Author Topic: Sarah Palin  (Read 5975 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2011, 10:12:04 PM »

She's brave.

She's retarded.

Which politicians aren't? And she's a pro-gunner at least. You won't find any pro-gunner in Sweden or most of Europe who will ever come close to any government or parliament.

My worry is that she'll think that if she pops a few nukes in the middle east, that that will bring the second comming of Jeebus. :yikes:

I wouldn't trust her anywhere near nucular launch codes. (yes, I mis-spelled nuclear on purpose)  ::)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2011, 10:30:23 PM »
That was young people trying to believe in something. I dont think they believe in it anymore :(

I agree.  Nobody is more disappointed in Obama than I am.  If he had a credible candidate running against him I would agree that his chances are shot.  Fortunately for a Democrat like myself, the other party has absolutely nothing to go with that isn't a joke, or massively flawed.  I think Obama will slide easily into another 4 year term and I hope like hell that once faced with 4 years during which he doesn't have to worry about re-election he finally starts behaving like he promised he would during the campaign.  If not I can start getting excited about the idea of Weiner in 2016  :viking:

Only time will tell of course.

Imagine the campaign slogans. :laugh:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »

TheoK

« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2011, 02:13:16 AM »

She's brave.

She's retarded.

Which politicians aren't? And she's a pro-gunner at least. You won't find any pro-gunner in Sweden or most of Europe who will ever come close to any government or parliament.

My worry is that she'll think that if she pops a few nukes in the middle east, that that will bring the second comming of Jeebus. :yikes:

I wouldn't trust her anywhere near nucular launch codes. (yes, I mis-spelled nuclear on purpose)  ::)

Some day some terrorists might get hold of nukes anyway, or anthrax.

In Europe politicians are accepting muslims demanding their own legislation, threatening Swedish politicians and other opposing islamism and getting offspring like grasshoppers.

Look at this table. Here you can see when ethnic Swedes are going to be a minority in their own cities.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2011, 10:22:36 AM »
Fucking republicans  ::)

and I mean that as a complaint, not a hobby

as a side note , who would actually do that? aside from Hillary Clinton of course.

Republicans all seem to be so fugly.  :zombiefuck:

Oops..... I thought for a minute Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton were republican.  :-[
I don't understand the Clinton reference.  Did she once fuck a Republican?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.