Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15709 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »
Sinsboldly is a scumbag Drag Queen. I only talk to classy Drag Queens.

There's no such thing as a classy Drag Queen. Just like there's no such thing as bullying. Sins is a man?

Hey!!  In the old days some of my friends were Drag Queens.  And some of them were pretty damn classy.

Not only were they classy they were some of the sweetest guys I knew.
There is such a thing?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2010, 03:12:35 PM »
I'm unusually bored right now, but collected.

I hurd u liek Mudkipz! :zoinks:

Who the hell are you? I don't like anyone so that's pretty far fetched.

DukeNukem

« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »
I'm unusually bored right now, but collected.

I hurd u liek Mudkipz! :zoinks:

Who the hell are you? I don't like anyone so that's pretty far fetched.

Let me lick the sand out of your vagina. Then you will really like me! :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »
I try not to judge people. Everyone has a right to be who they are. That's how I feel about it. They are also very entertaining so maybe that could be considered classy.

Do you enjoy anal fisting??

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2010, 09:04:40 PM »
I try not to judge people. Everyone has a right to be who they are. That's how I feel about it. They are also very entertaining so maybe that could be considered classy.

I read that as anal fishing. I wonder if it's anything like icehole fishing?

Scrapheap

« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2010, 09:10:05 PM »

Yeah, except you only catch turd fish.  :green:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2010, 09:11:30 PM »

Yeah, except you only catch turd fish.  :green:
You catch mudhole crappies.
:P   Internets are super serious.

DukeNukem

« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2010, 11:03:52 PM »
Hahahahahahaha! You got banned from AFF, Isabel! :evillaugh:

I got a new name for you: Isabanned!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2010, 11:16:45 PM »
Hahahahahahaha! You got banned from AFF, Isabel! :evillaugh:

I got a new name for you: Isabanned!

I was going to say the same thing but in another thread.  :plus:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2011, 03:51:24 PM »
Wow, I know this thread is dead as hell, but I just have to point out how quickly and easily Praetor was willing to engage here.  I couldn't get him going despite my best efforts.  The difference of course being that he was riling up a woman here.  Interesting pathology.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2011, 04:06:12 PM »
Could you beat the fuck out of him for me? I don't have that kind of intelligence, evidently.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2011, 04:08:51 PM »
Just kidding, isn't worth the trouble.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
Wow, I know this thread is dead as hell, but I just have to point out how quickly and easily Praetor was willing to engage here.  I couldn't get him going despite my best efforts.  The difference of course being that he was riling up a woman here.  Interesting pathology.

It seems Praetor is a coward. During his callout with you, he seemed to edit his posts several times until they presented a version of events he was happy with.

Can't criticize him for going after Meadow though. Almost everyone was using Meadow as an epic lulz-cow. Her first ever post on this site was:

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Not really a good way to endear yourself to people, and her behaviour never improved. I've been on this site for a year, and her other thread. The "Meadow" thread was the busiest I have ever encountered.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:17:49 PM by Butterflies »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »

It seems Praetor is a coward. During his callout with you, he seemed to edit his posts several times until they presented a version of events he was happy with.

Can't criticize him for going after Meadow though. Almost everyone was using Meadow as an epic lulz-cow. Her first ever post on this site was:

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Not really a good way to endear yourself to people, and her behaviour never improved. I've been on this site for a year, and her other thread. The "Meadow" thread was the busiest I have ever encountered.

Why exactly would anyone hope to endear you?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2011, 05:53:18 PM »

Why exactly would anyone hope to endear you?

I wasn't registered on this site when you made that post, DUMBFUCK. I was pointing out to somebody else that declaring yourself superior to everyone on this site  was a very bad way to endear yourself to every member of this site.