Educational

Author Topic: What's the worst aspie site and why?  (Read 4904 times)

Chair

Re: What's the worst aspie site and why?
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »
I can't believe you forget your own friend. We have chatted on MSN and I am on your forums. I guess you don't recognize me.  :'(

I recognize you. I just never recognized you back when I used AFF since I didn't speak to you on MSN when I frequented those boards.

When did you sign up to AFF?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2010, 12:52:27 PM »
I can't believe you forget your own friend. We have chatted on MSN and I am on your forums. I guess you don't recognize me.  :'(

I recognize you. I just never recognized you back when I used AFF since I didn't speak to you on MSN when I frequented those boards.

August 2006. I was active there off and on over the years and now I'm not active anymore like I was earlier this year but I still post sometimes. I remember seeing you there as Chair when I lurked, I don't remember if I posted or not. Then one day I noticed you were banned.

Chair

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2010, 12:53:19 PM »
By the way, Kit - I've a curious question for you.

How do you know that I speak to Trevor, the person who's unbeknownst to everyone here but you, Superboyian and I?

I asked him how you knew, and he didn't know. I'm stumped over this and so is he.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:54:55 PM by ??? »

Chair

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2010, 12:54:22 PM »

August 2006. I was active there off and on over the years and now I'm not active anymore like I was earlier this year but I still post sometimes. I remember seeing you there as Chair when I lurked, I don't remember if I posted or not. Then one day I noticed you were banned.

Yeah, you didn't use the board when I was there or else I would have noticed you from your avatar as it tends to be the same as the one you use on WP.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2010, 12:56:08 PM »
When you wrote this in July of last year, were you still using your troll persona, or did you expect people to do what you asked?

That was my troll persona. AFF is the last place I trolled. If you look through my posts on AFF, you'll see how bloody inane and nonsensical my posts were there. You'd have to be low-functioning to not see that I was clearly bullshitting. I used to love it when people would take me to be messed up. I got a kick out of people's reactions.

Is BuckToothedFarmer your sockpuppet?

I don't have a sockpuppet. Honestly.

So which persona are you using here?

Several people thought BuckToothedFarmer was yours, so I wanted to ask you directly.

One thing that made me wonder whether or not it was yours was that SpokaneGirl said that BuckToothedFarmer was someone named "Trevor" who was also called Google.  You had posted this image and when I looked more closely at it, I saw that it had been created in May of 2009, so that made me wonder if he could be your alter ego.

Chair

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2010, 12:59:44 PM »
When you wrote this in July of last year, were you still using your troll persona, or did you expect people to do what you asked?

That was my troll persona. AFF is the last place I trolled. If you look through my posts on AFF, you'll see how bloody inane and nonsensical my posts were there. You'd have to be low-functioning to not see that I was clearly bullshitting. I used to love it when people would take me to be messed up. I got a kick out of people's reactions.

Is BuckToothedFarmer your sockpuppet?

I don't have a sockpuppet. Honestly.

So which persona are you using here?

Several people thought BuckToothedFarmer was yours, so I wanted to ask you directly.

One thing that made me wonder whether or not it was yours was that SpokaneGirl said that BuckToothedFarmer was someone named "Trevor" who was also called Google.  You had posted this image and when I looked more closely at it, I saw that it had been created in May of 2009, so that made me wonder if he could be your alter ego.

I'm just being myself, really.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »

How do you know that I speak to Trevor, the person who's unbeknownst to everyone here but you, Superboyian and I?

I asked him how you knew, and he didn't know. I'm stumped over this and so is he.

You told me on MSN.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »

Yeah, you didn't use the board when I was there or else I would have noticed you from your avatar as it tends to be the same as the one you use on WP.

But I remember seeing you active there. Just because you didn't notice me there doesn't mean I wasn't lurking.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »
Lies and bullshit as usual. :orly:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »
I really can't follow what's going on in this thread

Chair

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »

You told me on MSN.

Ah. He thought that Superboyian may have been the one who told you.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2010, 01:19:10 PM »

Just Pat trying to convince everyone on how he's really a good guy despite the blatant contradictions. :zoinks:

Chair

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2010, 01:32:01 PM »

Just Pat trying to convince everyone on how he's really a good guy despite the blatant contradictions. :zoinks:

I talk to dozens of people from the Asperger's community. If you need me to prove anything, I can present you with citations. I tell people about everything I do without giving two shits.

If I talked to you on MSN, you'd quickly realize that my old forum persona differs considerably from my true persona. Why do you think I get along with so many people from my boards? The only people who hate me are the ones who know my troll persona - period.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2010, 01:46:07 PM »
No, you're using this "troll persona" excuse for your fucktardation. If anything, you're just a narcissistic eejit.

Sol does it far better, and with style.

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2010, 01:49:42 PM »
I think he's awesome, despite that he talks as if he, you know, were from and upper class in Old Great Britain.

'Tis a shame he isn't so available on ASD communities latley.