »
I could throw out a little known fact, but it might make people lose their lunches or worse, excite certain people!  Over the last coupla years I have been obsessed with collecting little known medical or human biological facts!   I'll leave the rest to to your imaginations!  

OK, so can THC make men lactate?

If so I know some people who should be able to make ice cream :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Psychophant

« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
It's more complex than that, but, in essence the THC and it's interactions with hormones in the human body does have interesting side effects.  Your the expert on Chemistry here, as I read, let me know if I'm missing something.  

Psychophant

« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2011, 06:54:06 PM »
I could throw out a little known fact, but it might make people lose their lunches or worse, excite certain people!  Over the last coupla years I have been obsessed with collecting little known medical or human biological facts!   I'll leave the rest to to your imaginations!  

oooooh intrigued now

come here Psychophant, and tell  me all about it...take your shoes off, and lay down
on the couch...
we need to share this enormous burden of yours...so do tell,  don't be shy :zoinks:

Tempting.... ;)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2011, 06:54:20 PM »

But if they did, would you eat it?   :sick:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Psychophant

« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »

I'm sure a few people here would.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2011, 06:55:51 PM »

LONDON –  Breast milk ice cream was being scooped up by British customers Thursday after a London parlor used milk donated by a UK mom to make the "totally natural" treat.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/02/24/london-shop-serving-breast-milk-ice-cream/#ixzz1JMOfr4na

:zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »

oooooh intrigued now

come here Psychophant, and tell  me all about it...take your shoes off, and lay down
on the couch...
we need to share this enormous burden of yours...so do tell,  don't be shy :zoinks:

Tempting.... ;)

oh come on....get it all off your chest

you know what they say

"better out than in" :laugh:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2011, 07:17:42 PM »

No  :zoinks:

Psychophant

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2011, 07:26:36 PM »

oooooh intrigued now

on the couch...

Tempting.... ;)

oh come on....get it all off your chest

you know what they say

"better out than in" :laugh:

:zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2011, 07:38:31 PM »

:laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2011, 07:46:56 PM »

I know that Risperdal and Tagamet can, so it wouldn't be such a leap for THC to do it too.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2011, 07:48:50 PM »

I know that Risperdal and Tagamet can, so it wouldn't be such a leap for THC to do it too.

While administering marijuana.com for almost two years I never once heard someone actually experience this.  I suppose it is possible, but my practical experience says highly unlikely.

Psychophant

« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2011, 08:06:37 PM »

While administering marijuana.com for almost two years I never once heard someone actually experience this.  I suppose it is possible, but my practical experience says highly unlikely.

Maybe, but, it can definitely cause breast enhancement in certain men.   Medicines/drugs can react in the human body in ways that are unexpected.  That's why they train us in the EMT program to expect the unexpected during a call.  Sedatives can make some people psychotic, pain killers can increase pain or trigger other episodes......it goes on and on.  And for the record, I support legalizing marijuana for medicinal reasons. 

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2011, 08:07:52 PM »

You have diverse forum experience.  :2thumbsup:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2011, 08:09:29 PM »

You have diverse forum experience.  :2thumbsup:

It sounds that way, but not really.  Marijuana.com was the first forum I ever joined.  After I left it in 2001 I didn't join another until WP.  This here is only my third  :autism: