Author Topic: Why americans and english are idiots.  (Read 3652 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Why americans and english are idiots.
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
I can read bullshit, and as there's been plenty written here, I've become quite fluent. :LMAO:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »
Me too, yay, i've learnt a new language.  I'm fluent in Australian too actually.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 01:11:42 AM »
He has a point in being gay. Women are usually inferior, stupid creatures ruled by their emotions rather than by logics. That's why they go to unworthy scum most of the time.

Like yourself for example  :hahaha:
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2009, 04:11:25 AM »
I am very proficient in a second language, thank you.

What language would that be? Welsh, gaelic etc doesn't count. Those are ethnic local/languages. So Welsh and irish etc are excluded from this, this is about americans and english.

...nobody is that dumb. Someone please tell me this is the best troll ever.

(Anglo-Irish. I am fluent in Geek too. OH, and I can read several forms of Futhark, which I doubt you can.)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »
He is that dumb, yes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2009, 03:43:26 AM »
Maybe not dumb but certainly trapped in his own net of prejudice and misconception.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2009, 06:01:30 AM »
Over 70% of them just speak ONE language. That's absolutely retarded.

How many americans or brits in here are truly proficient in a language other than english? Having taken spanish courses and being even below the level I am in japanese doesn't count.

Makes you look even more stupid and contributes to your idiotic world view.

I'm sure Callaway is a stupid cunt who just knows a single language. A clumsy, retarded all american trashvagina.

English is the most widely spoken language in the world weeaboo, it has the greatest number of speakers whose native language is not English. Chinese and Hindi have more speakers, however they aint spoken very much outside China and India. Also English is backed up by the sheer economic, cultural and political power of the English speaking world (USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, various West Indian countries).
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2009, 06:10:25 AM »
Over 70% of them just speak ONE language. That's absolutely retarded.

How many americans or brits in here are truly proficient in a language other than english? Having taken spanish courses and being even below the level I am in japanese doesn't count.

Makes you look even more stupid and contributes to your idiotic world view.

I'm sure Callaway is a stupid cunt who just knows a single language. A clumsy, retarded all american trashvagina.

English is the most widely spoken language in the world weeaboo, it has the greatest number of speakers whose native language is not English. Chinese and Hindi have more speakers, however they aint spoken very much outside China and India. Also English is backed up by the sheer economic, cultural and political power of the English speaking world (USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, various West Indian countries).

So that justifies just knowing one language? That's called lazy.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2009, 06:14:21 AM »
 :eyebrows: I think it's called sensible - makes it easier to communicate.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2009, 06:15:31 AM »
:eyebrows: I think it's called sensible - makes it easier to communicate.

It doesn't exclude learning another language. It's still lazy. However it's not news to anyone that the anglo world is deteriorating fast.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2009, 06:22:25 AM »
 :orly: well, in your mind it is.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2009, 06:35:47 AM »
:orly: well, in your mind it is.

Who the fuck even cares about Australia outside of the anglo world? No one. Australia however with ABBA, IKEA and what not care a lot about Sweden. I honestly can't say there's a single australian import of value in Sweden, the rest of Scandinavia or Germany.

As for America, their economy is predicted by their own economists to fail again because it's been based on illusions for decades. The superpower is dismantling itself through the false belief that it has some sort of natural destined role to rule the world.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2009, 06:44:05 AM »
Have you ever heard of "Crocodile Dundee" or "Babe 1 & 2"? These were Australian movies that gained a worldwide following. Yes, you are probably right about the US economy being based on illusions but don't kid yourself that all other economies are any better.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2009, 06:51:40 AM »
Who the fuck even cares about Australia outside of the anglo world? No one. Australia however with ABBA, IKEA and what not care a lot about Sweden. I honestly can't say there's a single australian import of value in Sweden, the rest of Scandinavia or Germany.

Australia has produced a lot of globally well known music groups; AC/DC and INXS being among of them. I am going to laugh if you have not heard of AC/DC  :hahaha:
-- Richard Dawkins

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2009, 06:53:06 AM »

Australia has produced a lot of globally well known music groups; AC/DC and INXS being among of them. I am going to laugh if you have not heard of AC/DC  :hahaha:
:agreed:, and let's not forget Sherbet and Little River Band.