Educational

Author Topic: Welcome Psychophant  (Read 6964 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Welcome Psychophant
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2011, 07:01:51 PM »
I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie

Cool! Then on your first callout you should call out two people at once. Start off with an easy tag team like Callaway and Odeon or Shleed and Butterflies or me and PPK.

:happydance:

Later, much later!!!   :P  I don't even know people enough to call them out.   :smashviolin:  Besides, it's back to studying after a short break.   :chocolate:

Aaah, someone who knows how to enjoy a short break.

Welcome!

Sir Les warned me about you...should I call you out now or later!!   :autism:  And CBC an Sir Les and all the other people he warned me about.   :autism:

I think that he wanted you to call me out first because I'm so forgetful I can't remember what happened yesterday.

Oh as far as calling out I would expect you may wish to find a reason to "callout" to Callaway, Odeon, PPK,  Schleed, and then Butterflies in that approximate order.

Psychophant

« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »
Oh, ok. 

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2011, 06:45:13 AM »
Hi, Psychophant. Welcome to the forum.

Sir Les has been wondering about what to say about me in his intro guide so let me introduce myself to you.

I'm MCalavera, a blond model who likes to flaunt his 13-inch penis out every now and then for all to see and admire. If you ever wish to see my noodz, just let me know and I'll gladly comply. I promise you won't be traumatized.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2011, 06:52:26 AM »
I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie

Cool! Then on your first callout you should call out two people at once. Start off with an easy tag team like Callaway and Odeon or Shleed and Butterflies or me and PPK.

:happydance:

Later, much later!!!   :P  I don't even know people enough to call them out.   :smashviolin:  Besides, it's back to studying after a short break.   :chocolate:

Aaah, someone who knows how to enjoy a short break.

Welcome!

Sir Les warned me about you...should I call you out now or later!!   :autism:  And CBC an Sir Les and all the other people he warned me about.   :autism:

I think that he wanted you to call me out first because I'm so forgetful I can't remember what happened yesterday.

Oh as far as calling out I would expect you may wish to find a reason to "callout" to Callaway, Odeon, PPK,  Schleed, and then Butterflies in that approximate order.

YES YES THIS ^^^^^ Do it!!! You will feel so much better once you did
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2011, 10:23:18 PM »
Hello, interesting place ya got here.  The callouts look  :screwy: but, then I don't know what all the fuss is about.  And I don't know the people.  Makes for good reading!   :chocolate:

CYA   :raining:

POST YOUR BEWBS PLEEZ K, THNKS!!!

Psychophant

« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2011, 03:44:38 AM »
Nice ass on your avatar.   :2thumbsup:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2011, 07:30:24 AM »
So like it here so far?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Psychophant

« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »
So like it here so far?

Yes, still getting used to the place. 

Psychophant

« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2011, 06:21:13 PM »
Hello, interesting place ya got here.  The callouts look  :screwy: but, then I don't know what all the fuss is about.  And I don't know the people.  Makes for good reading!   :chocolate:

I'm a guy and I don't have them!!   :facepalm2:  I did read that smoking marijuana on an extended basis can give a guy "boobs".  Due to the THC drug and it's affects on hormones!   :zombiefuck:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2011, 06:41:06 PM »

I'm a guy and I don't have them!!   :facepalm2:  I did read that smoking marijuana on an extended basis can give a guy "boobs".  Due to the THC drug and it's affects on hormones!   :zombiefuck:

But the real question is can you milk them :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2011, 06:45:28 PM »

But the real question is can you milk them :zoinks:

You are a sick sick person.  :zombiefuck:

I'm wondering this too now actually.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Psychophant

« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »
I could throw out a little known fact, but it might make people lose their lunches or worse, excite certain people!  Over the last coupla years I have been obsessed with collecting little known medical or human biological facts!   I'll leave the rest to to your imaginations!  

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2011, 06:48:02 PM »
I could throw out a little known fact, but it might make people lose their lunches or worse, excite certain people!  Over the last coupla years I have been obsessed with collecting little known medical or human biological facts!   I'll leave the rest to to your imaginations!  

OK, so can THC make men lactate?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2011, 06:48:17 PM »

That's cool that you are a "disease geek," as I like to call it.  I love Mystery Diagnosis.   :nerd!:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2011, 06:49:31 PM »

oooooh intrigued now

come here Psychophant, and tell  me all about it...take your shoes off, and lay down
on the couch...
we need to share this enormous burden of yours...so do tell,  don't be shy :zoinks:
blah blah blah