Educational

Author Topic: Why americans and english are idiots.  (Read 3640 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Why americans and english are idiots.
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »
1. Vaffanculo.

2. Knep dig selv.

3. Fick dich.

4. poshol na khui.

5. spierdalaj.

6. Ay gamisou.

7. Do prdele.

8. vas te faire foutre.

9. que te jordan.

10. vai-te foder.

Just enough to deal with 10 different types of international assholes. ::)

Blasted

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11948.msg514540.html#msg514540

Something which really angered me was when the uneducated, neurologically disabled white trash working class fucktard DirtDawg came into the chat bragging about his ugly childwhore of a daughter. Everyone seem to think it's perfectly okay that socially disadvantaged filth with no education are getting kids. I'm disgusted by this.

DirtDawg's daughter is very bright and DirtDawg and his wife take care of her and their son very well.

Do you believe that people who have AS should not have children?

If I remember correctly, you have AS and you never finished college yourself.  Does that make you uneducated, neurologically disabled, socially disadvantaged, white trash filth?

Everything except white trash, yes.

I'm never going to have children, but if I did I would still be a better father than the american pig DD who's very clearly white trash.

I'm glad that you have decided never to have children, but it would be difficult for anyone to be a better father than DirtDawg.  He and his wife are both excellent parents.

What college degree do you think should be required to become a parent?  Is a BS degree sufficient or should a MS or Ph.D. be required?

What college degrees do your parents have?

I see that I hit a nerve when I asked you what college degree you thought should be required for parents and what college degrees your parents have earned, since instead of answering the question you posted this, Soleiyu:

I'm sure Callaway is a stupid cunt who just knows a single language. A clumsy, retarded all american trashvagina.

I know a little of several languages including Japanese and Spanish, but it is true that the only language in which I'm fluent is English.

However, it's not true that I'm retarded.  I'm fairly certain I'm more intelligent than you are.  I not only finished college but also paid for my undergraduate studies with a National Merit Scholarship.  I earned a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, while you were unable to finish University at all.

Just so you know, I was in favor of you getting a second chance when you asked for it, but when you said nasty things about several people since then including that you wanted DirtDawg's young daughter to be brutally raped, that changed my opinion.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 11:39:58 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11948.msg514540.html#msg514540

Something which really angered me was when the uneducated, neurologically disabled white trash working class fucktard DirtDawg came into the chat bragging about his ugly childwhore of a daughter. Everyone seem to think it's perfectly okay that socially disadvantaged filth with no education are getting kids. I'm disgusted by this.

DirtDawg's daughter is very bright and DirtDawg and his wife take care of her and their son very well.

Do you believe that people who have AS should not have children?

If I remember correctly, you have AS and you never finished college yourself.  Does that make you uneducated, neurologically disabled, socially disadvantaged, white trash filth?

Everything except white trash, yes.

I'm never going to have children, but if I did I would still be a better father than the american pig DD who's very clearly white trash.

I'm glad that you have decided never to have children, but it would be difficult for anyone to be a better father than DirtDawg.  He and his wife are both excellent parents.

What college degree do you think should be required to become a parent?  Is a BS degree sufficient or should a MS or Ph.D. be required?

What college degrees do your parents have?

I see that I hit a nerve when I asked you what college degree you thought should be required for parents and what college degrees your parents have earned, since instead of answering the question you posted this, Soleiyu:

I'm sure Callaway is a stupid cunt who just knows a single language. A clumsy, retarded all american trashvagina.

I know a little of several languages including Japanese and Spanish, but it is true that the only language in which I'm fluent is English.

However, it's not true that I'm retarded.  I'm fairly certain I'm more intelligent than you are.  I not only finished college but also paid for my undergraduate studies with a National Merit Scholarship.  I earned a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, while you were unable to finish University at all.

Just so you know, I was in favor of you getting a second chance when you asked for it, but when you said nasty things about several people since then including that you wanted DirtDawg's young daughter to be brutally raped, that changed my opinion.

You're a pretentious whore who do not have AS.

Both my parents have academic degrees but I don't know exactly what they are. They are middle class.

If I'm balanced and use all my intuition I'm definitely more intelligent than a fake cunt like you.

What's this about "second chance"? You don't ban members anyway and I didn't come here to make friends. I despise most of the people here for being too average and too retarded.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:42:22 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 11:49:44 AM »
I despise most of the people here for being too average and too retarded.

to which we are neither (well most of us anyway)

I wouldn't say you're average, but you do seem slightly retarded.  :indeed:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »
Both my parents have academic degrees but I don't know exactly what they are.

