Author Topic: Alex is wanting money again...  (Read 3343 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Alex is wanting money again...
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2010, 06:26:40 PM »
I couldn't give a shite even if he got 100,000 from his members. Sure he's a twat and all, but it's none of our concern.

If I had a forum full of retards that was popular like WP, I'd exploit them too. :orly:
You have a fair point there. People here shouldn't worry or care if people are idiotic enough to throw money down the drain like that.
Apart from it is going into his pocket, in order that he can pretend that he represents us all.
Prove it and you can bring about his downfall.
I think time will bring him down, to tell the truth. We just have to put up with the problem in the meantime.
I doubt that time will bring him down. After all, looke at Benny Hinn and his ilk. The people who follow jerks like 2x4 are gullible sheep. They will always need a shepherd and 2x4 has proven himself capable of the role.
Ah, but there should be a lot better people around 5-10 years down the line. I guess my generation are the first to get diagnosed en masse with AS, hopefully making matters better. Planck, Ne'eman and the other people who apparently lead us will be consigned to the history books.
Do you mean time of diagnosis or the age of those diagnosed?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2010, 06:33:52 PM »
I couldn't give a shite even if he got 100,000 from his members. Sure he's a twat and all, but it's none of our concern.

If I had a forum full of retards that was popular like WP, I'd exploit them too. :orly:
You have a fair point there. People here shouldn't worry or care if people are idiotic enough to throw money down the drain like that.
Apart from it is going into his pocket, in order that he can pretend that he represents us all.
Prove it and you can bring about his downfall.
I think time will bring him down, to tell the truth. We just have to put up with the problem in the meantime.
I doubt that time will bring him down. After all, looke at Benny Hinn and his ilk. The people who follow jerks like 2x4 are gullible sheep. They will always need a shepherd and 2x4 has proven himself capable of the role.
Ah, but there should be a lot better people around 5-10 years down the line. I guess my generation are the first to get diagnosed en masse with AS, hopefully making matters better. Planck, Ne'eman and the other people who apparently lead us will be consigned to the history books.
Do you mean time of diagnosis or the age of those diagnosed?
I am saying that people around my generation are the first group to have lots of people diagnosed with AS whilst still pretty young - I was diagnosed aged 4 for example.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2010, 06:38:58 PM »
Ah ok then. I am not part of that group, dxed when I was 27. :D
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2010, 07:39:20 PM »

Well, fact remains they shouldn't be giving money away to a stranger in the first place, when they have absolutely no idea where it's going. If they choose to, thats the risk they take.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2010, 03:55:57 AM »

Well, fact remains they shouldn't be giving money away to a stranger in the first place, when they have absolutely no idea where it's going. If they choose to, thats the risk they take.

If they pay him, they probably do feel represented by him. Something we have to live with.  :P People are mysteries.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2010, 01:51:49 PM »
What a wanker.

I'm getting spam emails from him, about how to watch his videos.  Even though i'm banned from WP.  He's using aspergers, and naive idiot's money to help his pathetic little project, of being a movie producer.  And I gather sinsboldly is still there, as long as she's putting her fat face in pictures campaigning for WP, and earning cash for Alex.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2010, 05:05:28 PM »
in case anyone is interested, here is the video Benji is referring to:

On a side note I keep reading this thread as "alex is wasting money again"  :orly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2010, 05:52:19 PM »
in case anyone is interested, here is the video Benji is referring to:

On a side note I keep reading this thread as "alex is wasting money again"  :orly:

Ahaha

What a heep of crap.  He's done a real good job picking "experts" of autism hasn't he.  Got some tranny, tramp, with a mouth full of rotten teeth, wearing a tie like its been chewed by a dog, and some Hindu spiritual guy :/  "written, produced, ex produced, directed, designed by Alex Plank"  Thats what people's money is going on.  He sounds like that kid at the beggining of Heal The World "I think we can make it a better place..."  He doesn't give a flying fuck.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2010, 05:57:22 PM »
Making threads like this only makes his penis harder.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2010, 06:29:42 PM »
I doubt he'd be reading any threads started on here.  But i'm sure he'll read any comments left on his youtube video.  So I left him a greeting

Scrapheap

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2010, 06:32:30 PM »
Making threads like this only makes his penis smaller.

fixed  :green:

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »
  Got some tranny, tramp, with a mouth full of rotten teeth, wearing a tie like its been chewed by a dog

Ummm that's Temple Grandin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Grandin

http://www.templegrandin.com/templehome.html

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2010, 06:45:44 PM »
  Got some tranny, tramp, with a mouth full of rotten teeth, wearing a tie like its been chewed by a dog

Oh!!!!  I don't even know who that is.  Looks like a woman gardener I used to work for.  But, she loses any credibility for appearing in Plank's video.  I guess she doesn't know the whole score, a hugging machine is a good invention, for someone who's given up on life.  If I resort to getting one of those, i'll be throwing myself off a building soon after lol.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2010, 06:52:36 PM »

Oh!!!!  I don't even know who that is.  Looks like a woman gardener I used to work for.  But, she loses any credibility for appearing in Plank's video.  I guess she doesn't know the whole score, a hugging machine is a good invention, for someone who's given up on life.  If I resort to getting one of those, i'll be throwing myself off a building soon after lol.

wow aren't we judgmental? Whats wrong with hugging machines? I certainly wouldn't mind one. Are you even autistic?

You obviously have never read any of Dr. Grandin's books, or seen any of her speeches

:minusevil: for being judgmental

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2010, 07:00:19 PM »

wow aren't we judgmental? Whats wrong with hugging machines? I certainly wouldn't mind one. Are you even autistic?

You obviously have never read any of Dr. Grandin's books, or seen any of her speeches

:minusevil: for being judgmental

Nothing, like I said, its a good invention.  But for me, i'd rather the real thing.  It'd probably make me feel worse.  Yeah, i'm HFA.  But like I said, its not good enough for me.

Well, obviously not.  And i'm not really interested in doing so.  She's made a cock up anyway, appearing in that twat's video.