Educational

Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15657 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2011, 05:56:38 PM »
Wow, I know this thread is dead as hell, but I just have to point out how quickly and easily Praetor was willing to engage here.  I couldn't get him going despite my best efforts.  The difference of course being that he was riling up a woman here.  Interesting pathology.

It seems Praetor is a coward. During his callout with you, he seemed to edit his posts several times until they presented a version of events he was happy with.

Can't criticize him for going after Meadow though. Almost everyone was using Meadow as an epic lulz-cow. Her first ever post on this site was:

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Not really a good way to endear yourself to people, and her behaviour never improved. I've been on this site for a year, and her other thread. The "Meadow" thread was the busiest I have ever encountered.

Why exactly would anyone hope to endear you?

I wasn't registered on this site when you made that post, DUMBFUCK. I was pointing out to somebody else that declaring yourself superior to everyone on this site  was a very bad way to endear yourself to every member of this site.

I have no idea why but I lol'd at the "DUMBFUCK" bit , it looks much better in capitals.  :lol: :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2011, 06:02:37 PM »
Wow, I know this thread is dead as hell, but I just have to point out how quickly and easily Praetor was willing to engage here.  I couldn't get him going despite my best efforts.  The difference of course being that he was riling up a woman here.  Interesting pathology.

It seems Praetor is a coward. During his callout with you, he seemed to edit his posts several times until they presented a version of events he was happy with.

Can't criticize him for going after Meadow though. Almost everyone was using Meadow as an epic lulz-cow. Her first ever post on this site was:

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Not really a good way to endear yourself to people, and her behaviour never improved. I've been on this site for a year, and her other thread. The "Meadow" thread was the busiest I have ever encountered.

It must get lonely waiting for your man to take time away from his wife and kids to see you Meadow.  :( And then he only wants a hand job  :handjob: and you to cook for him.  :'( Come here snookums, let PPK give widdle Meadow a hug. :hug:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »

The same could be said to you.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2011, 08:14:58 PM »

It must get lonely waiting for your man to take time away from his wife and kids to see you Meadow.  :( And then he only wants a hand job  :handjob: and you to cook for him.  :'( Come here snookums, let PPK give widdle Meadow a hug. :hug:

I'm asexual and I don't need a man. I'm an artist. I'm really not into sex. Must be hard for someone like you to imagine. I make beautiful art instead. I'm sorry you have such a nasty preoccupation. It's such a waste but in your case clearly nothing lost because you can't do anything better than act like a boob.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #199 on: April 07, 2011, 08:21:47 PM »
 :autism:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: April 07, 2011, 08:23:12 PM »
Meadow, is that white tiger in your avatar some of your art?

I wasn't registered on this site when you made that post, DUMBFUCK. I was pointing out to somebody else that declaring yourself superior to everyone on this site  was a very bad way to endear yourself to every member of this site.

But calling someone a DUMBFUCK is a much better way to endear someone to you, that's what Butterflies really meant!  :laugh:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: April 07, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »
I saw the devil bit before, very cute. I know you're curious about my art but I wouldn't dream of showing it to such amazing morons.

Osensitive1

« Reply #202 on: April 07, 2011, 08:36:48 PM »
Everyone has the devil on their title when they have 666 posts. There then gone.

P7PSP

« Reply #203 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:50 PM »
I saw the devil bit before, very cute. I know you're curious about my art but I wouldn't dream of showing it to such amazing morons.
She said I's amasing!  :clap: :tard:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: April 07, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »

I'm guessing you don't show it to many people. Because it's never been published.

I'm guessing that's because it's not good enough :P

I know you think you're a photographer. There are one or two other photographers on this site. Why don't you show it to them? They will know if it's any good or not.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #205 on: April 07, 2011, 08:43:04 PM »

In other words, you're embarrassed by how much it sucks. I mean why else hide it? :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #206 on: April 07, 2011, 08:44:08 PM »

I'm guessing you don't show it to many people. Because it's never been published.

I'm guessing that's because it's not good enough :P

I know you think you're a photographer. There are one or two other photographers on this site. Why don't you show it to them? They will know if it's any good or not.

You're too kind, as I said, it's because it's shit. :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #207 on: April 07, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »

I actually don't give a fuck about your art.

If it was the most amazing piece in the world , I would piss on it purely to spite you darling , thats how "curious" about it I am.  :)

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #208 on: April 07, 2011, 08:45:58 PM »
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #209 on: April 07, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

:zoinks:

KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!KILL IT WITH FIRE!