Educational

Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3286 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2009, 10:49:01 AM »

A score of 160 with highly unbalanced IQ is not as strong as a score of 115-120 with perfectly balanced curve though.

I have heard IQ scores aren't really accurate beyond say 140. However what do you mean by a "highly unbalanced" IQ anyway?

If I remember it correctly, if your IQ is above 140 on Wechsler they'll use other tests as well. Or maybe the breaking point was 155. In any case, there are some fairly useful tests for measuring very high intelligence, so while yes, some tests aren't accurate above a certain level, there are others to use in their place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »

A score of 160 with highly unbalanced IQ is not as strong as a score of 115-120 with perfectly balanced curve though.

wow, i roasted 30 iq points on ecstacy, and im still significantly higher than soreiyu
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »
Yeah, I'm a lot higher than he is, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2009, 05:54:05 PM »

I think that almost all of us are a lot higher than he is.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »

:plus:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »

People who think that lack of intelligence has any relation to racism are the ones who really lack intelligence. My views may be irrational, but I'm not stupid. You however are just an american, so wether your IQ is high or low is a secondary concern.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2009, 08:55:31 PM »

People who think that lack of intelligence has any relation to racism are the ones who really lack intelligence. My views may be irrational, but I'm not stupid. You however are just an american, so wether your IQ is high or low is a secondary concern.

Proof of lack of intelligence:

American = Callaway, parts, Trigger, PMSElle

Finnish = odeon

Polish/English = bint

English = Soph, benjitwat

Irish = Shleed

Australian = myself, Phlexor, UnknownPleasures, Singularity.

By lack of intelligence, I am proving that you cannot distinguish between the above nationalities, and therefore lump everyone into the one category.

Anyone with an IQ of 80 can tell the difference between an Aussie, a Brit or an Amercian. Yet your superheuman IQ is unable to do this.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
Everyone is a worthless hypocrite who insults others , except for me.  :zoinks:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »
I love being a hypocrite.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2009, 01:22:03 AM »

Your stupidity is most likely because of your bad genes and deep-rooted ignorance.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2009, 03:57:26 AM »

If I remember it correctly, if your IQ is above 140 on Wechsler they'll use other tests as well. Or maybe the breaking point was 155. In any case, there are some fairly useful tests for measuring very high intelligence, so while yes, some tests aren't accurate above a certain level, there are others to use in their place.

As I remembered the education department who did the test did not use other tests. I think they wanted to know if I my IQ has higher than 70, so to determine what sort of school I would be sent to. For instance in state of Victoria if your IQ is lower than 70 you are sent to special schools for those with mild intellectual disabilities, below 50 then you are sent to special developmental schools for those with moderate and severe intellectual disabilities.

I wish sometimes I were dumb to be honest, if my IQ had been below 70. I could have gone to a special school and gotten much more help, than I received going to an ‘alternative’ high school for misfits  ::)

The sort of things they do with mildly intellectually disabled kids in those special schools would have helped me very much in adjusting better to living in NT society.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2009, 04:00:18 AM »

Proof of lack of intelligence:

American = Callaway, parts, Trigger, PMSElle

Finnish = odeon

Polish/English = bint

English = Soph, benjitwat

Irish = Shleed

Australian = myself, Phlexor, UnknownPleasures, Singularity.

By lack of intelligence, I am proving that you cannot distinguish between the above nationalities, and therefore lump everyone into the one category.

Anyone with an IQ of 80 can tell the difference between an Aussie, a Brit or an Amercian. Yet your superheuman IQ is unable to do this.

To me, white anglo people are pretty much alike. Filthy, loud and clumsy, giving all whites a bad name. They easily bond with each other too, just like swedes and germans have an easier time with each other.
Kick me

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2009, 04:02:17 AM »

To me, white anglo people are pretty much alike. Filthy, loud and clumsy, giving all whites a bad name. They easily bond with each other too, just like swedes and germans have an easier time with each other.

I for one do not believe you are dumb, however you are still an idiot. Plenty of intelligent people are surprisingly idiotic.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2009, 07:51:03 AM »

As I remembered the education department who did the test did not use other tests. I think they wanted to know if I my IQ has higher than 70, so to determine what sort of school I would be sent to. For instance in state of Victoria if your IQ is lower than 70 you are sent to special schools for those with mild intellectual disabilities, below 50 then you are sent to special developmental schools for those with moderate and severe intellectual disabilities.

I wish sometimes I were dumb to be honest, if my IQ had been below 70. I could have gone to a special school and gotten much more help, than I received going to an ‘alternative’ high school for misfits  ::)

The sort of things they do with mildly intellectually disabled kids in those special schools would have helped me very much in adjusting better to living in NT society.

As far as I know, the benchmarks for IQ used to be Stanford Binet, and Wechsler was used for secondary evaluation. Anything below 80 was scored as retardation, and 50 severe retardation. The average is between 100 and 120, and 120-140 are above average. 140+ is considered genius. Mine was tested in primary school at above 120, but my eyesight proved to be the main handicap.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2009, 07:56:02 AM »
My eyesight is total shit, but I don't think it hindered my IQ score.   I still got into the Gifted program in school, which I really did not enjoy.   People that argue about their IQ and how intelligent they are usually bore the living shit out of me.    What you do with your IQ matters more than anything.
:P   Internets are super serious.