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

richard

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »
when you walk sand must fall out of your vagina, i cant believe something so miniscule as knowing another language bothers you so much. most people dont walk around speaking 5 different languages day after day going about there business

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 12:36:03 PM »
when you walk sand must fall out of your vagina, i cant believe something so miniscule as knowing another language bothers you so much

Go to France and try to speak English to them. Or to South America for that matter.  :facepalm2:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »
Haha.  Shows what you know about society.  Looks are far from everything.  There's always very attractive women with very ugly men.  Its mostly about personality, the way you dress, power, money etc.  Lol, I don't masturbate 3 times a day, i'm not that desperate for sex.  And my days are usually very productive, unlike yours.  I didn't say I couldn't get girls, i've had plenty of sex this year thanks.  I said that I couldn't get the hot ones, this being cause when ever I do get in the situation of talking with them, I usually mess things up, probably cause of my AS.  

Yeah, sorry, i'm more of the ouside type, I don't usually sit at home all day doing fuck all.  Didn't say my intelligence was impressive, just said that you are just a moronic as the people you're insulting.  Like saying people avoid answering questions about themselves.  If your so brave, go out and confront these people you have so much biterness towards, in person.  But you won't, as you're a pathetic, lonely, hermit crab, freak  :hahaha:

So ugly girls care less for how socially smooth you are? Good looking ones have higher demands on social behaviour? You're just a lying, tragic fuckface. Probably virgin.

I pity you since you can't even be honest. I'm upright and honest and what you do is trying to use it against me while hiding behind cowardly self denial yourself.

What do you do that's so "productive"?

Yep.  And fat ones.  Or old.  The sexy girls can be more choosey, cause they know they can get most men.  But then in America, I can actually have chances with girls out of my league, cause they like my accent.  How am I lying?  Lol, i'm an honest person, and i'd admit if I was a virgin, especially on an aspie site.  And thinking about it, as you're such an agraphobic, work shy loser, you are very likely a virgin.

I didn't say you aren't honest, you say what you think, trouble is, its complete bullshit, and you are hypocrite.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 12:53:19 PM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2009, 12:53:24 PM »
Haha.  Shows what you know about society.  Looks are far from everything.  There's always very attractive women with very ugly men.  Its mostly about personality, the way you dress, power, money etc.  Lol, I don't masturbate 3 times a day, i'm not that desperate for sex.  And my days are usually very productive, unlike yours.  I didn't say I couldn't get girls, i've had plenty of sex this year thanks.  I said that I couldn't get the hot ones, this being cause when ever I do get in the situation of talking with them, I usually mess things up, probably cause of my AS.  

Yeah, sorry, i'm more of the ouside type, I don't usually sit at home all day doing fuck all.  Didn't say my intelligence was impressive, just said that you are just a moronic as the people you're insulting.  Like saying people avoid answering questions about themselves.  If your so brave, go out and confront these people you have so much biterness towards, in person.  But you won't, as you're a pathetic, lonely, hermit crab, freak  :hahaha:

So ugly girls care less for how socially smooth you are? Good looking ones have higher demands on social behaviour? You're just a lying, tragic fuckface. Probably virgin.

I pity you since you can't even be honest. I'm upright and honest and what you do is trying to use it against me while hiding behind cowardly self denial yourself.

What do you do that's so "productive"?

Yep.  And fat ones.  Or old.  The sexy girls can be more choosy, cause they know they can get most men.  But then in America, I can actually have chances with girls out of my league, cause they like my accent.  How am I lying?  Lol, i'm an honest person, and i'd admit if I was a virgin, especially on an aspie site.  And thinking about it, as you're such an agraphobic, work shy loser, you are very likely a virgin.

I didn't say you aren't honest, you say what you think, trouble is, its complete bullshit, and you are hypocrite.

You're probably just as socially misadjusted as I am but without the ability to even appear normal in public when need be.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
What interests me is, what the fuck do you know about girls and what they like seeing as you're gay?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2009, 12:54:26 PM »
He's calling people too retarded, whats his disability?  The reason he can't work?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »
Thats funny, cause some of my friends wouldn't believe me when I told them about AS.  Its only in certain social and stressful situations that i'm really affected.

And, by the way, incase you don't know what the word means:

Dictionary: friend   (frĕnd)

1.A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2.A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3.A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4.One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5.Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.
6.Something, retarded piece of shit "soleiyu", will never have...

And talking of that word, i'm going out for coffee with some friends.  Have fun  :wanker:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:01:34 PM by benjimanbreeg »

P7PSP

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »
Here is your jap mirror image chimpokoboi.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »
He's just butthurt because us english speakers already speak the master language  :zoinks: