Author Topic: Hi  (Read 6404 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Hi
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 05:03:06 AM »
I thought I was on ignore.
Just ignoring the paranoia and attempts to upset me: (so, when you're trying to turn me against Daniel I'm justifably upset and it's all his fault, but over here they are "over the top panic attacks"? That's... quite amusing.) MsY apologised for her actions, and has since calmed down a little and realised that being friends with someone does not constitute trying to steal them.

Odeon: glad to entertain you.

They were "over the top panic attacks" in his PM box too, and you know what? He nodded and agreed they were (or at least never reprimanded me for saying stuff like that, which implied that he did agree).

I didn't know he was talking to you during his supposed absence. I actually took some initiative when I was saw you talking about suicide and tried to email him to get him to make you feel a bit better. Email bounced back, yahoo account deleted. Which made me assume that he didn't want to be contacted to be informed if anything bad happened to either of us, which of course made me assume that he was a careless irresponsible fuckwad who thought your wellbeing wasn't his problem anymore. Sorry if I was mistaken. Still didn't change my opinion on whether I should have got involved with him again; I chose not to.

Oh no, I don't think she was doing it because she considered you a direct romantic threat. She probably considers you a threat in every other way. See, if she screws up and accidentally hurts him, there will be one too many people on Team Daniel to come down on her hard. She'll still try to get you out of the way, just in a discreet way that Daniel is too ASD naive to see. She made deliberate efforts to get me outta the way when we were together (begging begging and more begging in his PM box to break up with me, before propositioning him for a threesome on your behalf).

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 05:06:00 AM »
This is sounding quite "Bold and the Beautiful". I am waiting for the long lost brother to announce that he was not killed that fateful night and that he was in witness protection all the time.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2010, 05:22:27 AM »
They were "over the top panic attacks" in his PM box too, and you know what? He nodded and agreed they were (or at least never reprimanded me for saying stuff like that, which implied that he did agree).

So you're just assuming that it was tacit agreement.
You know, when the only person who I love is being repeatedly taken away from me, I think that the panic is justified. Most people would panic at the repeated threat of losing everyone who they love.

Anyway, aside from a handful of PMs that actually were panicky, most have been along the lines of "I'm sorry that you're leaving, I'll miss you and I hope you're ok"; and "Due to your past absences, I am now worried that you will leave again. I know I'm probably worrying irrationally, but could I get some reassurance?"

I actually took some initiative when I was saw you talking about suicide and tried to email him to get him to make you feel a bit better.

Thank you.

See, if she screws up and accidentally hurts him, there will be one too many people on Team Daniel to come down on her hard.

I did speak up against her quite clearly when I thought she was in the wrong. I do it to anyone whose actions I disagree with, it's not like I have a personal vendetta against you or anything.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:30:44 AM by PuppetSockPenguin »

Osensitive1

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 08:06:49 AM »
Do any of you know each other in real life or is all this happening online?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 11:47:58 AM »
I am sorry.
As I said in my message (did it get through?), I don't have any ill intentions toward you, watching your profile was more of a habit than anything, and I signed up anonymously to avoid bringing WP drama over here.

But give yourself an apopletic attack if you really must.

Are you MsY?

No. I was affected by the drama that went on involving her, but I'm not her.
A check of our respective IP addresses will verify that I'm telling the truth about this.

(And I signed up 3 years ago, which was a long time before YOURMUM joined either WP or here. Why would I have signed up for the sole purpose of stalking smoeone whose existence had not yet come to my notice?)

Not MsY, but affected by the drama involving her and YOURMUM, hmmm?

You must be the other, other woman in that strange Daniel love triangle (or is it a quadrilateral?) because I believe Daniel said "I'll depart from this place, and leave YOURMUM in peace"

Quote from: PSP
You know, when the only person who I love is being repeatedly taken away from me, I think that the panic is justified. Most people would panic at the repeated threat of losing everyone who they love.

:puke:

If he keeps repeatedly taking himself away from you, has it never occurred to you that he is doing this to manipulate you?

He's certainly not worth you considering suicide over.

Offline MsY

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2010, 11:53:43 AM »
Edit: You know what? Fuck it. No one believes you anyway.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 12:08:59 PM by MsY »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 12:09:57 PM »
No one believes what? No one said that. :orly:

Offline MsY

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 12:14:45 PM »

No, just the constant drama that almost always comes from her. It's not affecting me, no one who is close to me believes her, but she's never going to change her tune, so what's the point of expending the energy to refute her claims? It's a waste of my time and responding in the first place was a mistake.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2010, 12:19:32 PM »

No, just the constant drama that almost always comes from her. It's not affecting me, no one who is close to me believes her, but she's never going to change her tune, so what's the point of expending the energy to refute her claims? It's a waste of my time and responding in the first place was a mistake.

