Educational

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 6340 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Hi
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2010, 05:27:34 AM »
Fuck Daniel and get someone else. Problem solved.

What? Make up your mind Shleed. You want her to fuck him, then you're telling her to get someone else....
 :lol:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2010, 06:17:18 AM »
Hello guest, I see you lurking a lot in this thread lately. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2010, 06:26:07 AM »
This is sounding quite "Bold and the Beautiful". I am waiting for the long lost brother to announce that he was not killed that fateful night and that he was in witness protection all the time.

And just like seeing the first few seconds of the "Bold and the Beautiful" makes me look for another channel immediately. I zap myself to the end of this thread immediately too.
Don't mind me, do carry on.

I sell popcorn for those of you who want it though.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2010, 07:07:01 AM »
Come on in guest. The blood in the water has diluted somewhat
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline MsY

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »
YOURMUM:

You were not a good girlfriend, and I did make lists about why.

If you and Daniel are so in love and into each other, then why the hell would you have time to make lists about his 'ex' perse?

Trying to prove your own worth, much?

Oh, there appears to be a time line dispute there. The lists (which was actually just one list, come to think of it) were made when he made the mistake of giving her a second chance. Considering her actions, I would have done the same for anyone I cared for, regardless of what the relationship was; if she started dating my uncle, I would have done exactly the same thing. I haven't made any list since April, and we don't talk about her often.

This happened back in May. If you and Daniel were so solid, why the hell would you be here arguing with his has been ex that you think is a bitch anyway?

Honestly, I'm rather tired of being called names and lied about. If I'm going to be a whore, fine, whatever, have at it; but don't say I'm going to do something which I have no intention of doing, and don't say I said things that I never did. It's a losing battle, sure, but I prefer to at least make it known.

Daniel specifically told me "She lied about her diagnosis, she doesn't have AS". He told me you were DX'ed with Social Anxiety Disorder. He cited this lie as one of the reasons for one of the one million breakups you two have had. Relationship stability: u haz none.

I'm going to go ahead and take the not so wild guess that the "specifically" really means that he said something that you then blew out of proportion (you seem to do that quite frequently, really), because as I said before, the question of how accurate my diagnosis is has never been a secret, but it is professional and legitimate. I am also legitimately diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder; I would assume that after being on an ASD site for a few years, you would know that it's quite possible for those to be comorbid.

My relationship is quite stable, actually (I'm just arguing with you because you've gone unchecked for quite some time); you, however, don't appear to have one at all. Don't you think your obvious antics are hurting you in that factor?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2010, 02:01:20 PM »
Wait til you find out that you and Daniel are actually brother and sister separated at birth. Creepy? Sure. But after a protracted illness at home when I was younger I know how these day time soaps wind up.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline MsY

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »
Wait til you find out that you and Daniel are actually brother and sister separated at birth. Creepy? Sure. But after a protracted illness at home when I was younger I know how these day time soaps wind up.

That would explain why my mother and I look more like sisters than anything else. How could I have never seen it?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2010, 04:33:46 PM »

Don't forget the obligatory brain tumour.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2010, 06:32:13 PM »

That would explain why my mother and I look more like sisters than anything else. How could I have never seen it?

Could also explain the excess body hair and Appalacian teeth as well.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2010, 08:48:14 PM »
Honestly, I don't see anything interest about this noobgoblin, because to me, he sounds like a person who plays women of the AS communities, i don't even know why MsY and PSP are after him when he jumps from one girl after another and back again?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »
Honestly, I don't see anything interest about this noobgoblin, because to me, he sounds like a person who plays women of the AS communities, i don't even know why MsY and PSP are after him when he jumps from one girl after another and back again?

Exactly. Talk about them being played. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2010, 09:45:16 PM »
I see Daniel is spying on this thread, I mean who else would stalking this thread so much as a guest? :toporly:

Scrapheap

« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2010, 10:05:39 PM »

goblin (Daniel) is one hell of a playah, it would seem.  ::)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2010, 12:35:35 AM »

:plus: LMAO

Ssshhh, don't spoil the ending...besides, at least one of them (preferably 2, but hell, I'm up for  all 3) will have to fall pregnant with his child first before they find out about the sister/brother thing.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2010, 05:15:13 AM »

Don't forget the obligatory brain tumour.

And a plane-crash above the ocean. 
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!