Author Topic: Hi  (Read 6407 times)

eris

Re: Hi
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »
Hey, just recently got diagnosed with Asperger's, although I had suspicions for a long time.
I was going to join wrongplanet after my diagnosis, but I've got wind of what's going on with autism speaks, which kinda puts me off. I remembered that I made an account here a while ago when I first suspected my AS and never ended up posting. This seems like not a bad place.

Hi :P I am an elder member and know everything about this place, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »
Callaway: yes, that's who I am, and it's not a "strange love triangle"; Daniel and I are friends.

No, he was not doing it to manipulate me, he had perfectly good reasons, some of which were my fault.

You do realise that manipulators are called that because they actually 'manipulate' a situation in order to make the other person feel bad about themselves / take the blame.

It's all coming back now. Daniel's behaviour reminded me of a very scary control freak that I was having the displeasure of dealing with IRL quite close to that time...he sounds like a manipulator to me.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »
Hey, just recently got diagnosed with Asperger's, although I had suspicions for a long time.
I was going to join wrongplanet after my diagnosis, but I've got wind of what's going on with autism speaks, which kinda puts me off. I remembered that I made an account here a while ago when I first suspected my AS and never ended up posting. This seems like not a bad place.

Hi :P I am an elder member and know everything about this place, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

So helpful! How was your visit?  :green:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »
This is sounding quite "Bold and the Beautiful". I am waiting for the long lost brother to announce that he was not killed that fateful night and that he was in witness protection all the time.

He he.

Seriously, this Daniel has got a few chicks hot on his tail...yet when he visited here, I don't recall anything particularly engaging about him one way or the other.

Maybe Daniel's charms come out only in PM, where he can tell each woman what she wants to hear and set them off against one another so he does not have to worry about them comparing notes?

Something about him made my skin crawl, that's all I know.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »
This is sounding quite "Bold and the Beautiful". I am waiting for the long lost brother to announce that he was not killed that fateful night and that he was in witness protection all the time.

He he.

Seriously, this Daniel has got a few chicks hot on his tail...yet when he visited here, I don't recall anything particularly engaging about him one way or the other.

Maybe Daniel's charms come out only in PM, where he can tell each woman what she wants to hear and set them off against one another so he does not have to worry about them comparing notes?

Something about him made my skin crawl, that's all I know.

Mine too.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2010, 08:57:55 PM »
I am totally at loss here, so Penguin has posted on WP before? I see he or she has been here for three years and never posted and he or she claims he/she never registered on WP.

How does Yourmum know he or she has been stalking the Msy thread?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2010, 09:17:38 PM »
I am totally at loss here, so Penguin has posted on WP before? I see he or she has been here for three years and never posted and he or she claims he/she never registered on WP.

How does Yourmum know he or she has been stalking the Msy thread?

PSP is Who_Am_I from WP.

I've seen them do it numerous times over the last few months.

And MsY is yet to explain her overt stalking, though I probably won't believe her.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »
Who cares about these fags?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2010, 09:32:13 PM »
Hey I have tried to read through this thread and make sense of it but you know all I can really say now is

Hi Five Daniel!

Bloody Hell the guy has three girls cutting each others throats for a chance to get at his penis.
Come on ladies try telling me that it is not so.  :hahaha:
Best still none of you blame him. You are all happily clawing at each other's eyes to pay him attention as he sits back saying "Yeah that's right. Ohh...tear her bra off"

Hi Five Daniel!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline MsY

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »
YOURMUM:

I am not going to respond to your message bit by bit. I don't really see a purpose to it. You've been at your propaganda campaign for months here, and I doubt I'm going to be able to convince anyone here that you're wildly over-exaggerating and playing the victim. To be honest, I'm not even sure if you know you're lying or if you're delusional enough to think what you're saying is true. I strongly suspect it's a combination though.

Here's the thing: this "maturity high horse" is why I'm ultimately the one Daniel is with (and we are together, though you seem to think otherwise). In a situation where there's adversity, you can't handle it. You come out with insults and half truths that seem to be largely directed towards making yourself look like the victim. Sometimes you're successful. I offered you a truce, all the way back in April; I said listen, I don't like you and don't think you're a good match, but if you're willing to stop making dramatic, negative public posts, I will stop saying negative things about your privately. That was a sincere offer. Instead of responding, however, you choose to publicly attack me soon after you got the message. I gave you the opportunity to put it all to rest, and you decided that you would rather go out in a blaze of glory.

You were not a good girlfriend, and I did make lists about why. The moment you said that you hoped he would hurt himself, you lost any chance you ever had at being a good girlfriend. Then you continued to be publicly dramatic when you had the chance to have everything be peaceful. At which point was I supposed to decide that you were mature and stable enough to handle a relationship with someone who needs stability? Quite frankly, I never would have recommended you to anyone, regardless of my past with that person.

I think you are so wrapped up in yourself that you are incapable of seeing fault in your actions. I, along with everyone else involved (and that does mean everyone), have made mistakes, and I, along with everyone else involved but you, have admitted them. Were you acting even remotely sane, I would apologize for a couple things (though not everything that you've accused me of, because in some, I was in the right, and in others, I didn't actually do what you're accusing me of). You aren't taking any responsibility though. It's easier for you to believe that you've done nothing wrong rather than confront the fact that you've been out of line. I don't pity you.

I will directly address one line though:

Better stop lying about your DX status too. For how long did you lie to him about having AS? 2 years?

I do have an official diagnosis. I was diagnosed by a professional a couple years ago. Granted, she's probably not the best ever, and I've questioned it sometimes (there's some overlap with another disorder), but the next nearest psychologist is over an hour away (the joys of living in a small town), so I've never gone. That's never been a secret, but I am officially diagnosed with AS.

For everyone else: Like I said before, she's been at her campaign for months now, and I don't expect to convince you otherwise. I understand that you're just going by what you've seen, and unfortunately, that's been largely false. YOURMUM is exceptionally bitter, and unfortunately, she hasn't handled it well.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2010, 09:42:42 PM »
Dude. This argument is stupid. Shut your dumbass up, msy.
I will never stop...

Osensitive1

« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »
Stalkers are creepy.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2010, 09:47:25 PM »
They are, but who cares? Fuck that guy. He's a nobody, and you're all just giving him the attention he wants.
I will never stop...

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2010, 09:54:29 PM »
Hey I have tried to read through this thread and make sense of it but you know all I can really say now is

Hi Five Daniel!

Bloody Hell the guy has three girls cutting each others throats for a chance to get at his penis.
Come on ladies try telling me that it is not so.  :hahaha:
Best still none of you blame him. You are all happily clawing at each other's eyes to pay him attention as he sits back saying "Yeah that's right. Ohh...tear her bra off"

Hi Five Daniel!

Well I'm not in the running anymore and haven't been since he was disgusted of me for fucking some random guy 3 years ago :wanker:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2010, 10:28:32 PM »
Oh and a little prediction for PSP if her and Daniel ever hook up (cos I think you're next in line): MsY is only gonna pretend to be happy for you two. With her other face she'll be talking crap about you and harrassing him to break up with you and go back to her. Have fun when that happens, hey. And she thinks I'm immature because I couldn't handle dating him. She didn't have to deal with people like HER when they were together for the first 2 years.
She still wouldn't have been happy for him and let him move on, even if he didn't hurt himself that day.

Speaking of him hurting himself, he sent me a pic like a week later in April and his face was crystal clear. Interesting, huh?