If It's not affecting you in any way, then you wouldn't have made the account. While I normally don't care for this drama, I find this thread to be fairly hilarious. Baw tard love triangle he doesn't love me anymore :'( etc.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2010, 12:24:27 PM »

I believe MsY's post before she edited it said something about her threesome with Daniel and PSP, but she said that the threesome wasn't her idea.

It was in response to this:

Quote from: YOURMUM
Oh no, I don't think she was doing it because she considered you a direct romantic threat. She probably considers you a threat in every other way. See, if she screws up and accidentally hurts him, there will be one too many people on Team Daniel to come down on her hard. She'll still try to get you out of the way, just in a discreet way that Daniel is too ASD naive to see. She made deliberate efforts to get me outta the way when we were together (begging begging and more begging in his PM box to break up with me, before propositioning him for a threesome on your behalf).

I think it also said something about her never begging Daniel to break up with YOURMUM, although she did advise him to do so and something about being the adult and stepping away from arguing with YOURMUM.

Offline MsY

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »

If It's not affecting you in any way, then you wouldn't have made the account. While I normally don't care for this drama, I find this thread to be fairly hilarious. Baw tard love triangle he doesn't love me anymore :'( etc.

I made the account when it had the potential to affect me (though mainly because I'm nosy, to be realistic). Now, if it affects me, it's my own fault. By herself, YOURMUM can't hurt me. Everything she's tried has ended up backfiring. If I choose to engage her, however, then there's that possibility, because I'm putting myself in the wrong. So no, if I leave it be, it won't affect me. Believe it or not though, we've (not YOURMUM, but everyone else involved) have been having some fun with it.

It hasn't been a triangle in literally months (close to half a year). Really, it shouldn't even be an issue anymore, and yet here we are.

Pretty close, Callaway.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »
Callaway: yes, that's who I am, and it's not a "strange love triangle"; Daniel and I are friends.

No, he was not doing it to manipulate me, he had perfectly good reasons, some of which were my fault.
I didn't consider killing myself over it- I did make one post saying that I wasn't sure if life was worth the effort, but that made it sound like I was feeling worse than I actually was- if I'm considering suicide, I'll say so outright. I should, though, have considered how others would interpret my words.

Also: threesome? That's a bit of a distortion of the facts, to say the least.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:30:14 PM by PuppetSockPenguin »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 08:27:27 PM »
This is sounding quite "Bold and the Beautiful". I am waiting for the long lost brother to announce that he was not killed that fateful night and that he was in witness protection all the time.

He he.

Seriously, this Daniel has got a few chicks hot on his tail...yet when he visited here, I don't recall anything particularly engaging about him one way or the other.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2010, 08:33:36 PM »

He he.

Seriously, this Daniel has got a few chicks hot on his tail...yet when he visited here, I don't recall anything particularly engaging about him one way or the other.

Maybe Daniel's charms come out only in PM, where he can tell each woman what she wants to hear and set them off against one another so he does not have to worry about them comparing notes?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2010, 08:34:16 PM »

I believe MsY's post before she edited it said something about her threesome with Daniel and PSP, but she said that the threesome wasn't her idea.

It was in response to this:

Quote from: YOURMUM

I think it also said something about her never begging Daniel to break up with YOURMUM, although she did advise him to do so and something about being the adult and stepping away from arguing with YOURMUM.

The threesome was both of their ideas then, which means PSP is lying to me that she didn't try to break us up in April. Propositioning Daniel for anything while he's taken is considered trying to break us up in my book. Daniel saw it too (saw you make a post in the open about being open to the idea of a poly-relationship, round about the exact same time the proposition was delivered). That's the real reason he stopped talking to you both after the drama; cause you were both two fatally attracted whores with no principles whatsoever. Anything and everything you two did at that time was for your own romantic gain.

Oh she begged, sent him lists of why she'd be a better GF than me. She's probably begging him now. How many dozens of messages do you send him nowadays begging for him to take you back, MsY?
Yeah go jump on your maturity high horse. The fact that you're batshit insane cancels said maturity out though. And you're insecure to boot. I've seen you lie out there to try and look better than me and PSP. You don't care who you trample on or hurt to get and keep him; your excuse for said behavior: "but-but-but he's my SOULMATE".

Better stop lying about your DX status too. For how long did you lie to him about having AS? 2 years?