Educational

Author Topic: Slutwalk  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Slutwalk
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2011, 10:30:52 AM »
Women who dress and act like whores do not deserve rape.  They may invite it but they do not deserve it.  This is why men need to be educated.

Men don't need to be educated about this Bint.

You may as well say that men need to be educated that it is not right to stab people you don't agree with or that they need to be educated not to put babies in ovens.

I think you need to redefine your thoughts on what "men" need to be educated on.

You're very predictable.

Of course I am predictable. I am a man and as such am easy to figure out. I am also , being a man, in need of re-education to teach me morals and values. Such is my burden of being male. It is a curse  :LOL:

Unfortunately it's also the burden of being a dumbass  :zoinks:

So you is saying babies in the oven is a bad thing? Thanks Bint I feels smarter already. You is so smarts being a girl.

You make great points. Thanks Bint I will ponder your posts and look hard for the pearls of wisdom....real hard

You really need to get laid  ;)

Thanks for the offer but I have to politely refuse. I hear that Praetor is on the prowl for girls though. Seems like a nice chap. If you like I can send him a Pm
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Binty

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2011, 10:32:41 AM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2011, 10:38:13 AM »

Yup that's him. He is a nice guy apparently.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2011, 07:58:01 AM »
Women who dress and act like whores do not deserve rape.  They may invite it but they do not deserve it.  This is why men need to be educated.

Teach me about consentual lovin, Ma'am.  :eyelash:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2011, 10:55:25 PM »
Women who dress and act like whores do not deserve rape.  They may invite it but they do not deserve it.  This is why men need to be educated.

Spot on!

I don't know how to rape women properly. Can you show me how??  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows: :oneliner:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2011, 05:30:26 AM »
Women who dress and act like whores do not deserve rape.  They may invite it but they do not deserve it.  This is why men need to be educated.

Spot on!

I don't know how to rape women properly. Can you show me how??  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows: :oneliner:

:lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.