Educational

Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3288 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2009, 07:59:42 AM »
Yeah, I'm a lot higher than he is, too.

I think that almost all of us are a lot higher than he is.

People who think that lack of intelligence has any relation to racism are the ones who really lack intelligence. My views may be irrational, but I'm not stupid. You however are just an american, so wether your IQ is high or low is a secondary concern.

Proof of lack of intelligence:

American = Callaway, parts, Trigger, PMSElle

Finnish = odeon

Polish/English = bint

English = Soph, benjitwat

Irish = Shleed

Australian = myself, Phlexor, UnknownPleasures, Singularity.

By lack of intelligence, I am proving that you cannot distinguish between the above nationalities, and therefore lump everyone into the one category.

Anyone with an IQ of 80 can tell the difference between an Aussie, a Brit or an Amercian. Yet your superheuman IQ is unable to do this.

To me, white anglo people are pretty much alike. Filthy, loud and clumsy, giving all whites a bad name. They easily bond with each other too, just like swedes and germans have an easier time with each other.

You are white Anglo-European as well, Sol. You may have been born in Sweden of mixed ancestry, but the current lot of English people date back to the Nordic/Saxon invasions, and the Roman invasions from at least 2000+ years ago. The Swedes, German, Norse, and other races from northern Europe are mostly of Teutonic origin, same with the English. All they did was interbreed with each other to spread the genepool. What would you have preferred, a homogenous inbred society full of 'Midwich Cuckoos'?

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »

As far as I know, the benchmarks for IQ used to be Stanford Binet, and Wechsler was used for secondary evaluation. Anything below 80 was scored as retardation, and 50 severe retardation. The average is between 100 and 120, and 120-140 are above average. 140+ is considered genius. Mine was tested in primary school at above 120, but my eyesight proved to be the main handicap.

I will take your word on what tests are used to test kids in the educational system in Australia. I dunno what is considered retardation, all I know that if you score between 50-70 they place you into special schools in this state and if you score less than 50 you are placed in the special developmental schools.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2009, 08:05:27 AM »
My eyesight is total shit, but I don't think it hindered my IQ score.   I still got into the Gifted program in school, which I really did not enjoy.   People that argue about their IQ and how intelligent they are usually bore the living shit out of me.    What you do with your IQ matters more than anything.

:agreed: :plus:
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
My eyesight is total shit, but I don't think it hindered my IQ score.   I still got into the Gifted program in school, which I really did not enjoy.   People that argue about their IQ and how intelligent they are usually bore the living shit out of me.    What you do with your IQ matters more than anything.

So true. :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »

Agreed.

I see IQ as a gauge on how intelligent you are based on the ability to complete the test only. In other words, it could be considered as a controlled environment IQ. It's kind of a irrelevant value though, if there's no creativity, charisma, common sense and everyday application applied to it.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »
Since I have plenty of common sense, creativity, and the necessary self-distance in addition to my high IQ, I win. ;D

Oh, and I'm also charismatic. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2009, 12:55:10 AM »
Since I have plenty of common sense, creativity, and the necessary self-distance in addition to my high IQ, I win. ;D

Oh, and I'm also charismatic. :P

My IQ is only around 105-108 range last time I had a test a few years ago. So I'm high-average according to the tests. My key problem for me is that, I learn more in a visual and intuitive way, and not so great at learning or memorizing things written in words or numbers.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 12:57:46 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2009, 08:14:31 PM »
ive tested between 143 and 162 on professionally administered tests before i ruined my brains on a ecstacy stint about 10 years ago.

since then ive taken several online tests, some fairly reputable and some less so, scoring in the 130-150 range. i figure that the the higher of those scores were the less reputable ones.

i estimate at least a 20 point drop from the drugs and lack of cranial excercize. prolly just under 130 in real realistic numbers.

i cant spell genius right most of the time and have never done well at work despite tring really hard at at least twenty different jobs. im 33 now and ive been unemployed at least half of the time since i was 18. i have never held a job for more than a year. im dead broke right now and have been unemployed for over 6 months, with almost 10k$ of debt. i live with my dad for three years now. i make excuses like im a starving musician, but in all fairness im a failure at that too. ive thought of having myself commited, just so my parents wont have to take care of me anymore. in a nut shell i am the epitamy of the word loser.

IQ doesnt mean shit. in fact, i think that in a lot of cases its more of a liability than an asset. ive always thought that if i were dumb, id be happy and sucessful.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2009, 08:24:17 PM »

I've taken a few intelligence tests. In fact, here are my results from today:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2009, 11:46:56 AM »
You copied my result! :o

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #145 on: October 03, 2009, 05:01:57 AM »

:lol: priceless!

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #146 on: October 03, 2009, 05:03:07 AM »

That's NT humor.
Kick me

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #147 on: October 03, 2009, 05:50:23 AM »

That's NT humor.

I found it funny and I am far from being a NT Weeaboo. You dont seem to have a sense of humour yourself  :hahaha:
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #148 on: October 03, 2009, 05:55:24 AM »

That's NT humor.

I found it funny and I am far from being a NT Weeaboo. You dont seem to have a sense of humour yourself  :hahaha:

I have humor just not the average shit humor which only exists as a way for people to bond with each other. People who know me IRL say I have insane and wonderful humor.

Usually, those with a true comedic gift many times come across as rather humorless when not playing a role or "freaking out". I can imagine Sasha Baron Cohen being dull as hell when he's in his non crazy state of mind. People like that don't find any amusement from random nerd humor on web forums. They make their own humor. Like me. People who know me IRL actually compared me to people like Baron Cohen because I'm very theatrical and can parodize cultures by playing different roles like "persian manwhore" or whatever.

I create humor, I don't use it to bond with people or just "have a good laugh with the boys". That's why the average - insert random link here - forum nerd humor doesn't interest me in any way. I'm theatrical, satirical etc, not a forum donkey who just wants to backpat with his homies.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 06:05:50 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2009, 06:05:10 AM »
O-kaaayyy! Well,how about showing us some of that wonderful humour you say you have? Go on - I know you want to do it.  :evillaugh: